• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
There's a lot of people who dislike the trend of lessening stages in the Melee ruleset. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a major movement to bring some stages back. A lot of people think that relatively flat stages with platforms are the most neutral, but I agree with that argument that those kinds of stages give advantages to combo characters like the top tiers. My only qualm is that putting in other stages could cause serious camping, and Melee doesn't need that.

Pokefloats can eat a d!ck though.

D

Deleted member

You're asking how he got 4th, and he obviously beat people, so...if you knew that, then why ask? :awesome:
you must have never run a tournament or you're just ********. getting 4th doesnt mean he beat everyone 5th and below. eric answered my question. it was basically 'who did he beat to get 4th?' but yall are all way too ******** to understand simple things.

Turazrok

Smash Master
No one likes a smart *** guys, really.

I lost to blaise/jake for what its worth, and vaughn went straight kirby almost iirc.

'V'

Smash Lord
There's a lot of people who dislike the trend of lessening stages in the Melee ruleset. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a major movement to bring some stages back. A lot of people think that relatively flat stages with platforms are the most neutral, but I agree with that argument that those kinds of stages give advantages to combo characters like the top tiers. My only qualm is that putting in other stages could cause serious camping, and Melee doesn't need that.

Pokefloats can eat a d!ck though.
I only wish you were at Chinese Inn where Everett decided to camp my Kirby for 7 minutes on Dreamland. It was actually pretty fun chasing him around. I almost won too. lol

im not sure actually. I lost to freddy and cyphus. But on the other side of losers everett beat vaughn and so me and v got 5th.

:phone:
This. I lost to Cyphus first round and then started coming back from Loser's with just Kirby, then lost to Everett, but they were close games. Everett's been getting really good these days. He's learned a lot since the last time I saw him play.

you must have never run a tournament or you're just ********. getting 4th doesnt mean he beat everyone 5th and below. eric answered my question. it was basically 'who did he beat to get 4th?' but yall are all way too ******** to understand simple things.
Taylor, why you mad? We're all in a ******** thread, so we can expect ******** answers, right? I mean, look at that ESPN picture. :)

On another good note, I'm definitely sticking with Kirby for Melee. He's way too fun, even if I'll lose A LOT of my matches.

'V'

Smash Lord
No one likes a smart *** guys, really.

I lost to blaise/jake for what its worth, and vaughn went straight kirby almost iirc.
I went Puff only against Cyphus because my Kirby got wrecked in a money match against his Doc the night before. Went to last stock of Game 3. Then I went Kirby for the rest of the tourney.

Candul

Smash Cadet
arcadia got his revenge on me :-/

SUPA SALTY 10 DOLLA MONEY MATCH INC ARCRAZIA

MAYBE YOU AS WELL VAUGHN...IDK THO, YOU BETTER THAN ME

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I ran this tourney *******. LOL
If that was your question, you should've posted THAT instead, which is a "simple thing" to do. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

I ran this tourney *******. LOL
If that was your question, you should've posted THAT instead, which is a "simple thing" to do. :awesome:
like i said, anyone who isnt ******** understood what i meant.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
And like I said, rephrasing your question is one of the "simple things" that you spoke of, that could've been done. Next time post what you actually mean :awesome:
Stop feeding the troll, ******...

D

Deleted member

arguing over the boards is ********. nites you're an idiot, and i meant exactly what i said. even savon understood he just wanted to troll. dont piss me off in person or im going to beat the **** out of you. gg

D

Deleted member

yall are ******** and ignorant. be more lame and unoriginal with your comebacks, please.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
i am ******** and ignorant. be more lame and unoriginal with your comebacks, please. i need something to balance out my mediocre insults and stupidity.
For something so lame an unoriginal, why you so mad about it?
The whole "********" thing is all you can say.:awesome:

Curlz

Smash Lord
i just want to know why every time i try to joke/**** with someone, everyone gets so serious in my face like i dont know what im talking about and im a huge ****.
Well let's see.......

someone without an obvious and ignorant response please.
arguing over the boards is ********. nites you're an idiot, and i meant exactly what i said. even savon understood he just wanted to troll. dont piss me off in person or im going to beat the **** out of you. gg
..........are you still curious?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
For something so lame an unoriginal, why you so mad about it?
The whole "********" thing is all you can say.:awesome:
omg i was gonna agree with talor on how lame and unoriginal the "u mad why, u salty bro?" **** is but then i read this post.

THE TROLL ****ING WINS :awesome:

Top Bottom