• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
nope don't put me on that **** pr is not wats up plus mk is banned now my snake only fares decently not enough

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Hollup. I'm talking with Justin about the PR now. All of us forgot it existed lol. BSP's tourney will be the first tourney counted in the new cycle but we're going to release the list we were supposed to send out on new years. Now calm down

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
It's not about knowing who's good. Obviously we know who is good at brawl in our scene. It's about earning your rightful place at the top...or something.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I didn't get to come to many tournies this cycle (3?) because of pledgeship, but I still believe I deserve the 9th or 10th spot. I already know everyone who belongs on the PR and can say with confidence that I can beat anyone else you're considering for the 10th spot.

Top Bottom