• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yeah, what Nitez said

Also, Facey, I'm with Brawlman lol. If I would have turned around and jabbed you at CI when you fell of BF's platform, you would have lost lol. It was close.

BRM#2's side event will be low tier singles and doubles. Get your Lows ready.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Mekos, fow, ocean, illmatic, chibo, reflex, trela,junebug, Coney, kain, will, Vinnie, shaky, chudat, tkd, zeton, mjg, kingtoon, hyro, poltergust, dla, boss, big Lou ........
LOL what was the point of this?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Did you not even read what I posted? MK doesn't have infinite ****ing chain grabs on people.
Ok you clearly can't read context properly so let me explain Vaughn's point.

The better player will not always win while fighting MK. The point of the V posting the chart is because outplaying (as in making less mistakes and capitalizing on opponents mistakes) does not guarantee a victory against MK.

MK can make more mistakes and still come out ahead which is why his matchup chart looks the way it does. Fact of the matter is even if you outplayed the enemy MK, you still stand a chance to lose.

Also I'll randomly be at NOM.

:phone:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Man, yall really suck, yall know that?

Also, I've got another tournament in the works at UNO next month. It's going to be a charity tournament, more details on that later this week.

EDIT: Oh and I'm back on Facebook, so yall can annoy me there now, lol. I'm gonna make event pages for NOM's and the charity tournament on there from now on, too.

Okuser

Smash Ace
1700 ELO's
AND
team is in it to win it.

Also $20 Bo7 vs Gunner at NoM

jnig are you uploading matches? cuz I'd like this to get uploaded

Top Bottom