• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I feel like banning RC and not Brinstar would actually make sense. It makes it so the worst MK can bring you to is Delphino and that's really not all that bad. I don't really care on that though.

On Delphino, keep it.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'd still look at his pool. It was full of free players, except for Zigsta. But even still, I wouldn't call a bowser diddy MU a fair fight.
MAR was in my pool...

Along with Gunner, Cows, and Wangsterbaiter... I would hardly call all of us free.

And **** Brinstar...

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Ah, a new challenger! Remember, there's only a handful of LA players that have beaten BSP, so that's no small feat. Who knows, maybe you'll impress us next time, with more/better people being there. Maybe you'll do the same, placing around the same people. Maybe you'll do even worse, thanks to bracket/MU/SD/whatever johns. However you do, I say welcome to the LA smash scene, and hope you strive to improve and always give it your best!

Btw MAR, Gnes calls me the Diddy Slayer for a reason. Are you prepared?

You guys aren't ready for my post-APEX Wario. Yall really aren't.

EDIT: Oh yeah Curlz, I know we talked about the PR at APEX, but it's all talk, you NEED to prove that you're as good as you think you are by coming to tournaments. It's that simple.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Did it scare you? CUZ IT SHOULD.

Just the idea of a new competitor entering the fray has got me really hyped up for some reason. I wanna play so bad right now, and I'm off work the next two days. Anybody free then?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Next CI in the works guys, but with my schedule this semester...I just don't know...
Also I don't know which one I hate more, Wario or Bama >_>

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Oh, and I'll be editing/updating the OP and the PR panel stuff tomorrow. Got some free time so I can focus on it, for once.

EDIT: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU MLG is shutting down the boards from 7am to 7pm tomorrow.... what TERRIBLE timing

BSP

Smash Legend
You know, I'm with Jnig. I think this year will be good for us.

I know there are at least 2 or 3 more people I see lurking on AiB that are in Louisiana. I'll try to get them out too.

Ok, so my stagelist will be Unity minus Brinstar and Cruise - I don't think anyone will have a problem with that

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
I guess since there are new players, I should start caring just enough to the point where I feel like I should make it past the first round of loser's without a bye. And for CI, it's like Nitez said.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, a new challenger! Remember, there's only a handful of LA players that have beaten BSP, so that's no small feat. Who knows, maybe you'll impress us next time, with more/better people being there. Maybe you'll do the same, placing around the same people. Maybe you'll do even worse, thanks to bracket/MU/SD/whatever johns. However you do, I say welcome to the LA smash scene, and hope you strive to improve and always give it your best!

Btw MAR, Gnes calls me the Diddy Slayer for a reason. Are you prepared?

You guys aren't ready for my post-APEX Wario. Yall really aren't.

EDIT: Oh yeah Curlz, I know we talked about the PR at APEX, but it's all talk, you NEED to prove that you're as good as you think you are by coming to tournaments. It's that simple.
lol iv seen your videos vs diddy i wont lose offstage and fsmash doesnt kill me till 150% cant wait to play you haha

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Finally, geez. Shutting down your sites to oppose a bill? Doesn't seem like a sound strategy, but whatevs.

I doubt any smashfest is happening tonight, unless some people want to come over to my place or Dibbz, so how about tomorrow? I'm available at any time.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I actually had to listen to my African professor(incomprehensible accent) today instead of browsing reddit and SWF. I died a little.

:phone:

'V'

Smash Lord
So let's see that PR!!!

Also, Melee players who are coming to Gameware on Friday. I plan on having 3 setups. Mine, Jake's, and Taylor's for sure (you guys have TV's, right?), and I also have Stephen bringing a backup just in case, so we'll have setups for sure. Please be sure to show up on time at least. I don't want people coming late so that we'll have to start late. I'll have my megaphone for calling matches.

Remember, it's the Gameware on College Dr.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I doubt any smashfest is happening tonight, unless some people want to come over to my place or Dibbz, so how about tomorrow? I'm available at any time.
School from 8-5 tomorrow, when I get home I'll be exhausted. Sorry bro. D:

When's the next Dibbz tourny?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I'll talk to my bro, he said that there's gonna be a Dibbz tourney on the 28th, I'll see about adding Brawl and making the thread tomorrow. It doesn't seem they even care what we run as long as we let them know when we're doing it. I think I won't ban MK, but I'm still not 100% solid on that yet.

Also, PR panel people, I've updated everything I could to the group, take a look/discuss/finalize your PR's.

EDIT: Updated OP, and made NOM 16 thread! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317196

ChKn

Smash Ace
I think Brinstar > RC

Scrolling, walls, and walkoffs, lack of edges, etc. At least on Brinstar you have somewhat standard fighting, with more favor to characters that can navigate and control the air better.
If only you had a Rainbow Dash avi.

Also, idk when I'm gonna do the graphic, since I'm gonna be super overloaded with school **** for the next 15 weeks.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
I'll talk to my bro, he said that there's gonna be a Dibbz tourney on the 28th, I'll see about adding Brawl and making the thread tomorrow. It doesn't seem they even care what we run as long as we let them know when we're doing it. I think I won't ban MK, but I'm still not 100% solid on that yet.

Also, PR panel people, I've updated everything I could to the group, take a look/discuss/finalize your PR's.

EDIT: Updated OP, and made NOM 16 thread! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317196
real talk where is the PR panel

Top Bottom