• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
I mean, this thread definitely was better back before Brawl. Hell, it was even better like, a year ago. What happened is a bunch of n00b trolls decided that they'd try to hone their skills on this thread, then taylor blows up, rinse repeat.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Mark - good games man, I wish I could play more falcon, or more melee in general these days. Im still feeling salty, mainly cuz i was there since 11am and everyone showed up at like 1pm lolz. I was all smashed out.

Arc - yea we still gotta money match. Next time we see eachother

blaise - Same as above :)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
IMO this thread's a lot better than it used to be. Not as much circlejerking BR Melee old-heads complaining because new people want to post. Most of you that think the thread is bad are just rejecting all newcomers because you're so used to each other's companionshop and sense of humor. Yall need to grow the **** up.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
See: Eric's post.

And that, Mura, is why this thread was cooler back in the day. Now please, spend 16 pages trying to convince me that more people like the new people better than the old people. Then get off my lawn.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Some of the new people are great. Some aren't. But I know that overall I do like the older people better collectively. Not saying that new people aren't great, just that more of the older people seem to be. The new people who aren't great now can get better over time. Such is a scene.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I haven't seen such an amount of creativity in my life!

Ev, bro, have you really stopped being negative? Talk to me, I need to see this in real life.

I'm recording a bunch of matches atm, then I'm gonna run some errands while those matches get uploaded. After that, I should be close to done recording the rest if I don't finish tonight, and upload those as I sleep.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
See: Eric's post.

And that, Mura, is why this thread was cooler back in the day. Now please, spend 16 pages trying to convince me that more people like the new people better than the old people. Then get off my lawn.
You're not worth my time. You couldn't generate a legitimate argument against me if you tried, and you try to hide it by being a sarcastic smartass. Just sit back and watch what happens.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Eric, Iceman, and Sudai are all completely right. Sometimes you post some really stupid **** Mura... Your not worth my time... REALLY guy... REALLY LOL gtfo...

Top Bottom