• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I didn't get to come to many tournies this cycle (3?) because of pledgeship, but I still believe I deserve the 9th or 10th spot. I already know everyone who belongs on the PR and can say with confidence that I can beat anyone else you're considering for the 10th spot.
I agree, and this would be pretty simple to prove.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I should be on the PR panel even though I technically don't give a ****, but I think I have good knowledge of who's good or not.

It's also come to my attention that most of the important PR members weren't even at this tourney anyway or so I've been told.

And who the **** is xMARx? lol

'V'

Smash Lord
MAR's actually really good considering he got top seed in his pool and even put BSP in Loser's. I imagine he's recognized as a strong online player, which was probably why no one's ever heard of him.

Turazrok

Smash Master
MAR's actually really good considering he got top seed in his pool and even put BSP in Loser's. I imagine he's recognized as a strong online player, which was probably why no one's ever heard of him.
I knew of him, mentioned him a couple times actually. This is just the first time he's been to an offline afaik.

As for online all I know is at one point he lead the ladder

BSP

Smash Legend
Too much talk, not enough action

I'm trying to set the date for the next BRM as I type this

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, manager's not in the office atm, so I gotta call back tomorrow. Start looking at February 4th

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'd still look at his pool. It was full of free players, except for Zigsta. But even still, I wouldn't call a bowser diddy MU a fair fight.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Don't forget about cha boi from MS Brawlman! Hopefully I can make the next BRM and see what xMARx is really all about.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
pssssshh. i was having an off day, that's all.
Then bring your A game for next tournament. >=)

But I still think I could beat MAR hands down. I just lack a lot of experience and mainly practice right now. This semester, I'm expecting to be practicing more and going to tournaments more so I'll be tuning up my game. He may be "the best diddy" but he won't be able to keep beating me for long.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
haha, i feel the same way. (probably not really, but who knows?)

BSP

Smash Legend
Watch them Nietono vids from Apex

edit- Curlz, I'm calling you out. We always say what TASOL is going to be. We need to go into action and make it happen.

Also since I'm bored, I'll just say what the next BRM will be like

MKs going to be banned for this one
Brinstar might be legal

BSP

Smash Legend
*sigh* I did say might

Right now, I'm trying to figure out if it really adds to competition, and do we really lose anything with it gone

BSP

Smash Legend
I think Brinstar > RC

Scrolling, walls, and walkoffs, lack of edges, etc. At least on Brinstar you have somewhat standard fighting, with more favor to characters that can navigate and control the air better.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Ban them both, they're both silly stages that never should have been legal. Melee doesn't even use them...

BSP

Smash Legend
The lagging hitboxes, lava, and stage break are just awful. Imo, lets go with the *** stage-list.
The what?

Anyways, I'm running it through my head, and I'm not seeing us losing much by keeping those two banned..

Just wondering, what are feelings on Delfino?

I love the transition period of the stage....battlefield with some variation, but the actual locations are quite silly IMO. You've got water, walkoffs, and walls on pretty much every single one.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I ****ing love delfino, get rid of ****ty castle siege or ps2 before even thinking about that stage

Delfino has something for every character IMO, making it dynamic

Top Bottom