• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'll be here til like 9. After that I'll be at the hospital, after that I'll be sleeping, but before 9 and after like 11 is cool.

If you wanna drink, Bradley, that's cool, just call ahead of time.

BSP

Smash Legend
From Curlz-

We gotta run CI fast because Laffy has to leave at 3. From past CI experiences, that shouldn't be a problem.

D

Deleted member

From Curlz-

We gotta run CI fast because Laffy has to leave at 3. From past CI experiences, that shouldn't be a problem.
why cater to him? start the tournament at 3 instead. he wouldnt do it for you.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I wanted to be the first one to wear that salt ****. aww
The design is just to good lmfao and Ive spent over 8 days working on this damn iron man vid. Sony vegas ****ed over me 4 times in arow so i just edited and edited.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I have a carpool of 9 people coming to CI to enter various events. We have to leave at 3 because Mychal and Nickels both have work at 5.

@BSL, I can't!
@Taylor, I try to make sure all of my tournaments run as smoothly as possible. You can shut your mouth. :)
@Arc, **** you.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So you're going to make 7 people miss just so those two can go? Just don't bring them. Or let them have their own car so they can get home. Work sucks. You miss tourneys for it. Tough ****.

CI can't finish at 3 and still be smooth. You can relate, right?

Why can't you run melee?

D

Deleted member

@Taylor, I try to make sure all of my tournaments run as smoothly as possible. You can shut your mouth. :)
i could run your tournaments, melee included, with no setups smoother than you. get at me mr "my job is a tournament operator at play n trade."

ill shut your mouth. with my ****.

honestly i dont care that much if you have melee personally, but i care our of principle because its just gay to not have it since a lot of ppl want it (maybe even more than brawl), and you claim to be a good tourney runner? you say you cant do it but if you actually are incapable of hosting both then you should stop running tournaments. and dont give me some crap about running them smoother. man up and run both tournies smoothly.

ain't nothin' to a boss.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Not to sound mean or anything, Curlz, but BSL has a point there.

1. You're telling us to pretty much rush 2 tourneys in about a 3 hr time frame.
2. Laffy doesn't have to leave by 3, 2/9 of Laffy does. Why can't they drive their own car if they have to leave? You're inconveniencing 7 other players, the TO's, and possibly others who may be driving from OoT
3. The best I can do is tell people to come early. Then again I want to reiterate, unless there's car problems or etc. then u should have no excuse to not arrive before 12.
4. Not to sound like an ***hole, but if they are really in a rush, I can simply borrow someone's money to enter, play either Mychal or Nickels, put them in losers, suicide 6 times in winners, and then proceed to eliminate them from the tourney and suiciding 6 more times b/c I feel like it. Not only is that smooth, but it shouldn't take long at all. Problem solved.

On another note, Heat drops a 15 pt lead to lose to the Mavs in the 4th. 1-1

Curlz

Smash Lord
Everyone in the carpool knows that we're leaving at 3:30 due to mychal and nickels having jobs. I just wanted to iterate that I wanted this tournament to as on-time as possible. If something happens to where the tournaments don't finish in time, we're completely ready to just drop out. But the way that CI is normally run, we shouldn't have a problem. I completely believe that the tournaments will either be finished or Lafayette will knocked out in time for us to leave at 3:30.

Also, Lost is going to be canceled unless ChKn wants to run it. I don't want to anymore. No more pot bonus... Sorry guys.

D

Deleted member

damn, we trolled that tourney into the ground.

im thinking about hosting a lost substitute on june 18th at my house. melee and brawl. a pre game for LAST if you will. and no door fee.
anyone hype?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
damn, we trolled that tourney into the ground.

im thinking about hosting a lost substitute on june 18th at my house. melee and brawl. a pre game for LAST if you will. and no door fee.
anyone hype?
could it be like.... june somethingbefore18th?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I lold so hard at all this ^^^
We need to friendly, I'm tired of losin to yo ***! We used to be equal...back when I played D3.

I tried to be as respectful with that as possible Curlz. But if everyone arrives on time, it'll be no problem.

Remember people! Set-ups! We need them!

ChKn

Smash Ace
Bah I'll have to run a Smashfest/mini-tourney at PnT then with all the bashing lol.

Did PnT advertise for MvC3 and Brawl? Hell I could cancel doubles and run Melee and Brawl an hour within each other. Depends on how many people will show and if they want store credit as a prize.

BSP

Smash Legend
Store credit would be nice. I'd get another controller.

CI tomorrow, everyone show up!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Our carpool increased to 11 people!
We may have to seed by location for this. Lafayette is gonna be half the bracket. >.<

Top Bottom