• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
unvote tom
I reread the thread, and really don't have any reason I should be voting for you. ::shrugs::
Would it have helped if I had done this earlier, sure. That's how it is though.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Vote Pythag
First you keep your vote on him then suddenly just a bit before the deadline you take it off tomcaat when you have defended it weakly

That seems very scummy to me

Ronike

Smash Ace
Come on guys, its the WEEKEND!!! Post something at least. You can stop studying/working/sleeping long enough to make one post methinks...

At any rate, I have to go to work soon, so I can't make too substantial a post, but I'll try to be back later. The thing I will comment on is FF's accusations of macman. I don't really understand why macman is scummier than pythag. I mean, sure, Macman was being stupid and not giving reason for his votes/unvotes, but they can be reasonably inferred. He voted right after Tom started bjing, right when he bjed EE's accusations which was kinda scummy, so if he didn't get it I understand. Then a little bit after it was revealed to be a joke and Tom complained about having so many votes, he unvoted. Prolly because either he didn't know about the joke, and/or because he had been skimming and didn't realize how many votes where on Tom. The skimming seems a likely possibility given his current laziness towards escape. To me, not giving reasons is scummy, but putting a serious vote on someone, for a joke, that puts them within a couple votes of being lynched is way worse. Anyways, those are my thoughts on Pythag and Mac, so my vote stays on Pythag... I think. If not, unvote Vote:pythag

As for today's lynching situation, I highly doubt that we will get a lynch with today's activity levels, which really sucks... THATS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO GET ON AND POST SOMETHING G0D**** IT!!!

In other news, watch this vid if you like Yugioh Abridged and Im on a boat.

Smash Master
Pythag placing a fifth vote on Tom five days before the deadline was the most suspicious activity of D1, IMO. Even if Tom did have anti-town vibes, we had five more days to reach a consensus. Putting him that close to a lynch seems like an unreasonable amount of pressure.

Unvote: no lynch

Ironically, this would be the fifth vote placed on you, but we have a few hours. Please say why you timed your vote the way you did. Even if Tom flat out said "I'm in favor of nameclaim because I think it will benefit the scum," I would have just FoS'ed. You had a little less than five days.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
To be completely honest, I haven't been paying any attention to the deadlines.
Nor did I really check the votes before I put my vote on tom.
I didn't check it again before I unvoted him.

Vote Pythag
First you keep your vote on him then suddenly just a bit before the deadline you take it off tomcaat when you have defended it weakly

That seems very scummy to me
this seems like a bandwagon vote, IMO. You defend your reasoning possibly weaker than I have.
if I defended my vote weakly, then wouldn't it make sense that I would take my vote off?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I agree with pythag on this last point, but karthik will surely have more tells in the future if he's scum. It might just be circular logic at play.

And I agree with Ronike about Macman v. Pythag. Why single out Macman? If anything, he knew that voting someone without posting reasoning would be somewhat suspicious and did so anyway. Sadly, game apathy, skimming, and jesters are more likely conclusions from there.

Vote: Pythag

Because I think we benefit more from a townie lynch of Pythag than a townie lynch of Tom.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
two points i'd like to touch on, both from things that EE said

#1, the way you just said "lynching townie pythag over lynching townie tom" rubs me the extremely wrong way. so much so that in HP mafia, when i thought we were going to lynch either a townie or a townie, i severely pushed for a no lynch and thats what town did. we now know that Omis (one of the options) was town and Yaya (the other) has claimed Harry Potter.

#2, I incredibly doubt that we have a jester in the game, as they have proven to just be awful. Regardless, if we do or if we dont, we should play as if we know we don't have one. Thinking about possible Jesters just promotes counter-intuitive hunting.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
1) I wasn't saying I think you're both townies. Quite on the contrary, I'm suspicious of both of you. However, I'm not cemented in these suspicions, so I'm saying that in the event that Pythag is a townie, and gets lynched, we would benefit moreso than in the identical circumstances for you.

2) I'm not saying we should jester hunt, or anything. I was just listing things I find more inferable from Macman's baseless vote than scumminess. That said, I'm not ruling out a jester. The Lonely Island is... a very weird group. Jesters add a weird dynamic to things even if they are kind of a dick move in some respects. Doesn't fit as well as, say, a posting restriction, but I'm not ruling it out. That said, I agree. It's counterproductive to play as though we know/think a jester is around.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because I know when I'm beat. I can recognize that I had no reason to put the vote on, and the only reason I fought to keep it on is because I don't like being wrong. Go figure. I'm sorry that I don't bend as easily to the the communal thought process as you.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day1 Votes:
KK- Yaya (1)
Pythag- Marshy, Tom, Ronike, KK, EE (5)
KevinM- Tom, A6M0 (2)
Niiro- KevinM (1)
Macman- frozenflame (1)

It was indeed a Lazy Sunday. The town could not come up with a good candidate to lynch despite having heavy discussion and votes on Tom and Pythag, so nothing happened. Interesting events are bound to happen in the night. The game master was also lazy and didn't come up with good flavor. Or did he...? This is Akiva, reporting live.

Night 1 Begins. Send in actions.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
All things considered, and as a big fat sum up my general feelings about the game so far...

Pythag lynch goes towards a KevinM lynch is he's mafia, in my mind at least.

PS: Anybody else notice that Tom has two votes? Did I miss something?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
All things considered, and as a big fat sum up my general feelings about the game so far...

PS: Anybody else notice that Tom has two votes? Did I miss something?
its night time we arent allowed to talk.

also, im a bulletproof doublevoter.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It is night time... or morning? Stop being technical. You start to awaken from your slumber and think you hear some music playing...
Mr. Samberg Thanks for coming to your performance review
No problem
So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?
Absolutely, I'm the boss
Okay, so take us through a day in the life of the boss
Well the first thing I do is...

Talk to to corporate (like a boss)
Approve memos (like a boss)
Lead a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct workflow (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micromanage (like a boss)
Promote Synergy (like a boss)

You peer out your window and it stops. Annoying kids...

Tuesday.
The day after Sunday.
Stuff happened.
The town decides to head over to the 'Bu to catch some waves, meet hot chicks at the beach, ride on a boat that will be going fast, so get your towels ready. There will also be a Live Performance from the Lonely Island that is a must for all traveling the area. ;)

Wait, wtf? Tuesday?
That's right. Cause someone died. Time flies when you are having fun.
You glance over and see Melissa from the Bu, aka Marshy, aka a town villager, has died a horrible death. Her face has a dent from a powerful blow, and all around her lies the remains... of her breakfast.

Day 2 Starts. Go. With 14 alive, it will still take 8 to lynch.

Smash Master

Can you expain yourself? I assume by "is," you mean "if." Why KevinM? I think frozenflame would be a better target if we lynch Pythag and he turns up scum, given how he tried to implicate Macman for doing essentially the same thing as Pythag.

Either way, we have much more discussion to go before we lynch somebody. A Pythag lynch is in no way set in stone.

You do realize that it takes a majority of the people left on the island to lynch, right? Pythag only had five votes D1, so he wasn't lynched.

As for night one, this was one of the better scenarios, IMO. We only lost one townie, and all our PRs are still intact.

An even number of players is better for mafia, assuming one kill per night. (Picture three townies, one maf vs. two townies, one maf.) Since it appears entirely possible there's no SK, I propose that town and mafia stop lynching/killing. If town kills, then maf will kill and town is in a losing situation. If maf kills, then there will be an odd number of players and maf is in a losing situation. I think we should all just live happily ever after :laugh:.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My night action results point to the conclusion that Macman is part of the mafia who killed Marshy.

Vote: Macman

Not a joke.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just want to make sure everyone thinks of this: possible that Tom is a lyncher and Mac is his target. Not necessarily the case, but possible, specially since I don't see Tom straight up claiming a pr on d1 like that, very beginning of the day, etc.

Also, possible depending on Tom's response, there are a few other possibilities that we would have to think about before the lynch.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Can you expain yourself? I assume by "is," you mean "if." Why KevinM? I think frozenflame would be a better target if we lynch Pythag and he turns up scum, given how he tried to implicate Macman for doing essentially the same thing as Pythag.
FF is smarter, FF is more active, FF made his reasoning better. So why do you want to go after him?

Either way, we have much more discussion to go before we lynch somebody. A Pythag lynch is in no way set in stone.
Um... no one said it was... the only reason so many people voted for Pythag yesterday was because most of us wanted to get a lynch and pythag was being kind of scummy. In light of new developments (Tom's post and this... monstrosity of a post), I think we have some new ideas, and I'm fairly sure no one was coming in thinking this. So yeah, thank you Captain Obvious.

You do realize that it takes a majority of the people left on the island to lynch, right? Pythag only had five votes D1, so he wasn't lynched.
Again, from where did this come? No one said Pythag was lynched...

As for night one, this was one of the better scenarios, IMO. We only lost one townie, and all our PRs are still intact.
Wow, something in this post that actually makes sense, tho again excruciatingly obvious.

An even number of players is better for mafia, assuming one kill per night. (Picture three townies, one maf vs. two townies, one maf.) Since it appears entirely possible there's no SK, I propose that town and mafia stop lynching/killing. If town kills, then maf will kill and town is in a losing situation. If maf kills, then there will be an odd number of players and maf is in a losing situation. I think we should all just live happily ever after :laugh:.
This. Is. Dumb. There, I summed up you whole post. Try to make an actual contribution next time, instead of what you have been doing thusfar. FOS: 104

My night action results point to the conclusion that Macman is part of the mafia who killed Marshy.

Vote: Macman

Not a joke.
Why'd you come out after finding only one mafia? That seems... odd. And also, in every game if the town has a clear lynch target, you generally try to tell the town to wait it out so there is discussion. Why the quick draw now? It just seems odd to me that you play really weird for the whole of day 1, then all of the sudden come out with your mafia cop results instead of waitig at least another night so you can at least confirm a townie for us. Not weird enough for me to completely distrust you. After a hearing what Mac has to say (and hopefully other people, seriosuly post sometime guys...), I'll still be voting for him unless he convinces me otherwise.

Smash Master
AGM is new. I was making sure he understood the rules and the current situation.

Anyway, in order:

I'm not "going after" Frozenflame. I'm saying he was trying to proclaim Pythag's innocence more than KevinM.

AGM kind of implied it was. Read his post if you aren't too busy with RL johns.

I was concerned by the way AGM was talking about the post-Pythag target that he may have gotten the impression that Pythag was already lynched. I'm pretty sure those two sentences were unnecessary, but may as well make sure.

Uh huh, and your post was soooo insightful. No wonder nobody ever posts in this game. Everyone who makes an utterance is considered to be scum.

Now you resort to flaming. Care to explain yourself? Nash would agree that town and scum have reached a stable equilibrium at this stage, and you gotta admit it would be pretty cool to have this type of scenario actually occur. Well, unless there's a vig or something. Then that messes it up. Or some kind of indi cult leader. I was kind of half joking, while not entirely ruling out the possibility.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
FF is smarter, FF is more active, FF made his reasoning better. So why do you want to go after him?

FrozenFlame has 7 posts, me and Tom have more Tom being in the lead, me being in second with 27. Therefore he is not more active. Just because FF makes big posts doesn't mean he's smarter. I don't see your constant need for needling at me, but it's annoying and unnecessary. Kindly shut the **** up and get good at this game.

Um... no one said it was... the only reason so many people voted for Pythag yesterday was because most of us wanted to get a lynch and pythag was being kind of scummy. In light of new developments (Tom's post and this... monstrosity of a post), I think we have some new ideas, and I'm fairly sure no one was coming in thinking this. So yeah, thank you Captain Obvious.

Again you're talking down on someone when you've done nothing to contribute to the game.

He's talking about A6Zero's post which honestly made it sound like Pythag was being lynched.

Wow, something in this post that actually makes sense, tho again excruciatingly obvious.

Then the only reason you felt the need to comment on it was to be an Asshat?

This. Is. Dumb. There, I summed up you whole post. Try to make an actual contribution next time, instead of what you have been doing thusfar. FOS: 104

You haven't done **** either.

Why'd you come out after finding only one mafia? That seems... odd. And also, in every game if the town has a clear lynch target, you generally try to tell the town to wait it out so there is discussion. Why the quick draw now? It just seems odd to me that you play really weird for the whole of day 1, then all of the sudden come out with your mafia cop results instead of waitig at least another night so you can at least confirm a townie for us. Not weird enough for me to completely distrust you. After a hearing what Mac has to say (and hopefully other people, seriosuly post sometime guys...), I'll still be voting for him unless he convinces me otherwise.

Wow extremely obvious blah blah pretentiousness blah blah
Ronike shut the **** up. You're a hindrance to the town if you're just going to downtalk people while continuing to be a sub par player that rides the coat tails of others.

I'm going to reread the thread because I'm massively suspicious of Tom's claim.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree about Tom's claim Kevin... I've got work very soon, but I'm going to take a look as well when I get home, because pretty much everything about the claim seems odd.

Ronike

Smash Ace

FrozenFlame has 7 posts, me and Tom have more Tom being in the lead, me being in second with 27. Therefore he is not more active. Just because FF makes big posts doesn't mean he's smarter. I don't see your constant need for needling at me, but it's annoying and unnecessary. Kindly shut the **** up and get good at this game.

Again you're talking down on someone when you've done nothing to contribute to the game.

He's talking about A6Zero's post which honestly made it sound like Pythag was being lynched.

Then the only reason you felt the need to comment on it was to be an Asshat?

You haven't done **** either.

Wow extremely obvious blah blah pretentiousness blah blah
Ronike shut the **** up. You're a hindrance to the town if you're just going to downtalk people while continuing to be a sub par player that rides the coat tails of others.

I'm going to reread the thread because I'm massively suspicious of Tom's claim.

27 posts you say? Lets take a look at that
Joke Posts: 8
One Liners that barely contribute: 16
Response to Tom: 2
Anger: 1

And to cap it off, most of your one liners were you just saying you were "not for a mass nameclaim". Thats it, no explanation. Another was you voting on someone for a posting restriction and nothing else. Another you say "Why isn't there more conversation?" And in the midst of the Tom BJ fiasco, he has the nerve to sit there laughing and letting Tom's votes rack up instead of telling us (in a condescending manner I'm sure) that its a joke. And I'm an asshat?

Hi my name is A6Zero and I grasp for straws ^_^
He's sorry he's busy. But just because he has ideas YOU don't agree with, doesn't mean he is bad.

Hey guys I gots a final lolololol

expect me to post in blank days lolololol
SERIOUSLY?! Sorry for trying to ****ing pass my classes. I'll stop trying to be succesful now.

So don't talk to me about being an asshat.

Now anyways, Seeing as how the vast majority of your posts were made in a time when no one was posting and they were simple one liners not contributing anything, Yes. I consider FF to be more active than you. He has made a few contributions, more than you can say. As for him being smarter, sorry, wrong word. I meant BETTER. And he is. I constantly needle you because you think you are SOOOO much better than everyone else in this game, when in reality you just sit there and basically lurk, but when someone calls you out on it, you just say "Nu-uh! Look at my post count!" and hope that no one goes back and looks at the actual posts. So yeah, you kindly shut the **** up and get good at this game.

Second of all, I don't need your approval to play my way. I've made actual contributions to this game, so why don't YOU make some contributions?

Thirdly, my post wasn't obvious, I actually want those questions answered, and thought I might as well put my ideas out there too, you know, so I actually contribute something.

So yeah. I'll respond to 104 in a minute.

Ronike

Smash Ace
AGM is new. I was making sure he understood the rules and the current situation.
Fair enough I suppose...

Anyway, in order:

I'm not "going after" Frozenflame. I'm saying he was trying to proclaim Pythag's innocence more than KevinM.
Not entirely true, but after going back and rereading what FF said, I realized you do have a point with what you said. He never actually said "I think Pythag is innocent" but he did claim his suspicions on Macman who seemed less scummy IMO. But it holds true to FF's playstyle I think, so I don't find it that suspicious.

AGM kind of implied it was. Read his post if you aren't too busy with RL johns.

I was concerned by the way AGM was talking about the post-Pythag target that he may have gotten the impression that Pythag was already lynched. I'm pretty sure those two sentences were unnecessary, but may as well make sure.
Um... Not sure if you are trying to insult me, but I do have exams, and I did read the post and it didn't sound like that to me. He was just stating an "if-then" situation in my mind.

Uh huh, and your post was soooo insightful. No wonder nobody ever posts in this game. Everyone who makes an utterance is considered to be scum.[/QUOTE

Um... that's how the game works. People who make scummy posts are considered to be scum. People who make no posts are considered to be scum. It's just the nature of the game, so please don't complain about it.

Now you resort to flaming. Care to explain yourself? Nash would agree that town and scum have reached a stable equilibrium at this stage, and you gotta admit it would be pretty cool to have this type of scenario actually occur. Well, unless there's a vig or something. Then that messes it up. Or some kind of indi cult leader. I was kind of half joking, while not entirely ruling out the possibility.
If you aren't joking, then its scummy IMO. The town has to make the first move by No Lynching, and then the mafia gets another free kill before the town starts lynching again. And like you said, if there is a recruiting cult, we are even more screwed, cause they will just win without us even noticing their progress. So that's why I FOS'd you and was "flaming" (well and also cause I'm sick of exams and lurkers...)

But yeah, my FOS still holds.

Smash Master
Fair enough I suppose...

Not entirely true, but after going back and rereading what FF said, I realized you do have a point with what you said. He never actually said "I think Pythag is innocent" but he did claim his suspicions on Macman who seemed less scummy IMO. But it holds true to FF's playstyle I think, so I don't find it that suspicious.

If you're saying that frozenflame has gone after players who have made less overt scum tells and then flipped town, then fine, I didn't know. AGM still has to explain why KevinM is scum if Pythag turns up scum, though.

Um... Not sure if you are trying to insult me, but I do have exams, and I did read the post and it didn't sound like that to me. He was just stating an "if-then" situation in my mind.

Fair enough. It sounded like he may have thought Pythag was lynched to me. It's strange to talk about who we should target two days down the road, so I thought he may have misguidedly planned today's course of action.

Uh huh, and your post was soooo insightful. No wonder nobody ever posts in this game. Everyone who makes an utterance is considered to be scum.[/QUOTE

Um... that's how the game works. People who make scummy posts are considered to be scum. People who make no posts are considered to be scum. It's just the nature of the game, so please don't complain about it.

I know how the game works, but it seems like every post is a scummy post to you, and nobody is saying anything about the people who never post. You know that's going to discourage posting.

If you aren't joking, then its scummy IMO. The town has to make the first move by No Lynching, and then the mafia gets another free kill before the town starts lynching again. And like you said, if there is a recruiting cult, we are even more screwed, cause they will just win without us even noticing their progress. So that's why I FOS'd you and was "flaming" (well and also cause I'm sick of exams and lurkers...)

I understand that a recruiting cult and certain other roles ruin the plan, but don't you see? Mafia puts itself in a disadvantageous position by taking its "free kill." Imagine a game with three townies and one mafia. The town shouldn't lynch, since it will then lose the game 3/4 of the time, and the mafia shouldn't night kill, because then town will lose only 2/3 of the time. It is always in the mafia's best interests to keep the game at an even number of players. Therefore, if they can make only one kill at night and there are an even number of players, they shouldn't make it.

Logically, it's a sound stable equilibrium. Realistically, we prolly shouldn't try to implement it, because there will be some vig or indi role to ruin everything.

But yeah, my FOS still holds.
*crosses fingers* I hope I don't screw up this quote thingy.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

And to cap it off, most of your one liners were you just saying you were "not for a mass nameclaim". Thats it, no explanation. Another was you voting on someone for a posting restriction and nothing else. Another you say "Why isn't there more conversation?" And in the midst of the Tom BJ fiasco, he has the nerve to sit there laughing and letting Tom's votes rack up instead of telling us (in a condescending manner I'm sure) that its a joke. And I'm an asshat?

You can break down my posts any which way you please, fact of the matter is I'm still in the thread contributing. I'm still formulating idea's while I post. You have no idea of the motives behind ANY of my posts. You don't know my playstyle, yet you berate me. Keep saying I'm bad at this game, I'll just keep winning them.

He's sorry he's busy. But just because he has ideas YOU don't agree with, doesn't mean he is bad.

I didn't say he was bad, I said his argument was grasping for straws.

SERIOUSLY?! Sorry for trying to ****ing pass my classes. I'll stop trying to be succesful now.

That wasn't just directed at you, there were multiple people using the finals john, I happened to poke fun at it. Don't get so defensive brah.

Now anyways, Seeing as how the vast majority of your posts were made in a time when no one was posting and they were simple one liners not contributing anything, Yes. I consider FF to be more active than you. He has made a few contributions, more than you can say. As for him being smarter, sorry, wrong word. I meant BETTER. And he is. I constantly needle you because you think you are SOOOO much better than everyone else in this game, when in reality you just sit there and basically lurk, but when someone calls you out on it, you just say "Nu-uh! Look at my post count!" and hope that no one goes back and looks at the actual posts. So yeah, you kindly shut the **** up and get good at this game.

I didn't say nuh-uh look at my post count. I clearly pointed out if you were going to use a simple semantic saying "He's more active" I am going to point out that you're wrong. FrozenFlame has had a total of TWO posts discussing anything. One being a general overview, another explaining why he voted for Macman. You're right that's SOOOO much better then what I was doing.

Typing novels =/= Being a good player. You seem to not understand that.

Also if I basically lurked, I wouldn't be posting at all.

Second of all, I don't need your approval to play my way. I've made actual contributions to this game, so why don't YOU make some contributions?

You haven't made anything but a few baseless observations and the usual Ronike attacks other players and doesn't accomplish much of anything else.

Thirdly, my post wasn't obvious, I actually want those questions answered, and thought I might as well put my ideas out there too, you know, so I actually contribute something.

You didn't do much of anything again I reiterate.
So yeah. I'll respond to 104 in a minute.
So yeah I guess the overarching point is, stop talking.

Smash Master
So yeah, sorry all. In the quote box, the second, fourth, and last paragraphs are Ronike's words.

Ronike

Smash Ace
No, an odd number of players may help the town out, but its not detrimental to the mafia. They'll still take the free kill in order to get rid of another player. Not killing is just stupid for the mafia to do, and besides, in the situation you are describing, its the town with an advantage. The town's main objective is to survive, which they must kill the indies and mafias to accomplish. The mafia's objective is to kill everyone else. They win at half because then they can just do every lynch they want, thus killing everyone else. They don't want to survive, so I don't see why they would accept your proposal anyways, except to get a free kill out of it. At any rate, its pretty dumb to continue talking about this, so we should just drop it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by Ronike View Post

You can break down my posts any which way you please, fact of the matter is I'm still in the thread contributing. I'm still formulating idea's while I post. You have no idea of the motives behind ANY of my posts. You don't know my playstyle, yet you berate me. Keep saying I'm bad at this game, I'll just keep winning them.
Wow, way to not read. Like I said, there is a difference between posting and contributing. Thank you so much for showing us the difference in all these games. And last I checked, you didn't really contribute to the wins in the last couple of games, besides, last I checked, you haven't really won a lot of games recently besides HP. And a monkey could have won in your position in HP, because other people suggested a nameclaim, you rode the idea, and Niiro decided to not fake claim for whatever reason. So don't pretend like this is the end all be all of playstyles. You usually lose with it. And I don't care what your playstyle is, it is very unhelpful to progression, so yeah, I'm gonna berate you for it til you actually decide to contribute! And notice the word "contribute", not post.

That wasn't just directed at you, there were multiple people using the finals john, I happened to poke fun at it. Don't get so defensive brah.
I'm not being defensive, I'm pissed. I realize that it was at multiple people, but it was directed at me too, and I found it offensive. I don't live for Smash Mafia, School is way more important to me, and as such it will be prioritized as such. I don't need people like YOU coming and being an *** to me or anyone else in my position because it's a time of year I need to devote a lot of time to studying. You may have been poking fun with your comment, but did you consider that perhaps poking fun at something like that is kinda *******ish? Cause it is.

I didn't say nuh-uh look at my post count. I clearly pointed out if you were going to use a simple semantic saying "He's more active" I am going to point out that you're wrong. FrozenFlame has had a total of TWO posts discussing anything. One being a general overview, another explaining why he voted for Macman. You're right that's SOOOO much better then what I was doing.
Fine, I conceed he has made two contributing posts. How many have you made? Oh right, none. So yeah, going with math here...
2/0 = undefinably large number
So yeah, he is doing that much better than you

Typing novels =/= Being a good player. You seem to not understand that.

Also if I basically lurked, I wouldn't be posting at all.
And you seem to not understand the difference between posting and contributing. And thats why I said BASICALLY lurking, because what you do basically boils down to lurking. You make little one liners without any real information to prove you are reading up, but you don't actually contribute, and thus are basically as good to us as someone who lurks.

You haven't made anything but a few baseless observations and the usual Ronike attacks other players and doesn't accomplish much of anything else.
All I'VE done is attack players? Well, thats better than you, all you have done is defend yourself from one attack, poke fun, and pretend to be contributing. At least my way of playing contributes to some discussion.

You didn't do much of anything again I reiterate.
Sorry for asking questions.

So yeah, talk to me when you make a contribution Kev.

Ronike

Smash Ace
By the time you pushed for the name claim, pretty much everyone was in agreement that we should do it. So without you pushing for it, it still would have happened, and a monkey still could have won. And I love how as soon as I point out you aren't contributing at all, you make another wonderful little one liner and claim I'M bad at this game. Say what you will, but by attacking people instead of just remaining in the background, I actually get people to post.

You know what? **** this. It's getting way too personal, I'm starting to not have fun, and its not helping with the game at all, so let's just agree that the other one of us sucks in our opinion and drop it and actually try to accomplish something with the day, sound good?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't see why it's getting noticed that Macman was FF's target rather than me. Macman has turned up scum, so wouldn't that clear FF?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm skeptical of Tom coming out as either the watcher or the tracker with no push. Especially since that's a rather weak play. So no I would say FF is NOT clear.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm skeptical of Tom coming out as either the watcher or the tracker with no push. Especially since that's a rather weak play. So no I would say FF is NOT clear.
I suspect that there is a watcher in this game. That being said, its not a weak play for me to claim on Day 2 if I get a bingo result. If I'm attacked or roleblocked tonight, they will be seen.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You could have just pushed the discussion towards Macman, it's not like he wasn't under fingers of suspicion already.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You could have just pushed the discussion towards Macman, it's not like he wasn't under fingers of suspicion already.
In the same hand, I was also under the fingers of suspicion throughout the entirety of day 1.

Top Bottom