• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Forward's won 2 tourneys back to back now . . . And he beat really notable people in order to do that so he's easily one of the top 15 in the nation now.

Meanwhile I'll throw back at Kyle the obligatory "Yeah man, no problem! Just let me talk to Tony and Matt"

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
whens the next smashfest or whatever so i can go

i havent played in like 6 months im gonna try using mario,doc,falco,marth and G&W

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
so like i wanna go to dibbz... anyone from BR going? cause like im a noob and i cant drive :[

VVB

SD Champ
I'm not completely sure of it just yet, but we might take on Bake's tourney, since he has something to do the week that it was set for (april 7th). If we do have it then, how many of you could come down to Lafayette for it?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
And for everyone whos been wondering what ive been doing for the past year i gave up my job and smash to be a professional kid. You maybe wondering y I would want to be a kid,cuz i was "good at it". I gave up my life to be pro kid, Well now alot of therapy and drugs later Im ready to get my life back and I figure what better way to get back out there then with playing the game that probly led me to where i got in the first place. Then i just need a job,Girlfriend,house etc....

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to get you a job, if you're desperate. I can't help out with the gf thing, since mine won't let me share her anymore.

VVB

SD Champ
It depends on what everyone else wants, Lee. Personally, i want it to be involved. MM or full tourney, it makes no difference to me.

Since the 7th is kinda short notice, would anyone else rather it the next weekend(14th)?

Sets - Ride with anyone who comes from BR....which is almost everyone.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, I love that shyguy's back and all especially since the time I actually got a chance to play anyone was around the time Shyguy popped up; so it's real cool to see him swing by.

Oh, and I'm probably going to Dibbz this weekend and am going to play whoever the hell shows up. I know Avery will go, Matt will probably be there, Tony might finally show up, and so that's atleast all of us. Then if Kyle, Cyphus + Lee, and New Orleans shows up, then we'd have a really awesome smashfest and if BR wants to come down, that's awesome as well.

But a tourney somewhere instead of a smashfest on 2 tvs at Dibbz would be equally cool . . . I wonder if we can bring TVs into that lobby area . . .

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
shyguy, im really glad that you're getting your **** straight. just don't let things overcome you ya know? :] good luck with everything man, <3

btw, im the loser who always followed tim around as far as tournys go :]

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
setsuma vs. shyguy would be a most hilarious matchup cuz i find ya'll both very similar in that ya'll have episodes where ya'll get bummed out, both claim they've gotten better every week, and both I <3

usea

Smash Ace
We still have more posts than like any other region topic. Woo

I still can't attend anything because I have no transportation. Even getting to the store is difficult. but I'm not dead or anything

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
okay, so like yeah im bored so check this **** outz

this is weird, but through smash ive learned many things... lol i mean, who ever thought that some of the best freinds someone could have, could be met through a video game :]

i mean even though taylor is an ******* and like tim is crazy, and bossman is just bossman.

also cyphus and lee are like the weirdest people i have ever met, i love those guys, theres more people but im lazy LOLZ!

just saying thanks for being awesome guys

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
yeah this week is easter on the weekend so i think u should do it next weekend. also my mom is coming in saturday and sunday and i never see her so i wont be attending if u hold it then; however, id really like to come so if u postpone it thatd be awesome. i also want someone to practice with me like everyday so i can decide if i want to play competitively anymore. fox ftw as lee says.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
ok taylor i got for that :D but your talking about bakes tourny right if so i might not be able to go ( i haven't been in a tourny so long /cry) because i have to take a bunch of lifeguard class durin the 12th through the 15th. but after tomorrow im free so i really wanna play some smash so call me if anything is going down. 247-4204

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
next weekend sounds fine with me. or like.. anytime acually as long as i can get a ride

Sudai

Stuff here
So like...regardless of when it is, I'm gonna be smash deprived for a while...Cruise ftw~

I leave Saturday and get back late the next Saturday. But like...I wanna play ShyGuy some time or even just hang out because I feel like I might have left a bad taste with him last time we played. : (

eet

Smash Ace
well im goin to tenn 13-15 but yall can still hold it then cause as you should know it doesnt rly bother me if i miss it or not...i mean itd be cool but its w/e. i dont wanna hold up anyone elses fun

VVB

SD Champ
I've come to the conclusion that if it is held, it will be on the 14th. It seems more logical for it to be then with easter stuff out of the way. I was trying to get dates that were good for BR people since they have thier spring break this week.

Sudai/Eet - sucks that you can't make it. I'm sure we'll hold more though. Eet, i've wanted to play you so I can show you how much i've improved from the last time (Even though you might not even know who i am). As goes the same for Taylor.

Cyphus/Lee - Are you guys coming as well?

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
im excited to see your improvement!
smash is a game of momentum; someone might be just a little bit better than you, but once they start comboing and you get psyched out; if you don't calm down and play smart you're going to get *****. i think this was a big problem for me. the best players can always come back in a match. i'm off for the next 2 days! thats thursday and friday so someone call my cell and play me. 225-892-4778

also, Ross! good to hear you're doing well.

eet

Smash Ace
i had an excellent Shrimp & Crawfish Diavolo last night by a crazy good chef....but anyway, taylor i dont have my phone so when would you like me to come over? i got work 4-9 today and tommorow, so whenever before/after..
and im sure setsuma wants to come?

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
mary claire is suposed to be here now but shes leaving at some point (idk when) so ill come to the mall and see whats up whenever that is.

eric is a pro and ate ALL of his diavolo

Top Bottom