• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
We would've planned it this week, but it's short notice and SmashCon is the day after and David already had stuff planned throughout the week. Don't want to be a hassle to him, but yes. It will be in January.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Same thing with NOM, I thought about maybe having it this week, but then Smashcon came outta nowhere, so the next NOM will be in January as well.

Turazrok

Smash Master
UH adam like went for dumb stuff offstage a few times. And missed z-catches. That's all I'll say.

Sudai

Stuff here
Blaise, $0.25 MM. Best of w/e you want because the amount is so small lol

I decided if my parents randomly get me UMvC3 without me mentioning it, I'll get good at it since I'll be able to practice it. I doubt that'll happen but still like a 50% chance I think. lol

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Blaise, $0.25 MM. Best of w/e you want because the amount is so small lol

I decided if my parents randomly get me UMvC3 without me mentioning it, I'll get good at it since I'll be able to practice it. I doubt that'll happen but still like a 50% chance I think. lol
best of 25

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I heard from bomber, that there was a tournament this sunday. Would anyone be nice enough to take me? I've been really tired of brawl but i dont want to leave the scene without giving it a chance.

'V'

Smash Lord
As far as I know, I don't think anyone from BR is going to SmashCon except for maybe Sudai and Eric, so you might wanna ask them, D.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
3 hours? It's only 45 minutes from my apartment in Metairie, how is it 3 hours from BR?

You guys sound like a bunch of scrubs...

Well, if you BR guys want, yall could meet me at Dibbz. I have limited spots in my car, of course.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
It's about half of 3 hours assuming minimal traffic.
Facey - I have room in my car if you still need the ride. Might be a bit cramped though.
BSP - Yeah yeah replays...I'm the main culprit here.

:phone:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I can't do smashcon because it happens to be the same day as the baton rouge monthly that I'm driving a carpool to. I never expected to have a tourney conflict on a sunday of all things.

Top Bottom