• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
1: Lee ($54.00)
2: Jnig ($27.00)
3: Hyro ($9.00)
4: Randall
5: V
5: BSP
7: Li-D
7: Name Changer
9: boodie
9: AJ
9: Byron
9: PBHTJ
13: Jonathan
13: Ray
13: Cory
13: Cory W.
17: Shuckle Guy
17: Bomber

'V'

Smash Lord
I have no interest in playing a competetive game where you don't feel helpless playing someone more skilled than yourself.
True that, but for some reason we keep playing it... It's like a magnet.

JNig's Falco got 2-stocked by my Zelda in tournament. Then he ***** me lol, but that's not the point.

I used 4 characters in this tourney. It was quite fun.

I still really wanna try that 1.1 DR thing, but perhaps another time. GG's, guys.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yeah that would only leave Justin to drive and idk if his parents would him any words Justin?
I can't use my car at all, since it sucks. Also, it would be nice if someone else could drive other than me...

JNig's Falco got 2-stocked by my Zelda in tournament. Then he ***** me lol, but that's not the point.
lol, I think I'm just gonna stick with Falco for matchups I know well, and Wario for everything else.

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways Falco, Vaughn.

'V'

Smash Lord
OMFG, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 on Monday wiiware! :3
YES!!! And I'm SO looking forward to it!!!

lol, I think I'm just gonna stick with Falco for matchups I know well, and Wario for everything else.

Thanks for showing me the error of my ways Falco, Vaughn.
Your Falco's good and has a lot of potential. You've just put so much time in your Wario. You should use Falco more in your counterpicking options for your bad matchups for now. Keep trying, man.

On my hand, I forgot how much fun it was for me to play Zelda.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
YES!!! And I'm SO looking forward to it!!!

Your Falco's good and has a lot of potential. You've just put so much time in your Wario. You should use Falco more in your counterpicking options for your bad matchups for now. Keep trying, man.

On my hand, I forgot how much fun it was for me to play Zelda.
Definitely, it's going to be awesome! You could always do a "Let's Play Sonic 4". :p

And I told you your Zelda was just for you. ^_^

Also, I should be down for LOST this coming Saturday. Nothing should change my plans this time woot woot. :p

Curlz

Smash Lord

pickle962

Smash Lord
Women are *****es, men are *******, and Pickle is Tommy.
I'm serious...This one girl on facebook whom I'm friends with was acting rude when all I did was comment on her status and plus, I'm a pretty nice guy when it comes to women so it's not like I posted anything rude or offensive...IDK what the hell that girl's problem is but she needs to grow up and act her age if she knows what's good for her...

Sudai

Stuff here
lmao

I forgot, Tommy prolly too young to know about that show. lmao Thank you Eric for the foresight.

Tommy, go google search "Tommy Pickles" then download the series and be enlightened.

Top Bottom