• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
If you're pretty serious about that, D, just money match him at every tournament and win. Or place better than him, etc. There will be a new PR before too long

:phone:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It'd be sexy if you guys could push that back like...a week

But yeah let me bark at him about that

ChKn

Smash Ace
We might if I can talk to the owner and get the advertising down. Curlz hasn't really been giving me a heads up as to what's happening exactly.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Yeah, I apologize about that. I'm trying to get the sponsors clarified before I make the thread.

The tournament will be June 11 and will have Brawl, Brawl Doubles, and MvC3.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah, I apologize about that. I'm trying to get the sponsors clarified before I make the thread.

The tournament will be June 11 and will have Brawl, Brawl Doubles, and MvC3.
Yep replied to the PM and such

Looking forward to it guys since it will be either this or CEO for the weekend.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Now to try and get a hold of Texas. ;]

Name Search ACTIVATE!

Hobo.
Xyro.
GNes.
Trela.
Smoom?
It'd be pretty hot to meet Trela and Smoon in person. Since I only got to meet them through the site Chkn lives on

D

Deleted member

i tried to queue with jio but it took too long so he ditched me. this is what i get for trying to support the nubs from the smash community. :/

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol curlz that logic is awful.

Wanna talk about the one times I beat XXX player?

Or the one time BSL falcon punched lee in tourney?

#1 for that shiz imo

D

Deleted member

arcadia come move in my house in br. cheap rent. go to lsu. ill teach you melee. and LoL. you teach me blazblue, and how to be pretty.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
They could have a Melee event, then 10 people could join it or they could do what GA does and have a free bracket for the fun

ChKn

Smash Ace
A company sent me a letter in the mail and told me that I could be making $17/hr during the summer break lol.

D

Deleted member

ima let you finish cyphus, but i gotta say, nicknyte has the best album of the year

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
arcadia come move in my house in br. cheap rent. go to lsu. ill teach you melee. and LoL. you teach me blazblue, and how to be pretty.
I'd ask you to move in if my job search was going better. Totally trying to transition to BR soon.

Top Bottom