• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

'V'

Smash Lord
Someone give me a reason to go to WHOBO.
Video games
Anime
Hot Cosplay Chicks
Awesome Dealer's Room Items
Hilarious Panels

To play smash
Not a good enough reason alone

So yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgCY3MMM_vk

It's been a little while, but I was able to find more time to put up more Earthbound videos!!! These have a little more co-commentary too!! YAY!!

The rest can be found on this playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VforExtreme12#grid/user/E25D9F56485379D7

ChKn

Smash Ace
I have a tentative date set for the next CSM. I'll make a thread within the next week or two.

D

Deleted member

so it does in fact not cause brain cell damage. there are studies that show different parts of the brain operating in unusual ways though. seems like the only thing that has been 100% proven about weed is that it hurts short term memory.

ChKn

Smash Ace
You should come to Lafayette on the 22nd.

Oh and for CSM 1, I'm just gonna use the old LOST rules, since I'm gonna start advertising this weekend.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Good reasons, but i still dont know if i should to lose me money.
Whether u lose money or not, it's still a good time to go out and have fun hanging around with other smashers and just game all weekend. Not only that but it's an anime convention and ur badge gives u permission to do other things besides smash. Sure I understand it may be a lot of money, but just think of all the smashers who are paying for the badge+flights+housing who are going and not all of them are going to win. You don't have it as bad as others. It's ultimately about the fun and interaction. Think about that and ask yourself if you have anything better to do on that weekend.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey guys if I went to WHOBO 3 would I be able to ride with one of you guys?

Or I could drive actually, that might be better

pickle962

Smash Lord
So have you been lurking this whole time or did you just randomly pop back in after not coming here for a while?
I just came back to visit...I'd would've done so earlier, but I've been busy playing on my PS3 that I got for Christmas...

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Hey guys if I went to WHOBO 3 would I be able to ride with one of you guys?

Or I could drive actually, that might be better
I would ride with you :3

Marijuana is nice.

Blue font is gay and I just skip it and don't read it. Just because its blue.

LOL @ Curlz posting pic of pipe.

D

Deleted member

raise your hand if you personally remember when i got 3 stocked...
twice...
for no reason.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Seeing as how Lee dislikes the blue font, and is the best in LA, rid of it for good...

Also OP needs to be updated with CI Monthly.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
*raises hand*
it was lee's samus vs your marth. and then u CP'd him to yoshi's. you indonesian-DI'd every d.smash like a boss

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm bored, so I'm gonna do something I don't normally do. Talk about smash.

In recent terms, I feel like my new Jigglypuff is a nice compliment to my Zelda in Melee when it comes to taking care of all of the high tier matchups. I'm finding that I'm thinking more on my feet with her while having the ability to actually avoid some things that Zelda can't against them, such as Marth/Fox/Falco's OoS options. Being able to edgeguard them more effectively is a much needed bonus, while also being able to crouch cancel a lot of Sheik's ground moves. Ducking underneath grabs is nice too, especially against Falcon and Peach, but I usually use Zelda for those matchups.

I feel like my Brawl Zelda is almost back to the way she was before I put Brawl on the shelf, but she's got a few new tricks and mindgames too. I need to figure out when to grab more, but I'll leave that for another time. Her grab's not all that useful anyway, but it could be a nice situational tactic.

TL;DR - Smash alright. Fun to play every now and then.

Sudai

Stuff here
Doublepost.

Vaughn, we should play smash some time. Either/Both/B-maybe. Been feeling the urge to move my fingers a bunch that doesn't involve typing.

Top Bottom