• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
LOST won't happen.

I have something planned for the Laffy Locals, but I won't say when that'll be yet.

D

Deleted member

melee:
1.me
2.lee
3.eric
4.sudai
5.tim/freddy (lol?)
7.dylan/mychael

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I would like to thank all who showed up at CI as well as thank you on your patience, today was uncommonly unorganized/long by my standards. Next CI will be in August, I will keep you posted. But I do have some things to say.

1. The tourney is scheduled to start at 12, sign-ups are usually 1 hour. Be here at that time, if you are OoT, I will wait for at least 30 more min at the most. But two hours is just too long and ****s things up.
2. If I make a final call for sign-ups and you're serious about wanting to enter any event, then you better either pause the game you're in or just stop and sign-up. Next time I won't be adding to the bracket after a final call, I refuse to remake another bracket especially when I called for final sign-ups and even walked around to ask. I think I may just start sign-ups immediately as you enter the door. Also not to be too much a hassle, but try to bring smaller bills like 5's & 20's.
3. Read the rules. I'm not goin to be all douchey about the alcohol really, but it is their restaurant that they're nice enough to let us use. But next time please no outside drinks. Also I dk what the whole Curlz/Batto thing was about, but don't let it happen again.
4. I know I wasn't good with things today so this ones mainly for me. From now on I will be running all Melee related tourneys at CI and Rj will cover Brawl. Two laptops, one tio, leggo!

Other than that, everything is cool. I hope everyone had fun. Seeing LA together and the turnout, just made me feel good a Smasher/gamer. Everyone smiling and talking and laughing and having fun. Can't wait for LasT, I'll see you guys there if not before at a practice/smashfest! Thinking about goin back to D3 again...

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
My takeaway is that even after all this time, I'm still free

I need to make that MK switch already

ggs everyone and it was fun

D

Deleted member

despite the disorganization, thanks to everyone involved in running it and the owners as well. had fun, great turn out, keep them coming guys.
also if you need to melee set ups let me know personally next time. i ran back to my house and got a tv, cube, and power strips but next time ill bring them when i come. but i can bring more setups if needed as well. 3 tvs max.

happy bday to everette, and you sir are a ***.

how old is battous little sister? you shouldnt bring her to tournaments that eric goes to battou, bad news.

i want to hear the story of what happened with battou and curlz. pm plz as to keep drama out of the public's eye.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I want to apologize to everyone, especially NiTEZ and RJ, for my actions tonight. I realize that I was out of line and I can promise it won't happen again. I honestly was having the shittiest day possible.

If you want to know what exactly happened, feel free to pm me.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
That was boss. I haven't seen everyone that excited about Smash in a long time. Even the people that don't play anymore were there. I think if everything were Melee+Brawl, people would keep showing up.

Everett's last post might be the first positive thing I've ever heard him say.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Someone also pm me the drama ****. Next CI in August, unless we can find a date that's not within 2 weeks notice of LasT. CI's from now on will host both Melee and Brawl. I will take care of Melee, Rj will take care of Brawl.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
i have been talking a lot lately about gettin better at smash and hanging out more with everyone but i must apologize, i am once again doing as it is my nature to do and i have decided to do the opposite of what i told everyone. for the time being i feel that i need to spend a lot more time alone. obviously i am not going full on recluse but i wont be hangin much for a while.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, at least you know now. :p Bring the 360 ver to LasT.

Also, did anyone bring P:M? I thought I saw it there, but I wasn't sure if it was just a diff Brawl mod.

Funny thing is...Rj did bring the 360 version! Lol!
But then no one brought a 360, right? XD Or did I just somehow not spot it? o.o

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ah, I see :/ It could've been set up near the end of Brawl tourney matches, because there was a TV not being used in the corner next to the big screen MvC3 in the back, but shoop dop and there's a chance next time.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Well, at least you know now. :p Bring the 360 ver to LasT.

Also, did anyone bring P:M? I thought I saw it there, but I wasn't sure if it was just a diff Brawl mod.

But then no one brought a 360, right? XD Or did I just somehow not spot it? o.o
Funny thing is, David had his 360 by the big screen TV before the PS3s were hooked up

D

Deleted member

i have been talking a lot lately about gettin better at smash and hanging out more with everyone but i must apologize, i am once again doing as it is my nature to do and i have decided to do the opposite of what i told everyone. for the time being i feel that i need to spend a lot more time alone. obviously i am not going full on recluse but i wont be hangin much for a while.
Just because i think it's funny:

i called tim to play smash and he is busy today but we are playing tomorrow. this was before i read this post. lol

BSP

Smash Legend
Btw if any BR ppl want to get together for smash, let me know. I'm not doing anything.

Also, where can we watch E3?

Top Bottom