• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Sometimes it's just best to pretend that topics like this never happened and move on with life. =P

Anyway, I just 100%'d Kirby's Return to Dreamland in 1 day. It's a really fun game. It turned out way better than Epic Yarn in my opinion. I've yet to do the challenges yet, but I will soon.

Also, Dibbz tonight, suckas!! Be there!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why can't American action movies be that ridiculously ****ing awesome?!
they do it in some movie (the other guys, maybe? idk) but they dont pull someone out of the flipping car. he just walks out of the spin though.

Slashtap

Smash Cadet
I don't recognize most of the usernames in here besides Eric and Vaughn, but just coming in to remind you *****es that I created BR smash.

lol just playin

I am surprised to learn flarefox lost his last stock. What happened?

eet

Smash Ace
Hm well, I don't think it was any outside influence that negatively affected him if that's what you mean by bad stuff, but I think it was more of some kind of internal exploration for meaning that brought him to that place. :\

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder for tomorrow. Bring set-ups. I can't emphasize this enough but people still fail to read/listen. You can't have a tournament without set-ups. Also, show up on time, point blank, if you aren't here on time, don't expect us all to wait or for us to just add you into the the tournament. It would mean having to re-bracket and set up everything, which is irritating. So yea, other than that, have fun. And please no fighting of any sort or throwing drinks and controllers. Thanks

D

Deleted member

a: yall take me way too seriously

b: despite joking, i do think there is a certain amount of truth to what i say. i think, in general, people are looking for the chemical high of "love" or what ever you want to call it, through almost every action they do.

c: why the **** are yall posting pics from my facebook.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you guys throw drinks and controllers and fight at tournaments and youre calling me a hick?

Top Bottom