• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
HEY I need a list of awesome cars.
Then I need a list of really embarrassing ugly *** cars.

Used of course. So don't list ferarris and **** like. Awesome affordable used cars.

I know absolutely nothing about cars.

Kia Rio 2004, good car bad car?
Kias in general are poorly made cars. Toyota is always a safe bet. Newer model Fords are also really reliable and pretty sexy. My personal opinion would be to get a 2003 Chevy Malibu. Put 2 12s in the trunk.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
jake, this is tim. you have not met me but i am awesome. tournanment. i will go. wait! is it... gunna be ... this weekend? cause i am going somewhere. but if you.. hmm... well ... let's just say, "comma space question mark?" so yea any other time. i'm there.

oh also, you should feel welcome to play with all of us regularly. Freddy and I play about twice a week, plus or minus. i would play with taylor and kyle more, but i just usually don't feel like driving anywhere. but i should prolly play with them more often as well. anyway we all play and i am definitely always looking for new people to play with ((nested)(()parentheses)) and i don't know where you are at skill-wise but i also enjoy teaching newer players how to get better when i get the opportunity.

Hyro

Smash Lord
but if you.. hmm... well ... let's just say, "comma space question mark?"

and i am definitely always looking for new people to play with ((nested)(()parentheses)) and i don't know where you are at skill-wise but i also enjoy teaching newer players how to get better when i get the opportunity.
wtf??

10wtfutlknabout

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Melee never dies...

sounds good, man. I know abuncha BR will def go. Just set a date -- I say a saturday night? I dont care as much as most people cause Im off on the weekends.

good games the other day, btw. Yall are chill. (its eric, the tall dude btw.)
word, I actually learned a lot from taking them *** whoopings lol, I must say I improved since then. But yea man, im thinking we can have like 4 setups in my house, start the tourney sometime around 5 or 6 on a saturday. Problem is, nobody seems to be interested in it lol
I'm semi-retired but I'll go if you host melee
most of br melee doesnt post much on the threads. but im sure just from br: eric tim freddy kyle dylan iceman, myself, and maybe some other randoms that live in br but dont travel would show up.
Baton Rouge OG's need to play. That would be ballin. Taylor, where you live? Jefferson? Who wants to go play at Taylor's with me?
update the op please.

Jake, if you host a melee tourney, I'd drive from nola.
I'd definitely try to go. No guarantees. But if i do go, I'll bring setups.
Had fun playin this weekend, Jake. Would def come if you hosted a tourney.
jake, this is tim. you have not met me but i am awesome. tournanment. i will go. wait! is it... gunna be ... this weekend? cause i am going somewhere. but if you.. hmm... well ... let's just say, "comma space question mark?" so yea any other time. i'm there.

oh also, you should feel welcome to play with all of us regularly. Freddy and I play about twice a week, plus or minus. i would play with taylor and kyle more, but i just usually don't feel like driving anywhere. but i should prolly play with them more often as well. anyway we all play and i am definitely always looking for new people to play with ((nested)(()parentheses)) and i don't know where you are at skill-wise but i also enjoy teaching newer players how to get better when i get the opportunity.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I watched Dawn of the Dead on Tuesday night, so I know that there's no hope in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Savon

Smash Ace
In the event of a real zombie Apocalypse we could totally quarantine it before it takes over the world. People will just spaz out like they did for SARS/Anthrax/The Plaque. At least with those you could somewhat hide the infection, nobody can hide being a zombie.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty then. Looks like ima throw a tourney. Saturday the 28th of this month good with everyone?? If so, I will make a tournament thread. Anyone is welcome to bring booze or whatever else if they want. You guys think it should be $5 or $10 entry fee???

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Alrighty then. Looks like ima throw a tourney. Saturday the 28th of this month good with everyone?? If so, I will make a tournament thread. Anyone is welcome to bring booze or whatever else if they want. You guys think it should be $5 or $10 entry fee???
Err, I do believe that's the same day as the next NOM.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Thisssssssssss.

If the rapture happens holla at me. My survival skills irl are too pro. I'll make sure we live and get massive amounts of unsaved ***** til the world is finally destroyed. No **** involved.
I read it as 'unshaved *****' at first. And I was thinkin 'who's gonna be that picky after the apocalypse?'

D

Deleted member

5$ entry free.
and everyone stop believing something will happen in 2012. if anything catastrophic actually does happen its only because so many people believe it will. the power of the mind is too much.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
In the event of a real zombie Apocalypse we could totally quarantine it before it takes over the world. People will just spaz out like they did for SARS/Anthrax/The Plaque. At least with those you could somewhat hide the infection, nobody can hide being a zombie.
not really, zombies spread fast. Its gonna begin with the homeless since they're mostly ignored and spread from there. I'm headed to Canada since they have free healthcare it'll be stamped out up there. If its not I can live off the land and **** hoes.

Flounda u a zombie scrub. Ppl in dawn of the dead acted like *******.

:phone:

ChKn

Smash Ace
Man, DotD was like ****ing take one step and zombies everywhere. The ending credits were more gruesome than the actual movie lol.

The payoff at the end was ****ing non-existent, which kinda made me go :I.

eet

Smash Ace
Young Dylan has a house(ricky b/roni? :D), and Im sure Jake and Taylor can house one or two people if that is an issue, but I dont really know I just made that up.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm hoping smash 4 will be like SF4 and revive the scene, while melee will be like ST, a never dying classic. Not sure how brawl becomes 3S in this analogy but eh... *crosses fingers for exciting E3*

D

Deleted member

i wont house anyone if its on a weekend sorry. i have work early in the morning and i will be pissed if i dont get my sleep.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
wow Baton Rouge craigslist is so much better than Lafayette craigslist. Every time I refresh the page there's a new job up.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
ok well im about to leave for hangout fest and i wont be back for sunday but if you wanna do the tourney literally any other time i would love to go. however if it happens while im gone then ill just have to come do a bunch of friendlies with jake and others when i get back. ;)

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
ok well im about to leave for hangout fest and i wont be back for sunday but if you wanna do the tourney literally any other time i would love to go. however if it happens while im gone then ill just have to come do a bunch of friendlies with jake and others when i get back. ;)
mane mane...I might just do a smashfest or something sunday if a lot of people cant make it.

Hyro

Smash Lord
i wont house anyone if its on a weekend sorry. i have work early in the morning and i will be pissed if i dont get my sleep.
Yeah I remember one time we were smashing at your house and you were trying to sleep and we were being to loud so you unplugged the power and everything shut off. ****ing ******* lol

I was on facebook and some girl had a status that said "wtf is this **** about the world ending on may 21st?". I told her all my frenz already got raptured :(

She was like waattttt??? wats that? I told her they dissapeared into nothingness. Then her mom commented saying not to believe me. She called me a creep and unfriended me. LOOOOL

Top Bottom