• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
catherine, one day, when you're older, you will understand how boys work. until then, enjoy your innocence.

but dont get it twisted, i feel like you are a genuine part of the community. just trying to have fun with people and make friends. im also not saying everyone under the age of 21 is trying to **** you, but you know... boys will be boys sometimes.

double fisting right now. where you at jio
Ha thanks, Tay. But some people here are just genuinely my friends though, even if it sounds like I'm being 'innocent', it's true. I know you secretly want me, but you gotta keep that on the DL, dawg. (jk I know Savon's your favorite)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lol, who hits on me? If you're talking about David and Adam, we're just really good friends, so we joke around and ****. Iunno about other people though..
They're talking about me.

catherine, one day, when you're older, you will understand how boys work. until then, enjoy your innocence.

but dont get it twisted, i feel like you are a genuine part of the community. just trying to have fun with people and make friends. im also not saying everyone under the age of 21 is trying to **** you, but you know... boys will be boys sometimes.

double fisting right now. where you at jio
I am over 21 and would so slam my manaconda in Catherines flam clam.

D

Deleted member

nah, jio and icemann are my favorites.

you cute for a girl though. but i got a hot *** girlfriend, that is of age. sorry dear.

and LOL lee

also: double fisting is a reference to alcoholic beverages.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
MY GF JUST BROKE UP WITH ME AND I HAVE AN APARTMENT TO MYSELF.
CMON GET WITH THE CREEPY OoS GUY ; P

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Nobody likes you.. Go back to AL and use the word swag while trying to win *****es with your game.

Oh and just because your gay and talked **** to me here is a pic of Kit Kat and I that shows how much more awesome we are than you.

Smash Rookie
LOL, that picture is so old. You can tell cause Greg doesn't look as much of a satanic hobo as he does now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
They're talking about me.

I am over 21 and would so slam my manaconda in Catherines flam clam.
lmfao died
also: double fisting is a reference to alcoholic beverages.
we obviously know. but the opportunity presented itself.
Nobody likes you.. Go back to AL and use the word swag while trying to win *****es with your game.

Oh and just because your gay and talked **** to me here is a pic of Kit Kat and I that shows how much more awesome we are than you.

died so hard at greg's disgusted look.

D

Deleted member

Being Catherines friend obviously means you are going after her. Makes sense to me

:phone:
being a young single man, it probably does.

and to alabama guy:
trying to draw women in by saying "my gf just broke up with me" is COMPLETELY ********.
and saying you have a apartment to yourself also looks silly.

you gotta have a house, yacht, Bentley, jet skis, helicopter, and a bidet.
then you can pimp based solely on the things you own.

i hope someone gets this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
being a young single man, it probably does.

and to alabama guy:
trying to draw women in by saying "my gf just broke up with me" is COMPLETELY ********.
and saying you have a apartment to yourself also looks silly.

you gotta have a house, yacht, Bentley, jet skis, helicopter, and a bidet.
then you can pimp based solely on the things you own.

i hope someone gets this.
i have these things. all of these things. in my back yard. even the jet skis and the yacht. in my pool.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Being Catherines friend obviously means you are going after her. Makes sense to me

^^^^ This a million times, this^^^^ I tried to explain to her it was so cause I'm her big bro and here to make her feel bad, but she genuinely doesn't believe me.

o ignorance

-edit-

On the topic of game though, every girl that I've either been extremely sarcastic with or constantly jokingly made fun craves mah ****. It's a formula that kinda works.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I get a text from Catherine saying, "Lol @ Smashboards" and I wake up to see this ****.

What's funny, Taylor, is that if you were anything more than a spectator in this issue, you'd know that that "boys" in this scene that really did hit on Catherine are grown *** men. I'm talking over the age of 21. So I hope that narrows down your search in this mystery.

I could assert again that me and Catherine are just friends, but you probably wouldn't believe it. So I'll let you think what you want to think.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Lol. What the actual **** is going on?
I propose a fight to the death for the hello-kitty girl.

Lol... Is Sudai over 21 yet?

Smash Rookie
^^^^ This a million times, this^^^^ I tried to explain to her it was so cause I'm her big bro and here to make her feel bad, but she genuinely doesn't believe me.

o ignorance

-edit-

On the topic of game though, every girl that I've either been extremely sarcastic with or constantly jokingly made fun craves mah ****. It's a formula that kinda works.
You're dumb. By this logic, no girls have guy friends which just isn't true. Yeah, David and Adam totally just want to get with me. Even though we've been hanging out for like a year now, and they haven't made any moves, and they talk about other girls they want to date to me. Plus David lives in Indiana lol. Oh, and let's take my other friend, Caleb for example who already has a girlfriend. He just hangs out with me just cause he wants me too huh, Greg? I must be so ignorant not to see this.

And Greg, you like bois, so how is that relevant.

Eric, THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR PAYING FOR YOUR HOUSE OF SHOCK TICKET. (yeah, I expect that money at CI, shobee *****)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
No, I meant the topic was about guys wanting in KitKat's pants, so I said sexy as in about sex. Not actually sexy, lmao.

Edit: Should've said salty to sexy, prob would've made more sense

Edit2: Or maybe not, I guess

Edit3: Cause I can

Edit4: I just realized you were probably trolling me. Lol

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I get a text from Catherine saying, "Lol @ Smashboards" and I wake up to see this ****.

What's funny, Taylor, is that if you were anything more than a spectator in this issue, you'd know that that "boys" in this scene that really did hit on Catherine are grown *** men. I'm talking over the age of 21. So I hope that narrows down your search in this mystery.

I could assert again that me and Catherine are just friends, but you probably wouldn't believe it. So I'll let you think what you want to think.
This man speaks the truth. I actually havnt seen any of the younger smash players hit on Catherine

Top Bottom