• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
no iceman see.... i built this smash scene. and built it on hate at first. which sucked. everyone was mean and talked smack, me being the #1 talker. i retired for a while and the scene fizzed down. we still arent at our peek (like when i had 30 ppl at a gameware tournament) but now we work on love and it's awesome. im really feelin this and i think everyone else is except freddy sometimes. and cyphus hasn't caught on too well yet but he's not that far off ;)
and way to pass lee thats awesome man.

catobates

Smash Cadet
See, there's this one thing about my **** talking, Icey didn't turn me into a **** talking monster... I already was one, he just awakened the beast (RAWR) It would have come out eventually, Icey or no. And I don't know who Garvix is, nor do I care :p If I do get my *** beat, I won't give up, I'ma keep playing til' I can kill every last one of you muh ****ahs! I don't remember my cell number >.> I'm just nub like that. Anyways, if my mom actually gets me back there by this weekend, I'll be down for some Smash. :D Anyways, I live at 320 B Myrtle Drive, Lockport, LA. Right by the Farmers Market. None of you *******s better come up in there with guns, my dad will ninja jump out in the night and bust some kidney's (he actually put a guy through an operation... busted his spleen and broke several of his ribs from three punches... sooooo :p) Anyways. Don't be surprised when you see that I"m extremely tall (6'6") and I look furry... (right around the middle of my brow, unless I pluck it... I'm trying to lose it, not make it grow thicker, quicker) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyways... peace and lurve, not war... and I give no hearts to men, only women. Only... one woman. Two... women...

EDIT
QUOTE: Cato, I love the ****-talking and confidence and all, but I have to warn you, you might wanna scale it down a bit, you don't wanna end up... like... Garvix.

All I could imagine while I read "You don't wanna end up... like... Garvix." was some poor ******* gone completely insane, eating **** out of his own toilet (much like that episode of south park with super nanny) I laughed, I ****... I went to get some food.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
yeah uh cyphus is a ninja too. and if u play him or lee you'll be humbled. if u play me or the bossman, ull be smeared. if u play shyg or freddy, u might have fun hahaha

so im off saturday but i might be going to jazz fest for free (?) but thats only if a. maryclaire is going. b. we're still together and c. if i like her enough to go. so yeah if not im down for saturday. cato i live at 330 ingleside drive, baton rouge, la apt #307

catobates

Smash Cadet
See, that's the thing :p I'd almost enjoy it if you all four stocked me... I mean, I doubt it seriously, but if you did, it would only mean that I need to improve, alot, and I'd still keep playing, and by the end of the day, you wouldn't be four stocking me anymore, I can **** near promise it. **** I'm gettin' psyched, I wanna play you guys so bad. Plus, I'm a proffesional gamer in general, I've been through years of hard training from some old school game players (my uncles, and I mean getting beaten to the point of tears) so I seriously doubt that you fellas beating me could break my spirit. Garvix was weak. :D Plus, I love smash too much to just up and quit and/or give up.

EDIT: OH yea, and I usually don't talk **** (as was seen when I introduced myself, as Icey so eloquently pointed it out) at least not until I'm sure that I can get close to and/or beat a mofo. Most of the **** I've been talking hasn't been serious :p It's nice to see guys get this fired up about Smash, I introduce most people to Smash and they're like "WTF??" Anyways. Not saying I introduced you guys to smash... ****in' anyways.

VVB

SD Champ
Hmm, maybe this weekend i might be able to muster up some time for smash. Let me find out whats going on and i'll see if i can make it to BR.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. I just realized i have finals next week O_o

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I too have finals next week. But after that, I'm free for any tourney. Also, I REALLY want to play against BR people soon. Or Lee and Cyphus and Matt and ****ers. Either or :p But any rate, i just want to play smash soon!!!

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
k so cato you live exactly 24.4 miles from me and really close to that for cyphus as well. if your down for some smash this weekend let us know. i been on myrtle drive before btw.

Sudai

Stuff here
My favorite thing about Garvix was that after he got his hand ***** to him, he left with a "It was fun guys! I'm looking forward to the next one~" or some BS like that and he hasn't come here since. Hahaa

Even I 4 stocked the poor guy...he really was bad. : (

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
taylor, there has to be a symbol of evil among this smash community :D also i hate you, but i <3 jew, also i suck at naruto 4 and well yeah. anyway if someone wants to come over to my place and play smash, just call my cell,

incase you dont know it here it is

225-907-7282

peace

catobates

Smash Cadet
Sweet, anyways, might have to chill at someone elses house, and I only have two good Cube controllers, the other is a mini, but I have smash, all characters, all levels, so... yea... we're good on the cube, as long as someone has a cable style hook-up on their TV... cuase that's the kind of hookup I've got for my cube. We'll have a Smashing good time ;)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yea. If you played me Cato, I bet you'd be like WTF?

Yesterday:

I beat Eric's(Bossman, Eet) Fox in 1:01 with all spikes. :D Nytetime.

I Countered Both Ice climbers in two directions and ended the match with a spike. Nytetime again.

I'm not a mean person at all. I just Like....blame everything on my controller. :D

Btw: Tier List.

Tier 0: Nicknyte
Tier n: Everyone else.

YES.

catobates

Smash Cadet
You play Pika? Who do you play? Or... do you play anyone specifically? We shall see about this WTFing.

catobates

Smash Cadet
:D! What's your AIM foo? Mines is xxxmydeadheadxxx.

EDIT: Getting AIM as we speak. Well, as we, slowly, almost E-mail speak.

SECOND EDIT: Oh yea, umm... like my Great Linkurai story anyone? :D

eet

Smash Ace
You people talk too much.

Anyway, I got my apartment. Once we get everything setup(Phil has to like call his uncle to get a couch? -_-) I can prolly do some smashfests over here.

Anyway, apparently I have Tinnitus , which is a phenomenon of the nervous system connected to the ear, characterized by perception of a ringing or beating sound (often perceived as sinusoidal) with no external source. This sound may be quiet, or loud enough to drown out all outside sounds. I got this like spray stuff but I think it takes a few days to take get rid of it so now my hearing is randomly horrible (usually at night some rsn)....so Ima jus go play Gunz and be awesome even though Im anemically as well as tennintusly challeneged.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i laugh at nicknyte
i cry for bossman
i pwn nyte time with sunny day followed by fire blast.
or falco and dk w/e

i was laughing at how cato mentioned that he had all the chars and levels cuz i thought of how bad it made him look to mention that cuz even the worst players have all the levels but then i remembered i didnt have dk jungle 64 for like half my smash career. one day chad/zhao kong came over and beat the 15 min melee and i cried

catobates

Smash Cadet
That sucks dude... yea, I didn't know how to get DK Jungle, so I looked it up online... it said "Beat 15 Minute Melee" I laughed, took three tries and beat it with Link :D I was happy. That was like... I dunno... couple days ago ^_^;; I've just always played FD *shrugs* FD and Hyrule, until we figured Hyrule wasn't Tourney standard, so, we basically stopped playing it. I only found Smash Boards a couple months ago, but I've already master hookshot... bomb recovery (very rarely do I screw up in controlled situations, and I haven't had a good chance to use it in non control environs) I L-cancel. I don't Wavedash, I take Aniki as my Link example. Actually, I'm looking forward to basically getting my *** handed to me by you fella's. XD!

EDIT: I don't get it... who the **** is Eric? Oh yea, and Cyphus... badass siggy man... seriously. *not a kissass, if it sucked, I would tell you*

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i knew how to unlock it, i just wanted to be the first pro without all the stages but my asian friend ruined my dream.

i just had an awesome pq thing going but ms went down for a patch.

eet = eric = the bossman = eet

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, I hope catobates sticks around. It'd be nice to have someone this enthusiastic. Though I doubt he'll play Link for long :p

catobates

Smash Cadet
If I stopped playing Link, I wouldn't play the game anymore ;) So, don't look forward to that happening anytime soon :D I realize I'll probably lose, and lose bad at first, despite my monstrous **** talking... cause, I am gonna come up in there and bust y'alls *****, but I will get better, and eventually, I'll be the best in LA, you can quote me on that. I'm not your run of the mill, "Oh ****, I lost for the 100th time, **** this game/character/whatever," gamer... I will keep playing you on your best level, with your best character, 300, 400, 500, 1000 times, until I can beat you, and if you don't get better, I will surpass you. :D

^------ **** talker 1.2 by Jaundice

-Cato, The Great Linkurai

P.S. I'm serious.

EDIT: And seriously tired, I'ma go to sleep pretty soon, I might be here for one more post, but I doubt it :p And I've done this to other gamers before, so don't be surprised if it happens to you. I already took SSBM from one group of gamers... though not as experienced as yourselves, I now would easily three or four stock them, every time.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
someone who can compete with me on daily posts, wow. ill post 10+ times in a day and not post for a week but thats just how i do. i do love your excitement. i just found old friends on facebook, never thought id actually use that right? but yeah idk im oddly excited now.

btw 400 posts sukas

catobates

Smash Cadet
XD! Well, I won't be competing with you soon, no internet, I'll probably get a compy set up over there and some internet... eventually, but as for the moment... nada, diddly, zilch. But yea, I'm glad you guys like my enthusiasm, you'll all like it a whole load more when your mouth has the taste of boot leather in it :D That's actually my favorite place to sex kick, to the head, cause then I can say "Headshot" like off of unreal tournament :D And when I kill someone "M-m-m-m-onster kill!" :D Once I get fifty posts... should I say 50 posts? I mean... XD That's kind of silly. Anyways. 44 posts, *****es.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
I must be one of the few who doesn't talk **** around here. Except for the #1 Ganon part, cuz no one else in LA mains him. So I kinda win by default. Well heres my rant: You *****es won't hold a flame to me. On word U-TILT, it could be two but Chuck Norris would ruin my **** if I seperated those two. Cato, you say you played a Ganon player, well i'm better, and my skill of u-tilting people when they least expect it is unmatched by any other player.
Taylor< Ska
Cyphus<Ska
Sudai<Nyte<Ska
Eet<................................Ska
How was that one.
Edit: I guess I left out Lee so:
Lee<<<<<<<<<<Ska;)

VVB

SD Champ
Everytime i get on the boards i want to play. dude, if we do have a smash fest, can it PLEASE be AFTER next week. Finals are kill.

Cato, sometimes i worry about you :D If you ever wonder around in the woods or on the street and just haaaaaaapen to land in Lafayette, we should smash....watermelons...on squirls... with blow torches...and shurkens (lolcyphus).

SKA! when are you ever gonna come back to Bake's place? I wanna play some ganon.
TAYLOR! dude, i want to play you again...because i made a fool of myself the first time...
NICKNYTE! uhhh hey.
EET! i hope your ear stops sucking.
CYPHUS! sigh, we know.
LEE! geno ftw.
ICE! t3h s3x 4 lyph?
SARS! Do you go to UL?

yay shoutouts.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Does the Italian Stallion have a sword? Oh, and what if I hold a sword while I play my character? Does that count? I ain't wearin no ****in tiara.

catobates

Smash Cadet
I agree, anyone who plays a character with a tiara (besides Taylor, Ken, Nicknyte, VX6 and Marc) is a flaming homosexual. That's basically all I have to say on that matter.

EDIT: By the way Icey. Doctor Evil suits you perfectly.

eet

Smash Ace
dammit taylor, now i wanna play ms....whats server should i play on -_-

and uhh, my ears doing pretty good today.

Also, SHYGUY LOOK HERE.........Ima come pick you up for the next tourny, so ill gi ve you a call sometime before it to see where you live and you can spend a day or two up here in br at my apartment...speaking of which, in a month or two I might do a big smashfest here and itd be cool yes? but anyway i dont have work the next two days, but i might have to go in fri mornin from like 9-12/1 and then sometime fri night i gotta go see spiderman XD so if any ppl wanna go with me thatd be cool....anyway uhhh..guess ill play gunz till taylor tells feels like helpin me lvl on ms :D

Top Bottom