• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Can't freakin sleep, some cat is trolling me by meowing really obnoxiously and just continuously does it, stops, and meows again...

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings

ive been trying to get my sig but it wouldn't look good shrunken so much.
Darkness Devours? Ain Soph Aur?

Good sig btw. Only thing I don't like is the heavy blur around the edges of the wings, but it's better than anything i could do. Did you make it?

Can't freakin sleep, some cat is trolling me by meowing really obnoxiously and just continuously does it, stops, and meows again...
I have a cat. He does this too. If no one is awake at around 5:30 he will sit at someone's door and meow and scratch for hours if he needs to until he gets food.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
lol mura. That line. Well it was a pretty badass line tho.
inspired me. There is no blur around the wings. You can see through them because they are transparent.
Thats why it looks like that.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I would say up urs, but knowin u, u'd probably like that. Or use some reverse trollcology ****
:)

If fire Mario: fireball>fireball>fireball>jump>hit pow>bounce> fb rest> 5UP> starman> ??? > PROFIT!
If regular/any other Mario: Run like hell the other way

tl;dr What Sudai said.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
LOOOOOOLLLLL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOL

tos2 sucks but at least they had mystic artes.
Yeah, but they were easy as **** to pull off. I think it was like "do a 5 hit combo then hold down 'A' to do your best move ever." By the end of Galdeshiem I'd heard Emil's mystic so many times I actually had a weird dream where I used it to solve all my life problems.

I would say up urs, but knowin u, u'd probably like that. Or use some reverse trollcology ****
:pow: right in the kisser.
These two posts have made my day.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait, you guys didnt know about the transparent post color? rofl, this way is much better than the black dots.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>_>

"Darkness devours" does not translate to "ain soph aur."

"Ain soph aur" translates (roughly) to "the boundless light." Usually associated with the Ten Holy Sefiroth, "ain soph aur" acts as a sort of creative energy descending downward from the tenth sphere (God) and into the other spheres that comprise celestial/physical existence. According to Gnostic/Kabbalistic writings, this energy comprises the spark of god and the latent potential that is inherent in all sentient beings. "Daath" would probably be the closest thing to "darkness devours" as you can get, but even that is just the eternal gray matter that lies outside the reach of God's purview. Here you start getting into the sort of anti-God **** (aka Demiurges and whatnot). L 2 Gnostic/Kabbalistic texts.

inb4 bi and shoop.

Edit: Hai Sudai. Love ya Mura. :D

Smooth Criminal

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You say that like it's common knowledge. Still not a blankpost though.
yeah, but it LOOKS like a blank post. so if you combine that with your periods, then itll be as close as youll ever get until they allow HTML again.

Sudai

Stuff here
They probably won't allow HTML. The only reason to ever blank post was novelty anyway, so I'll pass on using the invistext in place of blank post. Especially cause I know

. .

bothers you so. :3

eet

Smash Ace
Besides u dk me or talk to me to know/remember anything NiTEZ-related, not that the drugs would let u anyway XD
Exactly, Nitez -- I don't know you, because no one here wants to hang out with you. Why would I waste my time, either?

It seems to me, the only thing you apparently know about me is that I'm open-minded about drug use, namely marijuana, which speaks nothing of the frequency of my usage and definitely has zero correlation with intelligence & definitely nothing to do with brain cell growth/death (that assumption alone tells me volumes about your feelings on intellectual inquiry & skepticism about what you've been told in life).

Anyway, I know I'm being kind-of a dick but my original post wasn't meant to make fun of your hilarious attempts at online flirting with a girl who isn't single or your transparent virgin-ness, but rather I was just trying to deter the conversation to some other more interesting topic. I'm not a mod but you should just cyber with Sapphire in a PM (or txt like other ppl) but ...I don't think I'm alone when i say I just didn't feel like reading it here. lol.

Also, woah a brawl AT -- does that make the total count like ...3? lol. Looks kinda cool but hard to say how useful it will be. I'd like to know how many frames faster it is than a regular PS.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Well, it's still a pretty fun casual game. I traded mine in to help buy a 360 then just burned a pirated copy.
Savon mad

Top Bottom