• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
College too expensive for me.

Not going anywhere but LSU FREE RIDE BABY

****ing expensive colleges call me/ mail me QQ

Candul

Smash Cadet
That **** gave me nightmares, read the manga if u haven't yet. So much worse.

Yu Yu Hakusho is legit. I see what u saiyan about early dbz. I really lost interest about halfway thru the buu saga. It just became *****s screaming, shooting ****, and gettin merked by buu.

What yall know bout then Ronin Warriors though?

:phone:
berserk is the most intense anime ever. it ends with his best friend/leader ****ing his ***** with his devil **** while he gets devestated by numerous demons after watching everyone he ever knew die. and yes, even more intense than my favorite anime, Neon genesis.

Turazrok

Smash Master
berserk is the most intense anime ever. it ends with his best friend/leader ****ing his ***** with his devil **** while he gets devestated by numerous demons after watching everyone he ever knew die. and yes, even more intense than my favorite anime, Neon genesis.
Dude wtf spoiler?

Although NGE is super depressing.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Berserk is just... I can't even explain it. I guess intense fits. But its ****ing intense. Everyone really needs to watch or read it if you like anime.

Never watched NGE. Surprised there's no FMA love in this *****. FMA may be scifi but that **** is so ****ing real.

Outlaw star is pretty badass too. I think I may have to watch some Sailor Moon or Tenchi while I power through Skyrim.

@Turaz, ndgaf about spoilers.

eet

Smash Ace
last chance to see biphus :c

and way to super spoil the berserk anime ending lol. but its all good the manga goes waay further and is way better. the whole part that exists in the anime is like a prequel setup to the real story of berserk lol.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
and last chance I have to hear "biphus". for real...i''m as OG as LA smashers get, and one of the least bi. I invented "you bi"....*****s.
so i'll probably be at dibbz early as 6 if i go. i'll holla

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
and last chance I have to hear "biphus". for real...i''m as OG as LA smashers get, and one of the least bi. I invented "you bi"....*****s.
so i'll probably be at dibbz early as 6 if i go. i'll holla
No joke about the OG thing, you started competing like a year before I did, that's pretty ****ing old. I remember you telling me stories about having melee tourney matches on the great bay level and Ricky being freaked out when you started wavedashing "wtf that *****'s making smoke come out of his feet!". Best of luck at your new job and new life man, I imagine this is gonna be one of the biggest changes you've ever had (just guessing) so I hope it all goes smoothly.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
FMA da bess.

Also, SWTOR hype. Any LA people playin' it?

Smooth Criminal
I'ma try. I've been watching it since day one. I'm tempted to buy a desktop just to play TOR. ****in loved the KOTOR games, love Bioware, love MMOs. Can't ****in wait. Can't wait to start a Sith Warrior, maybe a Trooper (for the bigass guns) or Smuggler (just for the cowboy ****).

Curlz

Smash Lord
Sudai, it just now hit me that I left my 360 controller at your house last weekend. It was white with a black battery pack (if I'm not mistaken).
I don't think you have a 360, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to narrow it down.

Candul

Smash Cadet
last chance to see biphus :c

and way to super spoil the berserk anime ending lol. but its all good the manga goes waay further and is way better. the whole part that exists in the anime is like a prequel setup to the real story of berserk lol.
yeah, i read the manga after and was left with this you feeling of ... i dunno but i needed a better ending. and then there was one so i said cool and read it

D

Deleted member

got a crazy virus and had to do windows restore. my LoL wouldnt work so i re downloaded and it still didnt. so i did it again, and it still wont. is this a sign, God?

Sudai

Stuff here
Sudai, it just now hit me that I left my 360 controller at your house last weekend. It was white with a black battery pack (if I'm not mistaken).
I don't think you have a 360, so it shouldn't be TOO hard to narrow it down.

Don't think you did. No one in my house has mentioned seeing a 360 controller and they def would because, as you said, I don't have a 360. Yeah, just went scour my house and no 360 controllers. Either you left it in a car or something or someone took it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Don't think you did. No one in my house has mentioned seeing a 360 controller and they def would because, as you said, I don't have a 360. Yeah, just went scour my house and no 360 controllers. Either you left it in a car or something or someone took it.
Blah! Alright.
Thanks anyway. I guess the search for my controller continues. >.<

Top Bottom