• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
everyone should quote this post and reply with your acc name on LoL.
horrible of a game as it is, i still play pretty regularly.
my name is same as swf. taylorhj
bsltiger
gotenkss

i cant play right now cause i dont have a mouse

Savon

Smash Ace
Ok lets see.

S Tier of Swag consists of
1. Arthur is top tier in swag by far. Goddess Bracelet is him showing off his bling bling, and then he puts on his sexy I get *****es armor. Even his blocking animation is nice.

A Tier.
2. Viewtiful Joe- First of all he looks like a power ranger, so he gets points just for that. He then gets his girlfriend to come in fights on command while riding his "sex" machine to blast in his opponents faces.

3. Dr. Doom- He has his own country, but more importantly his supers just scream style. His photon shot is actually just Doom reflecting the sunlight off of all his ring fingers. Same for his plasma beam. He is so swaggin that he will announce that he is using a hidden move. Wanna know why? Because he just doesn't give a ****! He also has a pimp chair.

4. Magneto- He is an old angry metal controlling mutant holocaust surviving terrorist who will squeeze you with gravity. Need I say more?

5. Taskmaster- Awesome mask, amazing accent, and will copy your moves, thus stealing ANY swag you have while adding it to his own. Also his counter super and super loud obnoxious Orange pumpkin king outfit.

6. Super Skrull- He has possibly the most gangsta walk in the game, has the powers of the Fantastic 4, and does not give a **** about any of you *****s. He stomps on the camera man after winning a fight, and knows you are inferior.

B Tier.
7. Dormammu- He is not as high as some others because of how cheap he is, but nonetheless he will bring you to his crib, CRUSH you, and then bring you home to leave you on the ground. He can even make it rain......flaming meteors that is.....

8. Captain America- He is American and he personally killed Osama with his Final Justice attack before Chris Redfield finished him off with a headshot.

9. Chris Redfield- He fights boulders, makes it rain laser beams, and will hit you with that "POW ONE TO THE HEAD, NOW YOU KNOW HE DEAD" with his magnum. He helped Cap kill Osama.

10. C. Viper/Morrigan/Felicia- They all share a spot because of their tit factor and basically how they will always have an obsessive fanbase for many reasons. Google imaging them will never be safe at work. It obviously says something about them.

11. Ironman- He has an amazing suit of high tech armor, but he STILL will summon his effing laser cannon to bust a cap in dat ***. Not to mention he his filthy rich and could prob win fights just by paying his opponents to gtfo. He gets *****es mang. What else can I say?

12. MODOK- He has an ugly *** face, but he is constantly in his pimp chair and shoots lasers....FROM HIS BRAIN!! His chair is a home entertainment system built to go anywhere. He has ps3, xb0x, wii, TV, even a mini fridge. Fun Fact: MODOK plays as himself in MvC3 after mvc3 matches.

C-Tier

13. Deadpool- You would expect Deadpool to be higher considering how funny he is and his breaking of the 4th wall, but he is Canadian........

14. Spencer- He might have cool dreads, but when you get right down to it he has a freaking robot arm and nothing else. I mean, he is pretty outclassed. His bionic arm helps keep him out of the lower tiers though

15. Haggar- He has a pretty good amount of swag, but he is not really blowing the people above him out of the water. Haggar voted for Obama though, so he has a pretty fair amount of swag combined with his willingness to lay down the pipe (in more than one way)

The rest of the cast does not have enough Swag to be worth nothing.

This is my list of people with ANTI-SWAG

S-Tier
1. Phoenix- **** her. **** her. **** her and anybody who mains her. She doesn't even dress like a ****. Why do we even bother? At least show some cleavage if you are gonna be a **** to everybody in the game. Effin ginger.

2. Sentinel- He is x-men cannon fodder. He is just an excuse for Wolverine to use his claws on something besides a metal door/wall. He doesn't even have a soullllll

3. Amaterasu- They should just put her down. She is a rabid animal that would have been euthanized long ago by those animal cops on Animal Planet. Her species is on the endangered species list for a reason. I hope she gets hunted down and shot from a helicopter by Sarah Palin.

4. Tron- **** or gtfo. Hit puberty and get some chest. Otherwise take your little bootleg lego robots and get out of here with that halfass Gurren Lagann mech.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
S-Tier
1. Phoenix- **** her. **** her. **** her and anybody who mains her. She doesn't even dress like a ****. Why do we even bother? At least show some cleavage if you are gonna be a **** to everybody in the game. Effin ginger.
I have to disagree with this one. Dark Phoenix has that Evil ***** swag down pat. Though it may be negatively perceived by most (all) people, her swag is on full blast. Probably right behind Doom IMO. Regular Phoenix is not cool at all though.

Viper, Morrigan, and Felicia should be separated. Viper is a secret agent but not really all that "cool" besides the mini tie that sits perfectly in between her ****. Morrigan is S-tier. That dirty **** swag is in full effect in everything she does. All of her grabs have that dirty **** swag, Astral Vision effectively invite people for threesomes, and Darkness Illusion is for those not worthy of the threesome.

Felicia is kinda anti-swag IMO. Way too childish despite that full grown body.

Wesker is on the anti-swag too. He dresses and jumps like Neo, lame jokes, and says "dammit" whenever he gets hit.

Spencer ain't anti swag either. Gangsta *** dreads, one-liners, and a bionic arm. Sure the bionic arm may not be all that but he **** rides his own bionic arm so much that it forces you to like it. Mags gets a bionic arm in MvC4 thanks to Spencer.

God Tier:
Arthur

Top Tier:
Doom
Spencer
Dark Phoenix
Taskmaster
Morrigan
Super Skrull

High Tier:
Needs work.

Dunno bout Sent being anti swag, He is a big ****ing robot and predecessor to NIMROD. Maybe mid tier.

Savon

Smash Ace
I said Phoenix not DP for a reason, but I will concede that she should be up there. DP has that troll swag on lockdown.

Spencer can also go up higher. "You can't beat me, I have a bionic arm" Funny stuff.

Anyways my list was just a stream of conscious writing I typed up while eating chicken wings.

Sentinel will forever be anti-swag. Proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk

Morrigan is a **** without actually smashing anything, so yeah move her up too. Viper gets MILF and single mama points too.

Wesker does not have swag. Nothing is original about him. Even his glasses taunt is just a rip off of David Caruso from CSI: Miami.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I said Phoenix not DP for a reason, but I will concede that she should be up there. DP has that troll swag on lockdown.

Spencer can also go up higher. "You can't beat me, I have a bionic arm" Funny stuff.

Anyways my list was just a stream of conscious writing I typed up while eating chicken wings.

Sentinel will forever be anti-swag. Proof. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk

Morrigan is a **** without actually smashing anything, so yeah move her up too. Viper gets MILF and single mama points too.

Wesker does not have swag. Nothing is original about him. Even his glasses taunt is just a rip off of David Caruso from CSI: Miami.
The Sentinel thing is hard proof lol

Jio he ****rides his arm because it's his wife
What?

eet

Smash Ace
Why make Lee zero -- just to include blue bomber? Lul.

also, shouldnt inactive scary players have Mocha, Sudai, Nick and Roni? (and some others, at least the people who are > the current PR)

Curlz

Smash Lord
The inactive part includes players that have placed in the top 4 of a tournament, but didn't meet the requirements to make the PR.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Within reason, of course. FPDav and Oathkeeper aren't going to make the Inactive list just because they placed high at a 6-person tourny, for example.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

Son, u stupid.

Magneto needs to go down on the swag list. He's a badass, but that's pretty much it. His entire outfit minus the helmet is swagless. Plus he's a super-political, equal-rights nerd who was too much of a p!ssy to just take over the f!cking world without all the dimplomacy who gets butthurt. Plus he's a jew. Go google image a jew and see if you can find a trace of swag anywhere. Beign a holocause victim doesn't get you swag points, especially if you were a metal controlling motherf!cker who could've stopped it from happening. No swg at all.

Modok needs to go down as well. It doesn't matter if he has a home entertainment center if the only person who gets to experience it is himself. You can't have swag if there's an absolute 0% chance of ever getting p!ssy, which he has. And he's got even less swag because the only worthwhile thing he can do with his home entertainment system is watch p0rn, but he probably doesn't even have a d!ck. And if it does, it's obviously ridiculously small given that 90% of his body is his face. No swag, he's bottom tier.

Wesker needs to go up. It doesn't matter if he looks like he came straight out of the Martix. He's done that style better than everyone else. It is IMPOSSIBLE for Wesker to take a bad picture. Plus he's got that cocky, overconfident swag, that's validated by the fact that he knows just how much of a swag tornado that he is, and that no one could ever f!ck with him.

Morrigan needs to be high tier. Do you know what she is? She's a succubus. She was created to be a sexy ****** and kill men by f!cking them. She's got the immortal swag of, "I've never f!cked the same guy twice because the guys I've f!cked died as I f!cked them." Morrigan can walk up to people and say, "See these ****? You can touch them, but you might REALLY have a stroke." Morrigan is the meaning of the phrase, "Kill'em with coochie."

Storm is obviously highly swagged-out. African queen who controls weather. Nuff said.

Dante is absolute bottom tier because he looks like Justin Bieber if he died his hair white. Plus there's the training bra. No swag.

Deadpool should be tied with Arthur. Deadpool has so much swag he could read this conversation.

Unfortunately, Zero gets no swag. The MMZ design was much better, but Zero gets no swag points because of his green boobs and having the voice actor of Ichigo.

Captain America has no swag. He's just an over-exaggerated n!gga with a shield. Supersoldier? Who isn't a supersoldier nowadays? He's just an America nuthugger who'd lose in any realistic fight where people have guns and aim.

D

Deleted member

i would really appreciate it if a mod came in here and banned anyone that said 'swag' or 'salty' from now until for ever. thank you.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
i would really appreciate it if a mod came in here and banned anyone that said 'swag' or 'salty' from now until for ever. thank you.
A: i have to agree that i have some hesitation to adopt the rapidly innovating smash lingo. (lol)

B: IT'S SUMMAH TIME NAYGROHS! GET CHO *** TO MAH CUBE RIGHT NEOW!
(don't make me get my ***** Bovice... run a train on yo ***)

C: i'm white, but i was born that way.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I wouldnt consider morrigan and storm having swag.

but baddest *****es yea.

Baddest *****

S Morrigan/Trish
A+ Viper
A- Storm Phoenix Chunli
B+ Tron
C+ Shinko

Troll Tier - Modam

Hsien ko isnt a bad ***** sadly.
but she is a cute loli.

Top Bottom