• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Okay I understand. I'm sorry if I misunderstand ya and calllin ya an a##hole but I dont want to mislead people when I go back to play them like I sucked worse than when I left Zona. I also dont like your opinion of "my skill" and I feel that I am better than you let on to others. However I will do whatever in my power to prove you wrong.

But besides that. Im not offended anymore, I just have something to prove you wrong when I go back to LA next time I go back.

Just a note, I sucked worse than I did now. So dont get thier hopes up <_< I have a rep to fix is AZ,

Sudai

Stuff here
I know Falco is a ***** to fight as Doc because we can't cape everything back at you. In talking with Cyphus, I know he feels that a good falco is harder to beat than a good Fox.

Take that with a grain of salt though.

However, if you do decide to fight as Falco, you could just shine the laser back at him and then SH another laser right after. Or just wait till you get closer in so in the time he capes it back at you and you reflect it then jump out, he'll still be lagging from the cape.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Probably. Cactaur's got a few months on me. Maybe when I've played as long as he has I can win a national tournament.

But Peach and Shiek don't have lasers or a sword. I mean, peach has a laser sword, but that can't happen every match. I think I'll be ok.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I know Falco is a ***** to fight as Doc because we can't cape everything back at you. In talking with Cyphus, I know he feels that a good falco is harder to beat than a good Fox.

Take that with a grain of salt though.

However, if you do decide to fight as Falco, you could just shine the laser back at him and then SH another laser right after. Or just wait till you get closer in so in the time he capes it back at you and you reflect it then jump out, he'll still be lagging from the cape.
?? you cant jump out of the shine right after you reflect something...... could you imagine making broken people totally invincible from projectiles? You should prolly just shield the laser then SHL out of the shield.... maybe even power shield. Falco can shoot alot more lasers than doc can reflect tho ;)

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
Sorry i couldn't make it yesterday, sudai, but it seems that there's something up with my car, so transportation might be kinda hard for me =/

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so basically THIS IS IT....

theres 32 pools...and its going to be divided up into 4 sets...so...first.. the first 8 pools play out...then pools 9-16...then 17-24...then 25-32.
Kyle's in Pool 8. So we'd all be able to watch him.
John is in 11 and Taylor's in 14...so they'll be playing at the same time.
Lee's in 25 and i'm in 30...so we'll be playing at the same time as well. I won't be able to give you advice this time 'round..but i don't think you need it anymore, plus i know you'll make it out your 1st pool anyway.

Iunno...Taylor, i'm sure you'll ge 3rd..just don't play ******** versus Kirby, and i'm sure you'll win. I really think i have the hardest pool.
I'm looking at a probable 4th...assuming none of those un-recognizable names in my pool aren't good. But one just might be a "johnwu" from nowhere..so that may suck and be the reason to make me fall out my first pool, which will probably make me kill myself, since last year i failed out my 1st pool as well.

Sudai

Stuff here
lmao at Taylor. You guys should probably get more teams experience in before FC cause I know Taylor is always like "**** teams" when we play and then tries to win with Ralph as his partner.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
heh yeahh :] but most of the time we play really good together when we get semi-serious

Sudai

Stuff here
Maybe when you get semi-serious. :p

Sudai has two modes: "Smash" and "Unfunf".

These change to "Feed me peanutburgers," and "Unfunfunf" when high, however.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i agree with sudai. its hard to be on freddy's team. u get kilt. i couldnt imagine nicknyte and freddy on a team. the other team could just dodge the whole time and win. but that team wont happen so oh well.

im cool with teams i just prefer 1v1. me and eric did pretty good at inn5 and i think me n kyle will do decent at fc. kyle like never dies and if need be i can pick samus and also never die.
ill probably play mostly falco and marth though.

Jujuu

Smash Rookie
i wont to have your moms a man match with my falco vs. kyle marth. lol. i would would either be hard as hell or easy as ****

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
rofl at your earlier comment, taylor.
but you know what would be infinitely better than a marth and a faclo?
2 marths! Just randomly Fsmash everywhere...
or you can play like when i play on teams and aim for your teammate > miss because i'm a noob > hit the wrong person which actually turns out to be the right person with a fmash tilt > then somehow manage to SD atleast twice even when there's no one around.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Your Mom is a man matches are old news. Blow job matches are the new thing.

I ain't ever losing one of those.

Jujuu

Smash Rookie
i was lookin at tournament history and ricky and ray never won a tourney i won those lol. error error. lol i want my credit that was hard work. lmao

Jujuu

Smash Rookie
so kyle i see you wanna give me a blow job huh. moms a man or blow job is about even lol

Jujuu

Smash Rookie
aye kylesheik is your worst enemy at fc so i suggest yout boost your fox up a 1000 levels. i made sure i learned falco for that ****

Top Bottom