• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
ok, im desperate to smash with good people. If anyoneeee wants to play some melee, I have a house with a big ***in tv and a 6-foot bong. just sayin
Where you at in BR? You down for Saturday? Me, Dylan, and Eric are down to chill and Melee. I hear 6 foot bongs make great flower vases. :awesome:

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Where you at in BR? You down for Saturday? Me, Dylan, and Eric are down to chill and Melee. I hear 6 foot bongs make great flower vases. :awesome:
lmao. Word? I live next to riveroaks elementary. Where millerville runs into old hammond. Free saturdays and sundays. Might go fishing this saturday, but free sunday. If y'all down to smash, just hit me up on facebook (if u have one) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000057403873

D

Deleted member

thats funny. i live on laurie lynn. the road between fountainbleu and gloria.

D

Deleted member

mura you going to upload some tournament vids?

id like to examine my play :/

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
after may 15 i will down for w.e and my house is also cool for smash when if taylors house is not available or not preferable for any reason. i only have one set up but people can bring more if its a big get together. also i was gunna switch my main to falco so i could be more consistent in tourney play but once again i have decided the answer is not to switch characters but get better so expect me to be fox in basically any serious match including tourney matches. (unless i change my mind again tomorrow lol)

eet

Smash Ace
lol i think hes switched back and forth from falco and fox like 9 times. fox is jus obnoxiously hard to be consistent with...thats why I said *** fox like 2 years ago.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
after may 15 i will down for w.e and my house is also cool for smash when if taylors house is not available or not preferable for any reason.)
Not preferable? You mean like because Taylor lives there? **** you Taylor! But seriously, BR needs to ****in play some **** soon.

D

Deleted member

oh michael hingle i miss thee

also lets start naming some really good mmos that are either free or cost a one time free (ie not monthly)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I like DFO.

Arcade Fighter + RPG. -: Made by Nexon.

They got JWong working with them on it tho

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I always like guild wars. It was simple enough to get into. PVP was kinda weird though sometimes, but w/e lol.

Also, Minecraft is freaking awesome. We should get a smash server going or something. That'd be balling.

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
Is that what Brawl- has turned into? A lot of similar stuff carried over but a LOT that I've never seen, so prolly not. LOL

ROB just looked strikingly similar to B-

Savon

Smash Ace
I was at the gas station today buying some snacks, and I totally saw a street fighter condom. The funny part was that the package had a very graphic drawing of Ryu smashing Chun-Li. I was gonna take a pic, but then I realized that I could not post it anywhere without getting modded/banned.

Funny ****

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I was at the gas station today buying some snacks, and I totally saw a street fighter condom. The funny part was that the package had a very graphic drawing of Ryu smashing Chun-Li. I was gonna take a pic, but then I realized that I could not post it anywhere without getting modded/banned.

Funny ****
Scrub, pics or gtfo.

NOM 9 Melee Grand Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTT_JLIdZzk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0z9vmnyOds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c7_VhnLWME

D

Deleted member

theres a game missing from our set. we played on rainbow cruise marth vs shiek.

also i really want to see kyle vs lee when you have time. lol. if you dont know which vids they are, the 3rd game ends with kyle sding when he missed his jump and fast fell a dair to his death.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace

Funny ****
It's not a condom, it's a Japanese herbal concoction that will make you **** the living ***** juices out of a *****. Due to the name being in Japanese lettering they have been dubbed the hood term of "Street Fighters" due to the box art. I've used em a few times to great success. Kinda old news though, I did my first Street Fighter like three years ago.

:phone:

Savon

Smash Ace
So the new Soul Calibur is supposed to be taking place 17 years after the end of Soul Calibur IV, so they are obviously doing a huge reboot in the series.

Chances are they are going to replace most of the cast (mostly the females) for a whole new generation thing kinda like with Street Fighter III and Tekken III.

Sophita's son is confirmed to be the main character and Sigfried is also returning.

They better bring back some of the classic characters though. I demand to have Yoshimitsu and Voldo.

Guest characters are also confirmed to be in the game, although who they are has not been revealed.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/05/1...calibur-vs-protagonist-and-the-new-siegfried/

Winnar

Smash Lord
so I guess I forgot to mention I'm in Louisiana for a month or two

anything cool happening soon'ish?

lol eet nice sig
quoted because someone had to

if that someone is me

meleeeeee

or project m

maybe brawl

lee martin where you at :O

Top Bottom