• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oooooohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit

sidebets? $5 on JNig, if anyone wants to take it.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Next tourney, I may be going back to my D3 roots.
Also, I will accept a MKW MM as long as it's not Rainbow Road, unless I get to practice that prior.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
before I say anything negative are u guys basing this pr off mk being banned and mar after your done 20mm jnig 20 mm ne

_D._

Smash Apprentice
lol this is ******** I can beat anyone on that list that's not jnig or lee more times then they can beat me

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
This PR is for the tournies all the way up til the end of 2011. It did NOT include APEX or Baton Rouge Monthly #1.

The one after this will have all the tournies starting from January 1, 2012, including those two.

AND you said you didn't want to be on it, now you claim to be better than others? If you wanna brag, you're getting on. If not, shut yo mouth!

_D._

Smash Apprentice
huh your right jnig i said that but u put me as HM I'd be fine if my name wasn't on it but u did and yes brawl.an i beat u in a mm at the last ci i won played bsp i won then forfeited in losers i play Li d all the time along with Byron Li d has gotten rusty i beat him too now i beat Byron the regular and 3 stocked Adam look at the vid if even though he suicides last stock but whatevs can't believe i m kinda salty about this but whatevs

_D._

Smash Apprentice
man make mk legal I'll show up to every tournament and mm anyone that's not jnig of lee **** being humble **** getting too real and don't put me on that pr im just gonna be that no name that's ***** everyone

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Well, facey, maybe you shouldn't quit then, cuz it looks like you still care. I don't think I'll be banning MK for NOM's any time soon.

We couldn't leave you out entirely from the PR considering how well you did, so you got HM.

V=Vaughn=VforExtreme

Top Bottom