• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Sudai, sometimes people need anti-depressants, i would know because i was on them for a long time, but like im still on them.. so yeah, some people need them, and some people dont :p

Sudai

Stuff here
You don't need them, you just choose to take an easier road. w/e, I'm not gonna get into it because I know I'm gonna piss some people off if I do.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Indeed he did, but anti-depressants are good for people who's minds are troubled.. and so to say.. dont know what to do because there vision is clouded by unhappiness therefore, making the wrong decisions in certain situations... but yeah, indeed he earned some points, also, kmart

who are you.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Depression......................................................... WTF. It's just an excuse. Now come on, tear me apart with a story how you or someone you know is being torn apart by this "disease".
FYI, I am being **** right now.
P.S. Thats what I do
P.S.S I wonder who is gonna take what I seriously
P.S.S.S what does p.s. mean anyway
P.S.S.S.S i don't even know anymore, i'm just bored.

Sudai

Stuff here
No idea who he is, but I totally want to cash in some Sexy KMart Fetus Points and get me a free fetus.

Edit: Oh yeah, lazer tag on saturday.

Edit 2: Ska, it's actually P.P.S. ect because P.S. means Post Script, then Post Post Script, ect.

eet

Smash Ace
shyguy my number is 225-405-7766, call to play, if i have to i can pick you up sometime when i dont have work. but uhhhh, uhh..kmart is phil, and indeed he is awesome.

and uh we cant take my car in its condition so hopefully taylor is up to driving.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i sliced my thumb open on a shuriken yesterday. i was showing a friend how cool it is to throw them and as it left my hand the razor-sharp edge of one of the blades dug into the meat of the thumb and then carried its trajectory up to thumb's last digit before going airborne. I decided not to get stitches since i don't have any health insurance at the moment..so its just bandaged up for now...i won't be playing any melee w/ it before thursday...so i'll see how it fairs then. hopefully its useable w/out too much pain then for the tournament..but as of right now it hurts to move it and the skin is very much hanging open, lol.
but yea, i'm awesome.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
cyphus, dont let that gash get too serious.. also, the issue of the driving for INN5 for BR.

Mary said he would drive if people would throw in for gas money "which im quite sure they would" and from what i hear, cyphus, is driving as well or like.. someone from N.O ANYWAY.

the point is we have 2 cars, and car # 1 will be N.O and car 2 will be B.R

1. "this will probobly change" Cyphus, lee, taylor, eet, kyle. but seeing as though we have 2 cars we can make the seating arrangement to our likeing.

2 So far, mary, me, ? and ? so like maybe kyle will be riding with us so seating is more comforitable.

Repost if you want to ride with me and mary.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
the tournament is friday-saturday. teams start at noon on friday but we would have to leave at like 5:00 am to make that so id rather just leave around 8 amish and make 1v1, crews, and what ever else might be going on. but cyphus bailed out on us at the last minute (which im sure is why he cut himself) so if its cool me eet and kyle want to ride with mary too. itd be a packed car but wed have no problem paying for gas. this will only work ofcourse if mary can actually stay the full 2 days. im trying to switch my shift from thursday night to thurs morning but as it stands right now i wont be off till 11 pm meaning we couldnt leave that night at all. if i do get it switched it would be possible to leave thursday night based on what brandon said and stay in the banquet room of the holiday inn, but when i read the tournament information it made it sound like they werent opening the doors until friday morning so idk.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually NewOrleans + Houma is going to be 2 cars
Chad, Ricky, Ray, DJ, Cyphus
Kerry, Pierre, John, Lee, and someone else

we actually have a room at the holiday inn that we're splitting the cost of(it won't be much w/ that many people) so we'll get in some warmups there, and still get good sleep before the tournament.

i still hadn't picked up a controller yet, since i'm worried it'll only make it worse...but i'm being optimistic about it being near pain-free and useable w/out re-openage by thursday :/

Mary

Smash Rookie
it's not a complete deifnate that i can go. im working things out with work. make a secondary plan just in case.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
okay... so like...ill use "Super-mega-ultra-man" and like **** the **** out of anyone. cause like.. hes the new top tier :O

Sage2050

Smash Cadet
I'd just like to introduce myself here. My name is Vincent (call me Vincent, Vince, Vinco, Sage, whatever) and I just started playing smash seriously in college. I go to Drexel University in Philadelphia, so I'm not actually in Baton Rouge that often anymore. Regardless, I'll be home all summer and don't want to get rusty (and of course I want to improve at the same time), so maybe I can smash with you guys sometime =)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Indeed my freind, also, you should look up a guy who lives in philadelphia, his tourny name is kovaak. anyway yeah... welcome? lol.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sage, thanx for introducing yourself like that instead of saying something like "BR ain't ready for me. I'm the greatest. I'm unstoppable. I'll MM anyone there." (uh, Nyte and Garvix)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
iceman, i really think that youre some kind of like, Reason God, or like something really holy.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
so tim thinks he can get off work friday morning and drive us. if mary cant go then the car will be full (me, tim,eric, freddy, and kyle) while if mary goes i guess we'll have to take 2 cars and me and boss will ride with tim and freddy and kyle will ride with mary. if mary can go, hopefully we can find more ppl that want to go to help cover gas and more ppl is cool in general. (maybe phil or vaughn?)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
sounds good to me. also, does anyone want to do something today? im like mega bored :O

225-907-7282

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
just in case anyone doesn't believe me ninja stars are sharp i made this 4-image comic explaining the order of things...

i'm having a good day.

ninja stars? it could only make my day better!

woops...

don't eat at lonestar

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Come on now. People should know by now white people and shurikens don't mix. Even if that white guy is Tom Cruise.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey, I never said that I was the best when I moved here. But yall have all been Nyte Spiked at least once, if not by me, Then By cyphus cause....u know... "I'm the greatest of all time, Look at my face, It's so pretty." was said by Muhammed Ali and if he taunted you in smash, he would win.

I AM THE WISDOM CUBE!?!?!?!?!!!!!!lolfulcopterzORZ

GIVE INN5 HELL LOUISIANA! Nyte spike Forward for me :p

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Alright, ***********es, I'm itchin to play some smash now. I've come to the realization that Melee doesn't piss me off, but I'm just an angry person in general (as made apparent by anything I play). Also thanx to Nyte for the patience and the kind words to calm me down. It was a quick hiatus, and I'll probably have another one sometime soon, but as for next week, it's on. This weekend is a no-go since there's some little tourny going on somewhere up north, but I'm free and in BR all spring break, and I need to get better and fight people. Oh yes, there will be blood. PM me for my # and call me anytime next week after 4:30 (maybe this weekend, if you're not going to some gay tourny). Oh, and for those about to ****, I salute you.

Top Bottom