• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Um, didn't want to get into this but whatevs.

Well, the other colleges I've been accepted to (BC/BU, Ga tech, Miami, UT, Tulane) but the scholarships they offered weren't like 100% scholarships and the Fed government doesn't recognize me as a US citizen even though I changed my citizenship status a while back . . . So I don't get student aid from them T_T And my folks didn't want to pay like 30,000 for four years (and I don't want to work that money off) so yeah.

And of those I would've probably gone to Miami since they had the biggest offer ( I think it's because their mascot is the hurricanes (Katrina) and because I'm Asian (go Asians) . . .) but I couldn't pay for the rest of it so yeah . . .

And OU = University of Oklahoma, and them and LSU are my two cheapest colleges, but I wanted to move out of state so . . . OU.

<_< Hope I love Oklahoma.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
But Nicknyte.. You didn't spike me once that match.

I'm the real winner.

I have class tonight at 7 and haven't slept for 23 hours and counting. If I don't come before class I'm not showing up;p

Private message me your cell number Nicknyte.
No I did O_O...

Taylor, call Freddy first, see if he wants to come...I have no cell phone O_O

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
im sure he wants to come but my cell is totally broken. someone call the bossman for mee.
cyphus, call the boss

and for the recored i dont understand asian kid's need to go to college oos. like every kid at my high school was repulsed by the idea of going to lsu or anything like that. i think its kind of silly. any college is going to college which is like an amazing gift that like 98% of the worlds population isnt treated to so im fine with lsu

eet

Smash Ace
im sick and like coughing up nastyness so its a no go for me for tonight and prolly tom...perhaps by like thurs/fri ill be feelin better... think i caught something in Tennessee :(

RAM

Smash Lord
I wish I were with you at the time Cyphus, They would have gotten ****ed up with the both of us. I hope you guys are feeling better.

FL send our <3 Cyphus and Lee Get better soon.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
ram is a sexy man.

im going to the mall so someone should come and play ddr with me. maybe steve will let us hook up ssbm.

also cyphus and lee if you are feeling up to it with you're injuries yall should come spend friday or saturday night here.

peace

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
mm..well i'm good to go and stuff..but my life is pretty busy right now...gonna start work, brothers b-day today, friend's wedding friday night, i think something is happening sat. night, but i can't remember lol, only a few weeks of school left, gotta keep hitting the weights after class,.....craaaaaaazy right now!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Um, didn't want to get into this but whatevs.

Well, the other colleges I've been accepted to (BC/BU, Ga tech, Miami, UT, Tulane) but the scholarships they offered weren't like 100% scholarships and the Fed government doesn't recognize me as a US citizen even though I changed my citizenship status a while back . . . So I don't get student aid from them T_T And my folks didn't want to pay like 30,000 for four years (and I don't want to work that money off) so yeah.

And of those I would've probably gone to Miami since they had the biggest offer ( I think it's because their mascot is the hurricanes (Katrina) and because I'm Asian (go Asians) . . .) but I couldn't pay for the rest of it so yeah . . .

And OU = University of Oklahoma, and them and LSU are my two cheapest colleges, but I wanted to move out of state so . . . OU.

<_< Hope I love Oklahoma.
<_< Hope I love Oklahoma, too.

What does Oklahoma have to do with me? O_O My momma called me from Arabia last night and said something to me about "You can go live in an apartment by yourself next to your auntie in OKLAHOMA this summer" and I was like "Mom, wtf?" and she was like "Ya rly." Then I was like "NO WAI." and she was like "YES WAI!!"

Maybe Sars should be my room mate if I move to Miami with him O_O

Dude....Oklahoma......DUDE O_O I DIDNT EVEN TELL MY MOM ABOUT OKLAHOMA OR SARS AND SHE BRINGS IT UP O_O_O_O_O MINDF*CK!

Anyway, I dont feel like getting my *** kicked by Taylor 2 days in a row by myself so I'm gonna wait and see if Kyle goes too.

Sars, my heart goes to you.

Nytetime in Oklahoma? To be continued...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So just for the purpose of planning ahead, who's willing to commit to go to MuraRengan/SilentSheik's New Orleans tourney?

[Edit] lmao@NickNyte

Dude that proves we're destined to play sometime!!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
So like, i had this crazy *** dream last night,

okay, heres what happend. i was playing smash right? you know all was normal, exept, i picked capt F and i was agains a peach or something, but it was awesome. like instead of a knee like, the same animation came up for the knee but at the end of it kinda opended up and shot a huge laser beam and like, KOed peach and for no reason i could jump mega high. it was awesome, everyone was like, WTFHAXN00B but i was just like "yeah im awesome" but yeah if someone wants too meet up and play sometime today, im game.. just hit up my phone. peace.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
im free Saturday but not Friday im going to a friends B-day party and its like a sleep over so i cant do anything on that night but tell me if anything going on sat or sunday because i haven't played smash in like 83457280934572893457 years so ya

Entreri

Smash Cadet
lol So I finally fell asleep, and I think I set a new record. I slept from 5 AM to 9:30 PM.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
dude taylor, tomorrow, im comming to your house, boss, you should totally come as well as kyle and elvis :D:D:D:D:D

vaughn is awesome

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
ive been on prescription narcotics for this whole ****ing week and it sucks. my jaw feels like it wants to fall off. but idk taylor i know i could take a punch. but i dont think anybody could take a punch like that when your not expecting it whatsoever and your back is turned. the whole thing was ****ed up. but i definetely thank cyphus my life was in his hands. the possibilities of what "could" have happened are endless though. all i know is that we're alive, we're safe, and those guys are definetely not getting away clean. they'll be giving big ****ing bubba a visit quite soon.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i didnt mean take a punch like endure the pain, i have no doubt u can do that just as well as brandon. i was more implying different things u can do to make the punch less effective, but since it was more a sucker punch i guess no techniques could have been used anyway. hope u feeling better <3

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
when i took a break from smash we lost like 1/2+ our smash community. we must bring them back!
everyone should come over today also. kyle has to come i still have his cell. eric u should bring y.d. and freddy and nicknyte can bring them home! vaughn should come too but maybe im asking too much.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Entel/Ryan plays WoW now. So yeah . . . But if Tony's willing to go, and there's a big tourney with lots of TVs for friendlies, then we may be able to get him to go and play Smash with us.

And FlareFox really needs to come back.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I miss FlareFox's crayon drawings. Those changed how I viewed smash for the rest of my life.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i got a new laptop. it's rly fast. i'm tehph1r3 on gunbound ijji if anyone wants to play sometime. i also have a lvl 31 archer on maple story bera server but that game kind of suks. let me know if anyone wants to play.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
=D

My gunbound ID is Akr0batix (with a zero) ADD MEE ADD ME!

Its saturday and no one wants to play smash for some reason so yeah....its 10am....im free till tomorrow so if anyone is going to play or get together today let me know. im willing to make the drive i guess.

Sudai

Stuff here
Taylor, you should have totally rolled on Belo cause I have a 33 I/L Wiz on there.. : (

Gunbound sucks flacid ***** with all the hackers now days...

Sudai on gunbound, btw. I'm never on anymore though.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
gunbound >> maplestory
and its super hard to hack now. ijji is on lock down. people just run bots all day and get high ranking accs but when u start a game with 2 dragons, don't be scared most the time they're noobs and u will win (or i do anyway).

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Ok so I'm finally posting the rules for the Naruto 4 tournament.

The tournament will be this Saturday, April 28th at 11:00 a.m at Gameware in the Mall of Louisiana. Entry fee is $5. Random brackets. Double Elimination. Best 2 out of 3 matches with best 2 out of 3 rounds within those matches. All stages are fair. All characters are fair except for the dog and the puppet.

We're gonna need Gamecubes and TV's, copies of the game, and some freeloaders or action replays. Please help me out by providing those. And get as many people as you can to come and play.

1st place - 70% of entries
2nd place - 30% of entries and a Pokemon poster
3rd place - Guitar Hero 2 stickers

And you're right, Freddy. I am awesome. We all need to set up a DDR day sometime and have fun.

Mary

Smash Rookie
so what's goin on this weekend for smash. im up for anything. and i mean "anything" :psycho: ,

but really, "anything."

Top Bottom