• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
What's gametraders?

I'll keep that in mind, Sudai.
A part of me wants to call you a flower to see how you'll manage shooting spores all over me, yet the other part fears the diabolical schemes you could cook up...

Battousai780

Smash Ace
What's gametraders?

I'll keep that in mind, Sudai.
A part of me wants to call you a flower to see how you'll manage shooting spores all over me, yet the other part fears the diabolical schemes you could cook up...
Lol its just a store where you can buy or trade used games/systems/anything to do with video gaming. xD

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
FCD POOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor's Pool
keepspeedn, eggz, omnigamer, emily, ramonnoodles, kirkq, taylor
Speedn? GG taylor
Eggz? best mario in US
Omni? 2nd best kirby in US(?)
Kirkq? He's a pro. :-/
dunno the rest
a very hard pool. Just don't lose to Omni and you should make it out.

Cyphus's Pool
Tope, Cactuar, Cyphus, Col Bol, JonS, XDoesUpB, Mundungu, J-Pizzle
Cactuar...good i wanted to fight him anyway =)
ColBol? He can exchange wins w/ shizwiz.
Tope? suppose to be a good sheik
dunno the rest...a pretty hard pool
Worst case scenario..i should get 4th...

Lee's Pool
mathos, qdvs, eighteenspikes, kiwi, rat, lee, latexrhombus, sarz
mathos? best falco in midwest
qdvs? best marth in FL
18spikes..an impressive doc
dunno the rest...a relatively easy pool.

John's Pool
dope, kirbstir, chexr, buttram2006, pritch, megaman36, blackpanther
Dope = one of the best falcos
kirbstir...not sure...i think i remember hearing he's good
the rest...who knows!
EASY Pool

Kyle's Pool
entreri, vidjogamer, saduhari inui, z ,dandizzle, marth 101, the blackstar, vzakat
vidjo = best peach in US
never heard of the rest....probably one of THE easiest pools
congrats kyle

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
FL info:

vzakat = a Roy from FL (not the best Roy in FL, maybe 3rd?)
Pritch = Peach from FL (around the same skill as Drumma_Boi)

but ColBol and Speedn are pretty damm ****, and QDVS isn't much easier.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
hmm cyphus and taylor are unlucky xD

-edit-

Im watching some of these vids of these players... hmm.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hey taylor wanna play???? where do u live or whatever

that pool kinda sucks, i dunno if i could help u, my playstyle is kinda stupid, im only using like fox/falco like shines, grabs and nairs , its like the only attacks u need all the other attacks r like secondary......

of course theirs falcos shl and dair which r important and fox's upsmash and u air r pretty important but like most of the tilts and c-stick r for like mind games.

like i could play marth and only use fair and grab and fsmash for mingames, i dunno its kinda good strategy its simple and fun,

illl show u if u want

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
good luck to you taylor, and to you too cyphus, i think lee will get out of his pool and so will john, but pretty much all that lee has to worry about is pritch. hes really good so be carefull and watch some vids on him. again, good luck and i hope for the best for all of you guys. expecially taylor and cyphus.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking a 7-3 in favor of Marth. Especially considering higher levels of play.

When does crews take place in FC? I want a fair shot at being on our team, but I won't complain if you guys want to go it without me.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
im not positive but im still not looking it up.
the 12th is teams
13th is singles and then right after singles ends crews starts.

or maybe crews start on the 14th.

idk kyle. like youve gotten better for sure but idk about you game play at such a big tournament. like id say in serious games u only win somewhere between 25-50% against me. but then like you might lose to vaughn randomly or lose to a not so good player. i call this the nicknyte effect. the only 2 players to get lee down to 1 stock at your tournament were: you and nicknyte. not because nicknyte is better than me and cyphus but it's marth and he can get random gay *** wins. but nicknyte also loses to vaughns pichu. i just dont know how well youd preform against other rly good players that you havent played so much. (when we first started playing recently id say you were only winning about 10-15%% of the time and it was probably the same playing cyphus) even if you can beat me and cyph almost half the time.

you're still a pimp and im still glad to have you on my team. and when cyphus lee and jon play you if their opinion is different than mine id be glad to have you for crews.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'm not going to be overconfident. I've definately been improving, but there are still match-ups I'm not experienced in. I'll leave the decision to you guys.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
theres another person in my pool but i dont remember his name. something ********.
im a little more worried about how eggz talks on the board. hes super confident but that doesnt say much about actual skill. so confident however hes going to mm speedn. omni isnt confident but he thinks he can take eggz. havent really heard anything about kirkq but i dont think he'll be my worst threat. i hope for 2nd to 4th but i have a feeling eggz will be tough to beat. i just hope i make it out but im pretty confident i will. i guess my prediction is 3rd. possibly 4th.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
all im gonna say is that you have a really dangerous pool taylor, just be carefull and dont let the pressure get to you man , i mean, you have the potential to have one of the best falcos in the nation but it seems somethings holding you back. just imagine that youre playing me :D

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thursday, July 12th
10:00 AM Church Opens, Registration Begins

1:00 PM Teams Pools, Round 1. 100 to 32, Top 2 Advance

4:00 PM Singles Pools, Round 1. 200 to 128, Top 4 Advance

10:00 PM Singles Round 2 Announcement, Report to Teams pools

10:30 PM Teams Pools, Round 2. 32 to 16, Top 4 Advance

12:00 PM Tournament done for night
2:00 AM Quiet Hours Begin

Friday, July 13th
9:00 AM Crews (double-elimination, 15 stock)

12:00 PM Lunch, Announcement of Teams Pools 3

1:30 PM Singles Pools, Round 2. 128 to 64, Top 4 Advance

4:30 PM Crew Finals! 3 to Champion

5:30 PM Dinner, Announce Singles Round 3, Sign up for Smash 64

6:00 PM Teams Final Bracket. Top 16, 16 to Champion

9:30 PM Singles Round 3 64 to 32, Top 4 Advance

12:00 AM Done for night, when singles completes, Smash 64 Single-elim tournament?
2:00 AM Quiet Hours Begin

Saturday, July 14th
9:00 AM Regional Crews

2:00 PM Singles Bracket to Top 8 32 to 8

4:00 PM Singles Championship Top 8 Round Robin, best of 5
6:00 PM Tournament Concludes, Champions are named

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
'nicknyte is one of the worst of the players who take the game seriously."

Taylor, why you got to be an a$$hole to people?

i'm one of the worst people, playing I might, but you have to understand that at least I'm not a jerk to people sometimes. U are the only person who thinks of me this way and I wish you wouldnt broadcast your personal opinion of me to people that I know In AZ. Thats not right.

eet

Smash Ace
way to display more of your noobness. your smash skill doesnt reflect any part of your person. you're a nice guy and a cool dude, but everyone would agree with me. you're one of the worst players as far as serious smash players go. dont take offense to this, the guy asked me what i thought of you and i told him. and if you didnt john every game you lose i wouldnt be so harsh on you. and dont even try to say you're just joking because if you were joking you wouldnt make excuses after every single match. no one should lose to any players pichu. even vaughns.

-taylor

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
"nicknytes losing his favorite, game, "game..game.." losing his favorite gaaaaAAaaAAaaymee
" do dodo, do dodo, do dodo, do DO.

Sudai

Stuff here
I have so much to say on this and I typed up a pretty long post about it..but decided that I would much rather observe where this goes so I might get a better glimpse into the psyche of some of my friends. Maybe confirm some ideas, maybe dispute some, but ultimately it all serves the same purpose for me.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I dont know Tay. You dont have to be harsh and I dont see why I have to try my hardest on a pichu fight. Also, as far as seriousness go, I try to have fun in friendlies, not serious, and I was not trying to joke around in a Pichu match, but that still doesn't give you the right to be mean and say stuff that offends. You have no reason to be harsh, and why you continue to bash my skill confounds me, I know I aint the best but I play on par with Freddy, Sudai, Vaughn, and other people. The only ones that I struggle with is U, Eric, and Tim cause yall played longer than me and been in the scene longer. The only reason why I joined is cause I saw KillahOrz on that MTV doc and I though "Hey! If I try my hardest, maybe I can be a great player like him and known all over the US!"

The thing Im getting at is, you dont have to be mean to show how someone skills is inferior to others. I may be the worst for you, but for others, I am a good person to play against. I dont care if I lose to Iceman or Vaughn's pichu. It doesnt matter. As long as wee are laughing and happy in the end. U dont have to be mean. Im just irrated on how you dont respect me for playing the way I do. Jons shouldn't give ya a reason to beef on my playing.

I take no offense on the comments you made earlier cause....you told me not to O_O

Also....What song are you singin Fredday? O_O

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
On a different note I played some Florida guys yesterday. I had a good time. I suck at teams.

I played Yums and his roomates and Max(Foxcart). It was awesome.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
elvis, you cant really play on par with me, so dont say that you can, the last couple of matches i played against you were some of my alts... until i see some skill other than your accashional lucky tipers, then i wont say youre really all that good compared to vaughn or sudai. im not trying to make this an offensive message, youre a really cool guy and youre one of my favorite people to hang out with/ play smash with. youre a really good person and i agree with you that taylor doesnt have to right to dog on you as much as he does. but just try to get better with your marth. i mean, you have the spacing down pretty good but your l-Cs are really sloppy alll the time. just try to work on your game and dont make excuses when you lose like " my controler" or " i wasnt trying" no one really cares its all about having fun to most of us so just take it easy and ignore the criticizum :] much love my black freind i hope you have a safe journy to katar or AZ or whereever youre going and i hope you come back to smash with us again :]

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Of course I can play on par with you freddy. I've seen ou fustrated so many times when playng you Its crazy. I'm just sad that you dont have the same "Play for fun" mentality I have. Also, Ive beaten you at most of our tounyies freday. But I take no offense at you either. Thanks for the warm farewell.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, I used to play with Foxcart all the time back when I lived in Pensacola. I tried teaching him the advanced techniques but he was a bit stubborn in using them. How's he doing now? He wavedashing and **** yet?

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
heh, okay then :] i promise from here on out, you will never beat me again :]

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nah he cant wavedash yet Manko lolz. Ill try to teeach him if I stay another week.

Also, Ill miss ya fredday. My underage white friend you.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
How long will you be in Pensacola? I'm taking a trip to the panhandle July 11th-15th.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'd say it was ******** for you guys to argue like this, but I enjoy reading it.

Dance monkeys, dance.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i dont think when someone asks me my opinion of your skill and i give them my honest opinion it should be taking as being an ******* or dogging you. even if you can beat some sub par players half the time your game is still alot worse. he asked me what i thought of your video game skills and i told him. i wasnt just like LOL nicknyte is garbage or anything. it was an answer to a question. ppl get so offended by me

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
but back to my main questions, who the hell do i use against mario? i think vs kirby ill try falco first, if i lose go to corneria with fox, then marth the last match. but for mario idk. i want to falco but it just seems like a bad idea. like rly fast cape for my lasers, good combos, a freaking cape in general. is marios cape faster than docs? should i try falco anyway? idk. i feel rly confident anyway i just want to have the best odds. kyle was beating my falcon pretty bad tonight but i beat him almost every match with sheik and probably 80+% of falco matches. i think a good sheik and a good peach are going to tear him up. a good flaco too probablay. gl kyle good thing u got a pro pool

Top Bottom