• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Just stop.
You look like you like you some Metroid.

Metroid Prime (GC)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GC)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
Metroid Prime Hunters (DS)
Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt (DS)

5 games, all in great condition, manuals, cases and everything. $55 and their all yours. Special deal just for you.

...for everyone else, $55.25.

Hyro

Smash Lord
the **** you think im some kinda charity? i'll throw in metal gear solid, the original for the playstation. No manuals, not the original casing, but both discs.

Hyro

Smash Lord
man **** you ***** thats why you woulda said deal if i threw in nintendogs dachshund and friends edition lil gay *** *****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
may 27. ill be finished with my exxxams and wanting some smash.

eet

Smash Ace
Interesting article but I think the competitive scene's 'elitism' says more about the human species' inherent competitive nature and not so much that it paints a picture of the gaming culture. In other sports, you see the players themselves get very emotional or attached in the moment and often times fight with other players and take it as much ,if not way more serious than most gamers. Mostly competition just breeds intense emotion.

I think a big difference is that gaming represents something wherein most hobbyist are active participants, while in sports you just watch the games. But mostly I think the article is just wrong about sports. I've seen waay more fights over sports teams than in gaming. I think mostly gamers are usually nice, kinda nerdy people -- never heard anyone say, "Man **** playing sc2, those *******s online are just too mean".

D

Deleted member

also the game that will NEVER get to 'esport' status is league of legends. the post that guy made describes LoL except its about 100 times worse. the little kids that play that game are REDICULOUS

ya i had just gotten trolled hard if you couldnt tell.

D

Deleted member

but the guy also sucked with fox, and said he never plays fox, so the video is ******** to me.

EXCEPT that in the second match m2k did a john wu.

la taught him that.

D

Deleted member

everyone should quote this post and reply with your acc name on LoL.
horrible of a game as it is, i still play pretty regularly.
my name is same as swf. taylorhj

D

Deleted member

lol im sorry i didnt mean for ppl to take me seriously about saying if youre bad. that was funny though, apprently no one is bad. the game is easy though, just sometimes takes a little brain power.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I got a triple kill last night 1v4 bottom lane. Jaximus activate!

Killed vayne, noticed the gank, ran bot. Rammus balls in. Start it up, he tries to run, but turns around when renekton and sivir show up..

They stood no chance >:D

Top Bottom