• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Oh I'ma be so on it, that I'm gonna ride around to many Cane's locations tomorrow...like a real *****! Leggo!
>.>

If I could do that, I certainly would. Unfortunately I would probably have to end up paying for gas if I did that, because I doubt my grandmother would let me get off with it.

But even if I was on my own, gas would still prob cost more than just buying a meal if you ride around to a bunch of locations, so meh.

D

Deleted member

i am. where we goin ice? i been craving some blackjack and craps lately.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Smashcon

Smashcon is holding another Nintendo gaming convention in Slidell, Louisiana. This will commemorate our one year aniversary.

July 10th will be our summer event where we'll be hosting tournies for all forms of Smash: Brawl, Melee, and N64. Smashcon is primarily focused on N64, but we've recently started to mix Melee and Brawl into our scene, trying to bring in a bigger fold of players and competitors than ever before.

We will be including many third party tournaments this convention as well including Mario tennis and Golf for our sports hour. Mario Kart N64 doubles, where you and your partner will race against another team trying to score more points per circuit, will also be happening. With this and many more events, we hope to open up to the friendly and competitive side of gaming. We hope to see alot of new faces at the conventions and are looking forward to a better turnout than previously.

5 Dollars Door entrance fee
2 Dollar entrance fee per tournament

We do sell N64 merchandise at very low prices also, plus novelty items.

@ Ohana Pier 1321 Gause Blvd Ste 3 Slidell, LA 70458
from 2-10pm

Here are a few ways you can join our efforts to bring great gaming to great people.

www.smash-con.com (underconstuction still)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001278983090

We're a non profit organization; all proceeds go back into smashcon to make it bigger and better each year. We look forward to your contribution.

Savon

Smash Ace
Good games at dibbz. The dream team succeeds once again, melee was amusing for a bit, and Arthur is the ****. You better make like a stepson, and step son.

:phone:

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
?

Smashcon = An organization of people who hold nintendo Gaming conventions 3 times a year, seasonally. We offer tournaments and competitive play for all your favorite titles, like mario kart, smash n64, brawl, melee ,and many more. We do a lot of things to promote fun amongst gamers in and around our community.

Winnar

Smash Lord
winnar plays marth. lol
true fax

also fox and falcon

Though Sudai my brother mained doc back when he played melee so you were close kind of :D

Also whaaaaaat smash con in slidell? TELL ME MORE

PS Sorry guys I couldn't make it to the tournament last weekend. I really wanted to go :( We should do that BR smashfest at the very least sometime soon. I'm going to the doctor today and finding out how much more mobile I can be, wish me luck! O:

eet

Smash Ace
Smashcon looks cool, I dont think our scene has played with them much. And for sure Winnar, come play some BR melee - but wait sudai is your brother ? are you his 8 year old little brother? ...I knew it. :p

Winnar

Smash Lord
Smashcon looks cool, I dont think our scene has played with them much. And for sure Winnar, come play some BR melee - but wait sudai is your brother ? are you his 8 year old little brother? ...I knew it. :p
w...wut

no I said that my little brother played doc because sudai said that I played doc

CONFUSED

Hyro

Smash Lord
Cool things from Nintendo press conference:

Smash 4 coming to Wii U and Nintendo 3DS with "interfunctionality" lol
Super Mario 3DS looks awesome....like a mix between Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario 64
anddd
Luigi's Mansion 2 for 3DS **** yeah

oh and they showed a clip of Zelda for the Wii U in HD fighting ghoma...kinda twilighty princessish but it wasn't from any game...prolly just a test clip

pretty lame other than that though hopefully they announce some new **** later

Curlz

Smash Lord
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords Adventures (DSi Free Download available in September)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Released TODAY on Virtual Console)
Mario Kart 3D (Holiday 2011)
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Mario 3DS
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Luigi's Mansion 2
Resident Evil 3D
Mario and Sonic Olympics 3D
Ace Combat 3D
Tekken 3D
Tetris Online 3D
Pac Man 3D
Pokedex 3DS
Animal Crossing 3D
Excitebike 3D
Wii U
Smash 4 for Wii U + 3DS
New Super Mario Bros Wii 2 (aka New Super Mario Bros Mii)
Darksiders 2
Ghost Recon
Batman
Ninja Gaiden 3

........Nintendo wins.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Double Post.

So now that Nintendo has all these gaming companies on their side, who do you expect to see in Smash 4? ;D

I wanna see Jin from Tekken. :troll:

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Eew, Wii U controller does not look designed for "hardcore" gaming. Not to mention, it will be expensive as the f!ck.

Top Bottom