• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Wait till I get back from my Arabic training session.

I'll use my sword to CUT YOU ALL DOWN.

Just wait till I achieve Bankai...

SLICE, FALCHION!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Okay, so how about a Dibbz smashfest tomorrow?

Tony and I will be there around 1, so will Avery and maybe Austin(?), hope Kyle and Matt will show up too.

So if Cyphus and Lee or Baton Rouge or whoever else wants to show up tomorrow, that'd be cool.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
1 is kind of early for me. I had to drive back to Baton Rouge because I need to handle something on campus Friday morning, but I think I should be able to make it there. I can give a ride to whoever wants to go from BR.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, it's only 1 cause Tony will probably leave early, but i will be there most of the day probably.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Who's this SilentSheik fellow?
I'd love to go to the tourny, but that would mean making 2 trips to NO in 5 days, and that ain't gonna happen. So, it's either miss this, or miss the Bocephus and Skynyrd concert on the 25. There are very few things that trump Melee, and a concert featuring 2 Southern Rock legends in the same show is definitely one of them.

SilentSheik

Smash Cadet
umm I guess that's me. Or my Alt. MuraRengan. I got some crappy vids on youtube. I can't really judge myself in smash till i play someone who's genuinely good. I've beaten many scrubs but then again, they're scrubs.

btw I'm on the GSC

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I played smash for the first time at my cousins house and i was like really good at it (i dunno i saw the game in a new way)

i dont have a car if eet wants to come get me and some people can meet up somewhere for a smashfest thats cool......but when.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
so like the north is really awesome, theres not nearly as much bull**** as LA and like yeah its pretty tight, going this long without smash isnt so bad hahaha also theres beer for days.

FTW!

be prepared to be anally ***** when i get back, and when i say anally *****, i mean not anally ***** i mean im gonna get destroyed by taylor or something. but anyway WEEE. <3

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
DEAF *****!!!! anyway i should be getting back thurs or fri so like would anyone like to play some smash when i come home?

VVB

SD Champ
Ok so the tourney on the 14th is a go. Blah blah blah, all the same rules apply as the last tourneys that Bake held, except this time he won't be able to make it. SO, with that said its going to be at a different place. I'll get the address by the end of today and post it here. It will be 5$ singles/10$ teams. Double Elem. 75% of pot goes to 1st, 25% for 2nd. MMs are welcome at anytime. Bring your own whatever (I.e. Controllers, drinks, cubes, copies of smash, Wiis). If you smoke, do it outside. I know we have 1 cube and three Wiis here is 3 copies of smash, so if anyone could bring a copy, that would be cool.

Other than that, i can't think of anything else.

Any suggestions?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I asked this earlier but got no response--

so I'll ask again.

Are there biweeklies in New Orleans or not?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
There aren't biweeklies as much as there are like constant smashfests Shai Hulud. But before there used to be Gameware tourneys up in BR where the best smashers in the state would frequent to. However, there haven't been a whole lot of news about that. :/ But somewhere someone did say that when the new Gameware opens, there's a chance for smash monthlies.

Meanwhile, we throw minor tourneys whenever. Also, some good players go to the Gametrader tourneys. Matt and RAM being the most prominent.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Looks like i'm missing this one too. No money to get and I have also made plans. If it would have gone on last weekend I could have done it, but I made plans this weekend. God, this sucks major bawls.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i have no idea if i will be able to make this, cause im still in NC but like... ill try? lol.

VVB

SD Champ
****, no Taylor. I was hoping you'd be there. Sets, your *** better be.

Gees, we need to find some people to attend this thing. I might post some flyers around the arcade to get a couple locals out here...

Silent - You should try making it down.

Shyguy?
Eet?
NickNyte?
Sudai?

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
the following is a mad lib me and paul made. for the record: ballin and bawlin both refer to love making.
The Time Of Your Life
Everything is going ballin . You are getting ready to meet cyphus for a date. You liked cyphus for 0726 days and then finally got asked out! You finish getting ready by putting on your briefs and your turban and then you hear the doorbell. *orung release* You run down the stairs and open the door and run out to the car, but you were in such a hurry you forgot your magic tipper !!! Oh well you think, and you and your dream date drive down the highway. You end up at DE ANGELOS!!! , and your date looks great. You are floating on Cloud 10 . You eat dinner and talk about everything under the uranus , so when you finish eating you are very highly concerned . You drive back to cyphus's house and go inside where you discover that no one is home. Suddenly cyphus turns off the lights and comes over and grabs your dwadnum and nyte spikes it really shifty !!! gaah lee you scream and you quickly wrap your hand around cyphus 's dreamy member and then the two of you bawllin for awhile before you have to go home. You smile and think to yourself, ohh min this night has been pro !!!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
taylor, might i ask, WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU ****ING ***** **** **** FACED ***** **** EATING AT MOTHER ****ING GOD **** **** ****ING **** **** **** ****ING IN THE BACK OF MOTHER ****ING ****ING **** GOD ****IT MOTHER ****ER ****. but yeah i love you. Neo, by the looks of it, i really dont think i will be able to attend this, because im still in north carolina, and like... the drive is 13 hours but its a day with taking stops... and like.. i was supposed to be back tomorrow but like it seems that were staying longer than expected. ill try to make it though

Top Bottom