• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I know who you are, just not personally.
Personally is what I meant.

Especially cause I know

. .

bothers you so. :3
:3

Exactly, Nitez -- I don't know you, because no one here wants to hang out with you. Why would I waste my time, either?

It seems to me, the only thing you apparently know about me is that I'm open-minded about drug use, namely marijuana, which speaks nothing of the frequency of my usage and definitely has zero correlation with intelligence & definitely nothing to do with brain cell growth/death (that assumption alone tells me volumes about your feelings on intellectual inquiry & skepticism about what you've been told in life).

Anyway, I know I'm being kind-of a dick but
my original post wasn't meant to make fun of your hilarious attempts at online flirting with a girl who isn't single or your transparent virgin-ness, but rather I was just trying to deter the conversation to some other more interesting topic. I'm not a mod but you should just cyber with Sapphire in a PM (or txt like other ppl) but ...I don't think I'm alone when i say I just didn't feel like reading it here. lol.
1- Lol

2- You're not. I promise you're not. :)

3- Nitez get owned. :upsidedown:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Touche Eric, touche
But you forgot somethings:
1. I'm a troll
2. Why so srs?
3. People know and/or hang out with me regardless, it comes with being a TO (I'm really not that bad)
4. Didn't mean to offend you
5. ***** ain't like this irl

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Well, it was just a lot of extra text that is more annoying to read on an iPhone. Like SD's blue color. I don't even read what she writes.
Lol, eventually, the only posts I will read will be from Sudai, Eet, Hyro, Vaughn, Nick, and people who don't normally post like Taylor, Kyle, and Tim.

eet

Smash Ace
Nitez you know I <3 you (nah just kidding, I don't even know what you look like) but lol rly, I'm not offended or anything, I just wanted to make a point. Its all gravy in the navy, maybe we can play some brawl- for the lulz at the next tourny. Anyway it wasn't a personal attack or anything, so don't feel alienated; I have great respect for people who seek answers and can change their mind about things/people & and I'm sure you're cool as **** or w/e.

And Ken you only listed reading the 9 people you actually know lol. But I'm with you on that blue font :x (yeah, you, sapphire)

edit to say jio too good to be blocked

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm the black caramel colored guy who wears glasses at tourneys. Probably one of the shyest smashers if not the shyest around. No one here really knows me besides RJ, I never really say much at tourneys if anything at all.

@JNig- What about WHOBO? It's a big OoS and I plan to make it my first Regional. I've only gotten answers from you, jio, BSL, and Tura. Anyone else wanna go?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Touche Eric, touche
But you forgot somethings:
1. I'm a troll
Trolling trolls is too much lul. XD

Well, it was just a lot of extra text that is more annoying to read on an iPhone. Like SD's blue color. I don't even read what she writes.
Lol, eventually, the only posts I will read will be from Sudai, Eet...
I seriously need to borrow someone's iPhone and see how the blue text is so annoying to read. I can make it the lightest color humanly possible and people will still complain. *sigh*

But I'm with you on that blue font :x (yeah, you, sapphire)
Is it really too dark to read or are people just complaining because it's not default color?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just post in the normal color and the normal font. its actually more convenient for you to do so.

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
And Ken you only listed reading the 9 people you actually know lol. But I'm with you on that blue font :x (yeah, you, sapphire)
I don't know hyro, actually. I know who he is and what he looks like, but I don't think I have ever said more than 2 sentences to him. I just really like his posts. lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
Apparently some child in plaquemin is #1 on the wifi ladder

lololol

my b he's 2 now

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
just post in the normal color and the normal font. its actually more convenient for you to do so.
It's more convenient, but I don't always go for the most convenient things. I prefer my posts in blue. The color's there, so I use it. I don't know how it's so much harder to read than the normal font other than just a small change in appearance, it's not like my font is too small to read or too obnoxious and big or ridiculously colored. XD Just a simple blue color should be easy to read, but I don't have an iPhone so I don't know how it's so much harder to read than default color. Are the iPhones' brightness/color settings so dark that it's hard to read a tinted color? Even then, people with iPhones have said that this color is readable. Srsly

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
You not going for the most convenient is what makes it complicated/difficult. I've even sometimes had to squint my eyes to read that gay blue text. Not to sound like an *** but if something's convenient don't **** it up, that's the problem with a lot of girls these days. :urg:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Blah blah blah blah.

"Lot of girls these days?"

What are you? 16? 17? Hardly entitled to talk 'bout **** back in the day.

Nitez got no game. He just got DIDDY KONG.

Smooth Criminal

Savon

Smash Ace
More like THAT Diddy Kong. I really should make a picture to represent the Diddy Kong to just post when people have it.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'm sure my brain can take the .0000000001 brain cells of effort it takes to read blue text so w/e

I'm on my iPhone right now and I have no problem reading the blue text

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
The inside joke is, I main Diddy Kong and it has nothin to do with that :awesome:

I don't think Smooth got my trolling memo.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
The inside joke is, I main Diddy Kong and it has nothin to do with that :awesome:

I don't think Smooth got my trolling memo.
I'm well aware it has nothing to do with your maining of Diddy Kong. I'm also well aware of the fact that you're a troll. You're just bad at it.

:awesome:

Smooth Criminal

ChKn

Smash Ace
omg blu

always i wanna be with you
and make believe with you
and live in harmony harmony oh love

Hyro

Smash Lord
****ing essayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys.
i was high you fkn chkn cunthead

in other news lmao eet but you guys are both softies for making up, learn how to hold grudges like me and everett even tho i dont even know why he still hates me for no raisin and he started it but w/e **** him lil ***ga ass nigga

oh and i think the blue text/lame font = cry for attention

im judging you hahahahahahaha but seriously conform more pickles.

and roni you missed your cue like 9 times but just so yall know, he's better than u

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Go to Dibbz tonight!!!
Serious brawl will be played!!!
If people are about it and time permits, might have an impromptu tournament. (like i ain't ganna do it, but if someone else wants to, i'll enter... lol)

We'll be there around 7:30-8
bring your noob friends too

D

Deleted member

i got this noob friend who's alredy going to be there though.
his name is RickyB.

"definitely nothing to do with brain cell growth/death"
im pretty sure the opposite of this has been technically scientifically proven, but i dont think it effects intelligence per say.

i like that ken reads my post <3
and on that note, ken, this year you're going to pay be back! yay for us! what a great year 2011 will be. assuming you cant just write me a check right now, let's say you give me $100 a month starting February for the rest of the year. then you will be debt free! sorry to be like this man but like.... this has gone on for way to long.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm sure my brain can take the .0000000001 brain cells of effort it takes to read blue text so w/e

I'm on my iPhone right now and I have no problem reading the blue text
Finally, hope for the future. XD

Lmfao XD

D

Deleted member

well actually that .0000000001 brain cells is exactly what weed destroys. and since most the people on this thread have or do smoke, you're going to have to keep that font out of here.

sorry, majority rules.
im not really sorry though, and i agree with hyro.

D

Deleted member

i dont think theres any real argument. just people saying they dont like it. imo thats not an argument. also if thats the stupidest **** you've ever seen, you really havent been out in the world much.

and more so was i making a joke about the weed killing brain cells than i was condemning the blue font. (but the blue font does suck for real though. mura just wants a girl to like him.)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
mura just wants a girl to like him.)
Can't say I didn't see this accusation coming a mile away. I'm far too pessimistic about relationships to ever try to win someone over. Flirting and chivalry are pointless to me because they mean nothing in the long run. I don't treat women any differently than I do men. The only reason I'm defending sapphire is because I truly believe that this is some really dumb ****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Taylor is posting.

*grabs popcorn*

Actually popcorn feels kinda gross right now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i was high you fkn chkn cunthead

in other news lmao eet but you guys are both softies for making up, learn how to hold grudges like me and everett even tho i dont even know why he still hates me for no raisin and he started it but w/e **** him lil ***ga ass nigga

im judging you hahahahahahaha but seriously conform more pickles.

and roni you missed your cue like 9 times but just so yall know, he's better than u
i dont even know why he still hates me for no raisin and he started it but w/e **** him lil ***ga ass nigga
hates me for no raisin
rofl.

i think another part of it, SD, is that you change the font itself. even when you post in white, your font hurts my eyes. and thats on my computer.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
sorry, majority rules.
im not really sorry though, and i agree with hyro.
Majority can't make me post in something I don't want to. Only board authority can do that and this is obviously reasonable (i.e. red Impact bold font would be something a bit over the top).
You shouldn't be sorry for having an opinion. It's what makes you unique and I'd be worried if you just took whatever side was winning.

i think another part of it, SD, is that you change the font itself. even when you post in white, your font hurts my eyes. and thats on my computer.
The font's something I picked that I noticed was easier to read than most of the other styled fonts out there. At this point it's either trolling or you really don't like this font, in which I can't help out there. I like styled fonts but I realize it's got to be reasonably easy to read, along with being a common font used on the web. Georgia is both reasonable and a very common font, other than Arial, Verdana, and Times New Roman (Tahoma is default font here). Though you wouldn't catch me dead posting in Comic Sans. :)

Can't say I didn't see this accusation coming a mile away. I'm far too pessimistic about relationships to ever try to win someone over. Flirting and chivalry are pointless to me because they mean nothing in the long run. I don't treat women any differently than I do men. The only reason I'm defending sapphire is because I truly believe that this is some really dumb ****.
Plus the fact that I'm already taken, which apparently everyone forgot lmao
And really, thanks for seeing how I'm seeing. :o

Seriously though. I think this should all just end with: If you don't want to read my posts, fine, if you want to read my posts, fine. I want to work with people in finding a blue that's easy to read but if it's just about the fact that my font is different than everyone else's, then that's something I won't change. I like personalization and if I was actually wanting attention, I'd be using a changing font and color all the time to be noticed. I just like my style, and that is all.

If you're willing to help me find a light blue that people on iPhones can't complain about, or you want to tell me which blue here is best, or if you want to rant yourself dry at me, you're welcome to do it all via PM. LA thread has been overrun by this long enough. XD

Top Bottom