• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
nitez, I'm so glad that you made that your avatar. It's my exact reaction after reading every single one of your post.
Too bad CM Punk isn't impressed by cheap imitations :awesome:
inb4CMPunkjokes

Think bacon's overrated? I question your manhood, that is all.

D

Deleted member

The old thread was better because we actually talked about the game and people were trying to improve occasional disputes happened but they were much more relavent. And people posted actually funny stuff instead of just repetitive troll ****. Young men just want to be cool and use the current internet slang over and over again.

And I guess I can see where the confusion about me being serious or not comes from but I was serious in the post that curlz quoted. I'm sure most of you think I'm just an old douche bad but that's because you don't know me and I respond harshly to things I disagree with

Posting from a phone sucks.

:phone:

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
No one talks **** in this thread either. The most recent I can think of is face/Adam but that was a long time ago. Y'all got Plex but don't stir it. So basically it's like u don't have Plex which is boring. Trolling is entertaining on occasion but most of you guys are bad trolls which makes it not as funny

Jerry jones money, ***** u a runnin back
Herschel walker, Bo jack, Ricky waters,
Betta run that dope back
BOSS!!!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You all just suck ****. This thread is thread. Yes. I just said that. This thread is what it is. Kill it or chill it noobs.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
did people get in an argument again? there was like 4 pages over the weekend...

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I hear something new that has bacon on it I'm thinkin "that'll never work." Then the **** is awesome. It's like listening to the Beatles for the first time. Bacon the best food.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
The old thread was better because we actually talked about the game and people were trying to improve occasional disputes happened but they were much more relavent. And people posted actually funny stuff instead of just repetitive troll ****.

Well, I talk about the game with people not on Smashboards so much sometimes that I come on here to not do that. I usually just prefer to read and post random nonsense. I like to play the games more than get into debates/discussions about them.

eet

Smash Ace
it was better imo when we had a social and technical thread seperated cause then if people were obnoxious one way or another you could still read the real smash thread for relevant tourny and smash info about la.

Savon

Smash Ace
Well it's hard to talk about brawl when you guys just go "lol brawl" everytime brawl players talk about the game

'V'

Smash Lord
I will not be at NOM, I'll be watching the LSU game this weekend. It's pretty freaking hype.

As for talking about smash, we had a chance to actually do that a while back, remember? Then we had a whole bunch of crap happen with all of the trolls and this got turned into a social thread? Yeah... That's why we can't talk about smash these days. It's not like there's much to talk about for it these days anyway. Both metagames for Melee and Brawl are pretty much completely stale IMO.

eet

Smash Ace
I mean, just cause I say 'lol brawl' sometimes doesn't mean you can't talk about brawl metagame lol. And once the brawl4 noobs invade in a year, we will be unified in our hatred. lol jk (but not rly, they will be 12 yr. olds, like catherine(who has the best bacon jokes, everyone ))

Turazrok

Smash Master
No one talks **** in this thread either. The most recent I can think of is face/Adam but that was a long time ago. Y'all got Plex but don't stir it. So basically it's like u don't have Plex which is boring. Trolling is entertaining on occasion but most of you guys are bad trolls which makes it not as funny

Jerry jones money, ***** u a runnin back
Herschel walker, Bo jack, Ricky waters,
Betta run that dope back
BOSS!!!

Yo I started **** with avery that one time LOLOLOL

Top Bottom