• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
what does equal hick then
Listening to Hank Williams (Sr and Jr), drinkin the High Life and Jim Beam, going to honky-tonk bars, owning a cowboy hat and a belt buckle with some sort of farm animal on it, and putting your blinker on when you cross one or more lanes of traffic (**** y'all BR muh****as).

BSP

Smash Legend
It was fun. Somehow, brawl had more entrants that melee O_o

I did alright I guess. I'm not satisfied with placing one place out of the money yet again >.> I keep saying it, but I really need to pick up a second. Falco wrecks sonic and MK is a super pain once they figure the MU out.

Still, GGs to everyone

And can we do doubles next time?

Okuser

Smash Ace
GG everyone. Shoutout to Li D, .D and Byron, had fun playing with y'all at kyles.

It's crazy how much I learn at every tournament.

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Same here BSP I'm thinking about getting a secondary character too. But I made up in my mind that I'll stick with straight Sonic until I get top 3. Even tho MK, Wario, and Falco are annoying to fight. >_<

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mk will be gone in like 3 months though so thats good to hear.

yeah we just had a tournament in AL today, also, and i had to go ddd for the first time ever in tournament cuz mk got banned down here. bleh i got 2nd seed in my pool and beat 2 people in bracket lool. but w/e its my first time ever using d3.

and if yall didnt hate me enough already, im sure you'd hate me more finding out that i was a mk main prior to this whole uprisal against him. :/

'V'

Smash Lord
Brawl:

1. Lee
2. JNig
3. Li-D

Melee:

1. Freddy
2. Lee
3. Cyphus

Pretty fun tourney and a really good turnout. I'll get to shoutouts later. Just know that my Kirby was too legit. ;)

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
mk will be gone in like 3 months though so thats good to hear.

yeah we just had a tournament in AL today, also, and i had to go ddd for the first time ever in tournament cuz mk got banned down here. bleh i got 2nd seed in my pool and beat 2 people in bracket lool. but w/e its my first time ever using d3.

and if yall didnt hate me enough already, im sure you'd hate me more finding out that i was a mk main prior to this whole uprisal against him. :/
I don't think ppl over here would hate u for that. LA has alot of MK mains.

RjPunch

Smash Journeyman
Freddy, I forgot to get my charger from you. Also, I picked up what looks like a laptop charger. If anyone is missing a charger let me know.

Nvm about the charger, I left it at the chinese inn. But there's also a wii sensor bar that has been left also.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I don't think ppl over here would hate u for that. LA has alot of MK mains.
2 MK mains. Lee and I. Curlz and Facey don't count, they don't even play the game.

Same here BSP I'm thinking about getting a secondary character too. But I made up in my mind that I'll stick with straight Sonic until I get top 3. Even tho MK, Wario, and Falco are annoying to fight. >_<
Lol, sonic is the MOST annoying to fight.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
supah fun tourney.ggs to everyone. the tourney before i was ssb64'n, this one was brawl...when next tourney? D:

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Me and this guy are teaming for a smash 64 tournament next week. He and I are the only ones that know competitive 64, we're gonna wreck everything.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and this guy are teaming for a smash 64 tournament next week. He and I are the only ones that know competitive 64, we're gonna wreck everything.
nice way to call the ol' lions out the den. lemme warm up w/ lee, and we'll give you some competition ;)

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I saw you playing Brawl against an MK, gunner. I was rather impressed, but I don't keep on the up of Brawl metagame.

I'll play you in some Smash 64 sometime in the future, Cyphus. I'd play Mura and really want to, but he's not in-state right now. -.-

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Freddy, I forgot to get my charger from you. Also, I picked up what looks like a laptop charger. If anyone is missing a charger let me know.

Nvm about the charger, I left it at the chinese inn. But there's also a wii sensor bar that has been left also.
I think I made a mistake. That's mine. I just got home and opened my bag and realized that my charger was missing.

Lol, I WAS REALLY TIRED LAST NIGHT! XD

Top Bottom