• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
$3 venue fee per person. You could enter how ever many tournies as you want.

I actually want to try out the 1.1 idea. It sounds like it could change up the meta quite a bit.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I somehow managed to chaingrab Falco 3 times on the 1.1 setting lol. Idk how. It seems really time strict tho if at all possible.

D

Deleted member

vaughn if i played brawl, i would be all about the 1.1 setting. i read about it and it looks cool. but perhaps the fact that i dont play brawl is the reason im not about it? donno

Savon

Smash Ace
I heard that the 1.1 makes projectiles a LOT stronger. Not to mention the fact that it favors 1 hit moves over multi-hit moves.

1.1=Snakerapeage

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Let's try 1.1?

So I'm down for driving to MLG Dallas. Don't worry my car will be fixed by then. 3 peeps per car should be fine as far as gas goes. We could get 2 rooms since we get em for shit cheap. It'd be like $40 for both nights.

'V'

Smash Lord
I heard that the 1.1 makes projectiles a LOT stronger. Not to mention the fact that it favors 1 hit moves over multi-hit moves.

1.1=Snakerapeage
One-hit moves were already favored over multi-hit moves. Multi-hit moves can be DI'd out of, meaning that most of them are not reliable.

I like the 1.1 ratio idea. It might actually change the way that we play this silly game. It's at least worth testing.

Curlz

Smash Lord
If I can make it, I'm down with a 1.1 side event at Voodoo. As well as at Nom. Anyone?

Jio, how much would gas be with only 3 people riding with you? (I got dibbz on riding with you, lol)

-Ran

Smash Master
1.1 does some pretty stupid stuff. I'll make a formal post in the thread about it Saturday after testing it with actual people. All I can say is that Wario just became a lot worse, unless he gains a significant boost from more growth on his jab.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I feel bad for Wario. He'll still get grab released, but now he's going to die so much sooner. I'll do some actual testing tomorrow, but something tells me Jnig isn't going to like dying at 50-60% from a tippered F-smash from Marth.
I'll love that lol.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
If I can make it, I'm down with a 1.1 side event at Voodoo. As well as at Nom. Anyone?

Jio, how much would gas be with only 3 people riding with you? (I got dibbz on riding with you, lol)
in my car assuming 22mpg @ $3 per gallon of gas will run each person close to $50 for gas round trip + $40 for both nights (more like $50 after tax) so including food and everything the trip may be close to $150.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Not gonna be able to make it to Voodoo tomorrow. D:

My parents bought Lauren and I a washer and dryer for our wedding and want to install it tomorrow. Since I have no washer and dryer, this seems like an opportunity I do not wish to pass up. >.<

BUT. I'll probably be able to make it to LOST the 16th since Lauren is working and I've got no plans. Lol. Silly life.

Blaino

Smash Cadet
Won't be able to make voodoo tomorrow guys, sorry. I have to help Candace's mom move out of her house. I'll try to make it to LOST.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Not gonna be able to make it to Voodoo tomorrow. D:

My parents bought Lauren and I a washer and dryer for our wedding and want to install it tomorrow. Since I have no washer and dryer, this seems like an opportunity I do not wish to pass up. >.<

BUT. I'll probably be able to make it to LOST the 16th since Lauren is working and I've got no plans. Lol. Silly life.
You got married? Lol, cool.

'V'

Smash Lord
Nick's getting married next year, ya basics.

And Everett hates SSf4 and I've been on the fence about it for a while.

I'll be at Voodoo tomorrow for at least a little while.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Let's try 1.1?

So I'm down for driving to MLG Dallas. Don't worry my car will be fixed by then. 3 peeps per car should be fine as far as gas goes. We could get 2 rooms since we get em for shit cheap. It'd be like $40 for both nights.
Stupid your not supposed to drive so we can get ****ed up

I'm officially signed up for MLG Dallas as TheCurlz. Legit!
How? I need to too.

Curlz

Smash Lord
How? I need to too.
First, you need to make an account with the name that you would want to sign up as (example, you would make one called "Hyro" or "Hyrulian Royalty"). After that, you need to go to the Team Builder on the account that you bought the pass with and secure it saying that you're eligible to go. Once you've done that, you need to send an email to jnelson@mlgpro.com (with the account that has the pass) saying that you would like to switch the MLG pass over to your Hyro account. In the email you would need to include the Real Name, Username, Password, Email, and Birthday of your Hyro account.

Give them a day and they should respond saying that your pass has been switched over.

Yeah that would only leave Justin to drive and idk if his parents would him any words Justin?
I'd offer to drive, but.... lol.

Edit: Roni is getting a pass to MLG Dallas which raises the carpool to 7 and the hotel rooms to 8 people.

Top Bottom