• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Chkn tell them they can have an mvc3 tourney, its the only way were going to get carpools

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah the owner said that he was cool with it. Idc who runs it though; you guys will have to bring a full setup(for MvC3) considering their TVs lag(from what Blaise told me). The guys that play MvC3 will be expected to pay the $2 venue fee(unless you already payed it for Brawl).

Also, someone bring TV setups plz. FPDav and I are bringing full setups.

Also, I plan on starting brackets like 5:40, so make sure you guys are here way before then.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yeah the owner said that he was cool with it. Idc who runs it though; you guys will have to bring a full setup(for MvC3) considering their TVs lag(from what Blaise told me). The guys that play MvC3 will be expected to pay the $2 venue fee(unless you already payed it for Brawl).

Also, someone bring TV setups plz. FPDav and I are bringing full setups.

Also, I plan on starting brackets like 5:40, so make sure you guys are here way before then.
So people actually see it on this page.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Jesus christ, the GSL is having a 64 man starcraft 2 tournament with the 64 players with the most GSL points. First prize is $100,000. In all these years I doubt I've even made $1000 from tourneys... fighting games is a poor man's sport.

ChKn

Smash Ace
The room is pretty small as it is. More people from the MvC3 side will make it burn up in there(pending on what time Arcadia wants to start it up).

Arcadia, if you run it, make sure that you get the $2 venue fee from the MvC3 entrants. I'll have a list of people that have paid the venue fees.

Savon

Smash Ace
Me, Adam, and Mura will be at Dibbz in a few hours if anybody wants to go. We will have marvel along with smash/mario kart/KIRBEHS MUTHER****ING AIR RIDE!

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Well I have my cousin's first birthday party to go to, so I can't get to Laffy before 5.

Everyone in my carpool should bring a MvC3 setup,if applicable.

-Ran

Smash Master
Funny thing is, my Smash sense tingled. I checked the thread the moment you posted. I might make my way over there in a bit. Really just depends if my friend is going to return my call to go eating.

D

Deleted member

I'm in Slidell, but baton rouge is only like an hour and a half for me?
word. only like an hour if you speed. if you want to come play melee tues wed or thurs of next week you should call me.

Top Bottom