• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Ay queerbaits, how bout you stop all this "Welcome to the boards, I wanna play you" and "I'm pretty good, but I'm gonna pretend to be humble because if I lose I don't wanna be embarrassed" talk. ****, y'all are like some prepubescent girls or something. Grow a pair, huh? How about this: "Next time I see you, I ain't losin a life. Hell, I won't even lose any percent. And if there's any team fights, I'll just fight you alone, cuz there's no one worthy of being on the Iceman's team, and I can beat 2 people by myself anyway. First, I'm gonna stomp your *** (now what's up), then I'm gonna make your mom pick up Bank's." Now, that's how you tell someone you wanna fight them. And if you lose, start *****in and blame the weather, someone's cell phone, cheap tactics, etc, but always make yourself look like the big dog. Now, who wants to play?

EDIT: Yeah, and I got brass ones.

catobates

Smash Cadet
You're right IceMan... where has our gaming spirit gone. I'm gonna come back to Louisiana and destroy all of your worlds, you're not gonna know what hit you! You're going to **** yourself, piss yourself, puke, on the spot, jump up and down, roll over, then die because of the fact that a Link can be this good. *rubs his nipples* It's going to be a slaughterfest, one after the other, as I ravage you again, and again, and again. There will be yells of "Bull****!" as I sex kick your silly little ***** right into oblivion. Gotta love **** talkin'. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways!!!

Quote: "I think that Link is Sheik's counter," XD!!! This was back when my uncle played Sheik, he used to stomp a mudhole in my ***, til' I figured out his silly antics. It just goes to show that someone can, should, and will say anything to deny the fact that the reason they lost is because they are less skilled :p

-Cato

Balls of Lead

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Lol @ Teh Iceman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BALLS OF EVERLASTING TAFFY!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
ill money match anybody for 200$.(seriously) because im soooooooooooooooooo confident.

if you got balls. then fight me. that goes for anybody. except nicknyte.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya right y would anyone money match the best player in La for 200 dollars (people have to like buy food and stuff) thats like carl lewis asking someone to race him for 200 dollars

u should just be like alright who wants to give me 200 dollars

SirSka

Smash Cadet
I can't really brag about 4 stocking the cpu. Not to mention my memory card has gone missing, so I have been forced into practicing mario and link, not my main ganon. I gotta find that that stupid thing.
But I will destroy all of you with my mario. LLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm coming for you, and CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit: No pun intended

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i was literally laughing for a long time when shyg said he 4 stocked the mail man. thats got to be the funniest thing ive heard in a long time. sorry ive been out of the loop everyone, ive been rly depressed about that girl so ive just been playing maple story for a week. sad i know. now i have a lvl 25 warrior and a 31 archer but w/e. i think we are about to break up or things will get back to normal, either way i dont rly care at this point. she took another guy to her senior prom and has been treating me like ****. it's pretty much garbage. sry i missed the naruto tourney too, it was due to the same crap. (sat. was her prom) but anyway im off tonight so someone should give me a call.

hello to the new guys too. i live in baton rouge off government street but i suk at smash. my # is 225-892-4778

i love eric and lee

catobates

Smash Cadet
**** you too Icey. Anyways. Tehphirepwnsjoo (I think your name is taylor? And if it's not, I'm still calling you it) So yea, Taylor, I know how the depression from a girl can be. I broke up with this one chick I had been going out with (on and off) for two years. She was with another guy within two weeks, and did I care? No, because the fact that she could so easily be with another guy so quickly showed me that she didn't love me, at all. Just say **** the *****, get better at smash, and play me once I call Lee randomly :D (that is if you wanna go all teh way to houma BWAHAHA!) Regardless. Anyways.

-Cato

P.S. Seriously though, most of the women out there aren't worth the meat and bones they're made of, and they definitely don't deserve their *******. But hey, you'll find a good one, one day, or... you know, die in the process.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
cato, taylor 3rd best in la, and is VERY good at smash, so in all honesty hes not quite but very close to his peak i think. dont underestemate him, but yeah taylor, i know how all that goes man, it sucks, but im hear for ya :D so if you wanna talk about it to someone just like call me or something. also, cato, uhh i think what you said in the PS was kinda stupid, but thats just my opinion, not trying to be an ******* though but its totally cool if you think it was. anyway i love you all, SUDAI come over yeah taylor said he had something to do MAYBE at 2:45 or something
but like if he doesnt do that then, we can just go to taylors im assuming, lordsilent you should come, my cellular phone number is 225-907-7282 call it up.

peace.

catobates

Smash Cadet
I've been watching their vids, so I know he's one of teh best :D I enjoy fighting Marth, it's teh pwnzor. Different strokes for different folks.

-Cato

Sudai

Stuff here
Sets, I'm totally there dude. Hopefully Lord can come too.

Lord: Set's phone never works, call me if you can't get through to him. ###########

Last edited:

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
cato, he doesnt play marth anymore, what you saw, was old footage, hes about 5 times better now

catobates

Smash Cadet
Who does he play?

EDIT: The vid's from 1-20-07 tourney are old ones? He's five times better from then? Just wondering, not questioning YOU, just, seeing if we're talkin' about the same vids.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
aw..lets not turn this into another 'whats the ordered top LA players' discussion >__<
but yea, i would say there are no current vids out of us that reflect how we are playing at the moment, not to be an *** or anything :p
But as of most recently...

Cyphus = Doc, then Ice/Falco, then Peach/Ganon
Lee = Fox, then Marth/Jigs, then Capt/Luigi (i'm guesing, since i think he quit sheik and falco)
but yea, his Capt is pretty awesome now. I can't wait to see it against the rest of ya'll :p

The black guys from kenner who are also pro
John: Marth, Falco, Fox, Roy
Ray: Y.Link, Sheik, DK
Ricky: Fox, Mario, Ganon

Taylor mains Capt, but he'll tell u he doesn't main anyone or that DK is his best (which it is, skill-wise) but yea..iunno.

catobates

Smash Cadet
Schweet. Thanks Cyphus. Seriously, can't wait to play you mother ****ers, I haven't gotten to play anyone new (new being like... I've been playing everyone I play for at least six months to a year) in a long *** time, and while they're really good (like High to Semi-pro level, besides my uncle Kuma, who I'd consider a pro Ganon player) I'm looking forward mostly to playing the best guys in LA (and thankfully I live pretty close to y'all) Anyways, funtimes.

Good Smashin',
Linkurai Cat

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
im thinking of switching back to marth.
so itd be like 1. marth. 2. capt/falco 3. dk/gw/fox
thats just an idea.
even tho fox/falco can combo and at the peak of technical skill like never get hit. how can they get inside a marth's range if he plays at peak meta game. maybe marth rly is the top tier.
idk either marth or falco for my main. falcon is rly good he just isnt top tier.

also bossman said smash at his new apt tonight. he doesnt have a couch but w/e im waiting for his call and having my controller in my car. his apt is off of drusilla. im going to the mall right now and try to take my mind off the silly hoes. st. joseph hoes at that.
thanks for the support everyone.

catobates

Smash Cadet
Well **** *****, if every good player only played Top Tier, the game wouldn't be fun :p I like to look at Aniki as an example, I mean, look at that mothuh facko, he's a beast, and he beats Ken. I'd say, play who you enjoy playing most, and take them as far as you possibly can, that's why I play Link. :D Then again, it's all up to you ***, Marth is a fun character to use. So is CF, I could see DK being fun :D Although I don't have his timing down, so I don't play with him.

-Cato

EDIT: Hoes is hoes. :p

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Wtf? Is that guy wavedashing with DK?!

Edit: This is totally Sudai posting from Freddy's.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
ill money match anybody for 200$.(seriously) because im soooooooooooooooooo confident.

if you got balls. then fight me. that goes for anybody. except nicknyte.

;_; But I wanted $200....

Taylor being Marth O_O... Kay.

BTW Cato. I'm Nicknyte. I pwn n00bs. But only AFTER I open up my gates, Initiate Bankai, and Turn on the Tips. Oh yea. I'm that scary. oh yea, I main Marth :D

WELCOME TO NYTETIME, *****.

catobates

Smash Cadet
It's fun to play against Marth, I should be home any day now... sooo... :D

EDIT: Wait... I thought that Cyphus and Lee were the best smash players in LA?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

They are. But Nicknyte calls for a tier of his own.

FEAR THE NYTE!

*****talks about his characters also and challenges person below to a MM*

catobates

Smash Cadet
I don't gamble, even when I do have money (which at this moment, I don't) On the other hand, if I'm sure I can beat you :D Then I will money match you, because that is not gambling (seeing as I would know the outcome)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ ELVIS but really beware of NYTE-TIME his playstyle is alittle ehh weird :D

catobates

Smash Cadet
True true, at that point, I just hope my 1337 skill pulls me through that mofo, and if it doesn't I get better, and hopefully beat their ***** later.

EDIT: Though I'm likely to be the one doing the hustling ;)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
rofl i love nicknyte. i really want to play you cato. when do you come home to lockport. ?because i wouldnt mind going there. its not that far and my x g/f michelle lives there so i can blow up her house. i have some friends in raceland named jtown and kaylen that would probably like to play you as well. they only live like 7 minutes from you at most. but yeah gimme your cell and ill call you sometime. maybe me, cyphus, and jtown can get together and head out there. my cell is (985)860-3223.

ps. im rly looking forward to this.

**** oh and taylor. just so you know the only reason i passed this grading period was because you helped me on that test. i came out with a "C" and now have enough points to pass. i realllllllllllly appreciate it. tons of non-Gay hearts <3<3<3***

VVB

SD Champ
I havn't been around in a while, ULL just decides to eat away at my life...

Anyways, hey cato! I am from Lafayette and I main Link/Falco/Doc. I might be around BR more in the summer due to not having so much **** class to worry about. Funny to watch Ice turn you into a ****-talking monster :D. I look forward to playing you sometime.

I intrested to play all of you, actually. I've only got to play Entreri and NickNyte about a month ago. Since then i've been practicing with Blaise, so i'm slowly progressing as he pwns me. <3 Blaise (in a heterosexual gay sorta way)

EDIT: I think i hear some NyteSpikes in the distance....

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Apparently everyone's been away (or semi-away) from smash for too long, and have lost their rage and genuine hate for each other. Do you know I've counted 4 hearts on this page? I actually took my heart out, that's how much of a man I am.
Cato, I love the ****-talking and confidence and all, but I have to warn you, you might wanna scale it down a bit, you don't wanna end up... like... Garvix.
When's everyone playing again? I realize that finals are coming up (I have one this week and 4 next week), so anytime after that, would anyone wanna play (and be able to play)? That means that Cyphus can't throw any shuriken, Ska needs to stay in south La (anything above Alexandria is Yankee country to me), and the folks in Laffeyette and NO need to push their cities closer to BR. Oh, and Cato, when are you coming back? (Don't know if that was answered already, so I'll ask again) Rape4life

Sudai

Stuff here
So like..I'm still good to play whenever I don't have work..as always.

I'm getting my work schedule today so I'll see if I can't play anyone this weekend.

Top Bottom