• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

Accepting all MTG MMs, minimum $20 (except Freddy, we agreed to a cheap one through saved text). Rules are 2/3 with coin flip to determine play/draw. 2nd/3rd play/draw decision goes to loser. Standard block only.
Minimum 20$? Lol. Is this a troll? As though this is the la mtg forum. That's like me asking for min 20$ mm in Melee, albeit that would be slightly more reasonable because this is the smash boards.
And I didn't even know Freddy had magic cards, let alone the current block. I ain't got money for current block only. Gotta buy beer and ****.

:phone:

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Accepting all MTG MMs, minimum $20 (except Freddy, we agreed to a cheap one through saved text). Rules are 2/3 with coin flip to determine play/draw. 2nd/3rd play/draw decision goes to loser. Standard block only.
undefeated

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
hey me and eet are going to dibbz for a little bit if anyone wants to play smash or mvc3 we shall be there

D

Deleted member

i mean, ill play you for fun. but im sure ill get *****. havent invested nearly enough time or money into it. and most my decks have some old cards. not like old broken or banned ****. just most of my cards were old until i bought like a booster box of innistrad

BSP

Smash Legend
If I find a ride, I'm there

BTW guys, if I'm free this weekend (which is almost a guarantee ), I'll go by Rocket's Hideout and see if I can set up some tournaments. Once is month is slow IMO and we can pick up.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If I find a ride, I'm there

BTW guys, if I'm free this weekend (which is almost a guarantee ), I'll go by Rocket's Hideout and see if I can set up some tournaments. Once is month is slow IMO and we can pick up.
Good luck with TRH, we tried that a couple of times and then they told us we couldn't do it anymore. :(

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, there's no harm in trying again

If that fails, we still need to pick up the reigns for the LAST series too

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Well, there's no harm in trying again

If that fails, we still need to pick up the reigns for the LAST series too
I feel that we could do LasT for every long break that people get out of school.
Yes Zigsta will be at Smashcon

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I was thinking we could pick up on tournaments too. I talked to Mvoy/Caleb (I don't know what some of you know him as, but he plays G&W), and he's on board to lets us use his place (Tiger Plaza in BR) for so tournaments. It would only be big enough for brawl, but there would be no venue fee, and flexible dates and hours.

Opinions?

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
glad u and eet playing marvel. sad i'm leaving :(. I might be down til end of month now, friend/future roommate hurt his back and needs to heal more before the drive.
so maybe dibbz tomorrow/saturday?

BSP

Smash Legend
Car has a oil leak somewhere, so my driving is kinda nullified atm

Not that it makes much of a difference because you guys are awesome and are usually willing to pick me up

ChKn

Smash Ace
I know lmao. Hornets got a pretty decent deal off the proposed deal, Odom, Martin, Scola and Dragic. Just trade him to the Lakers or find a better deal for the Hornets.

Knicks need to learn defense and win some championships.

BSP

Smash Legend
I was thinking we could pick up on tournaments too. I talked to Mvoy/Caleb (I don't know what some of you know him as, but he plays G&W), and he's on board to lets us use his place (Tiger Plaza in BR) for so tournaments. It would only be big enough for brawl, but there would be no venue fee, and flexible dates and hours.

Opinions?
go for it imo

Also, don't some of you go to LSU? What happened to those Death Valley Tournaments?

Curlz

Smash Lord
So I may have found another place for us to have tournaments in Lafayette. Its a little different than normal though.

How would you guys feel about playing Smash Brothers in the middle of the Mall of Acadiana at a Video Games Kioske?

BSP

Smash Legend
So I may have found another place for us to have tournaments in Lafayette. Its a little different than normal though.

How would you guys feel about playing Smash Brothers in the middle of the Mall of Acadiana at a Video Games Kioske?
Well, it'd help attract curious players wouldn't it?

I say take whatever we can get

'V'

Smash Lord
If A LOT of people actually end up going to Dibbz tonight, I might be down. Someone hit me up later this evening. I'll be away from my computer for the day, and I have to see what I'm actually doing first.

Top Bottom