• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote: Tom

1) "Marshy, you are so totally faking that restriction"

Care to offer some insight, champ? We've got no way in hell to know that this early and it fits LI Mafia to a tee to have at least one legit posting restriction. And with a comedy group that focuses primarily on satirical music, it's even more likely.

What he has done here is either call some out on something way the hell earlier than it would logically make sense, or set up a tasty "HA I KNEW IT" which is useful in a lot of situations -- Tom could be a traitor (betting on a traitor in this game) and Marsh could be scum. Tom could be scum and Marsh could be a traitor. Could also be nothing, I do indeed admit, but hey, it kind of looks like something and that's as much as D1 likes to afford.

2)

Well, when I said it was generic, why do you think scum would go for it? Remember what sank Mediocre in broomafia's Batmafia? He was Scarecrow. He faked a character so generic he got the name wrong. Nobody bought it.

Unlikely of scum to bother going for my role when there are oodles of characters that have no discernible allignment and yet
stand out in the memory. I have my own idea on how scum would claim, and taking really generic characters is not one of them.

3) Kevin kind of has a point. He's got his chevrons in this game, I find it unlike him do be so utterly unproductive unless he is not being unproductive to begin with.

UNHELPFUL

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Neither was that...

I just posted some vague suspicions and counterpoints. I apologize for not agreeing with you?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I've already wasted too much time tonite with escape rather than my finals, but I feel I have been lurking in this thread for too long, so I felt I owed it to share some of thoughts.

First off, I apologize for being so inactive, but like I said, I have finals next week, of which I am not prepared for, along with a project that was due today and another due tomorrow. Plus, I'm having some personal problems, but hopefully those will end with the school year.

Second of all, to all those that seem to be doubting those who have revealed posting restricitions, I respond with this: really? Have you heard any songs be The Lonely Island? The rhyming one makes complete sense, and after listening to such songs as I'm on a Boat and Like a Boss, so too does the superiority one. And we heard Tom? say Hando spent an quite some time balancing the game, and a posting restriction is a good way to balance. Whether it be balancing a strong power, or just balancing the game so everyone feels important, it still works.

Third, 104, you really ought to try actually reading the thread:
Well, I am really better than everybody else, but it is just that i could have a restriction that forces me to do this :)

i also dislike your title >.>
So yeah, I barely have time to read this and yet I saw it and took note. Try reading next time. FOS: 104

Fourth, on the subject of Tom, he seems to be playing strangely to say the least. I early mentioned that he only opposes no lynch when he is mafia. I really was kidding, but if you look back, you will notice that pattern a bit IIRC. Then again, its not much to go off of, just thought it was worth mentioning in a non-joking manner. Then he pushes for a mass name claim, which I will touch on after this. Then we have a post where he defends himself from KevinM with a picture and the words "unhelpful", which really goes against his normal style of... I dunno, actually defending himself! Sure, he had a playful banter going with Kev in HP, but still man, come on... For those reasons, I feel fairly comfortable with my vote on him. I don't want him lynched, and yet if I have to disappear for a while, and taking into account the inactivity of this game thusfar, I'd like to leave my vote somewhere, and this seems as good a place as any.

Next (I've lost count and I'm too lazy to scroll up), the mass name claim. I'm fairly against it. I admit I don't know much about TLI besides the three or four songs I've heard, but from the little I know and the feelings others have expressed, a name claim won't do us much good except to reveal possibly strong roles, such as samburg and the like. Now granted, in a game like this, the main names aren't necessarily all that important rolewise, but why take the chance. So again, I'd rather not, but I have nothing to hide.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh, and when I said "defend from KevinM", I really meant from EE. Thats just what I get for trying to play mafia and program at the same time...

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Not to start the serious discussion and then disappear, but that's what I did. Kay?

Few rereads, I like this very early exchange here...

I think a majority of the stronger mafia players exude confidence no matter the role dealt to them.
Just because we joke vote doesn't mean we're not into the serious side of the game, we pick up tells just as quick on joke votes as we do on the serious side.

And if your Baby Jesus you just read peoples minds.
KevinM is right. Joke votes are meant to help break the ice on first day. If you've seen past mafia games that's been done here, you'll soon notice the joke votes are stripped off later on and serious topics begins right after. Some people don't like these things cause they find them annoying, but still. Anything helps break the ice.

since you want to bring the topic to a more serious POV, anything you wish to share to the table?
I'm new to forum games...for the record. The thing that makes me think about that exchange is
I think a majority of the stronger mafia players exude confidence no matter the role dealt to them.
I'm not good with anybodies meta here yet, but the wording of that and the meaning behind the statement itself caught my eye. He's saying to me that even the mafia will emit confidence if they're good. He also uses softer, more articulate language than in his next post.

It looks like a coy self-ego boost and some town reputation post to me...Good player says that it's hard to find good mafia, uses the different wording doing so. That sort of thing is how I play IRC mafia, but it might be more relevant in a real-time scenario.

Unvote pythag, one of the three I originally FOS'd
and
Vote KevinM, the second of the three I originally FOS'd.

Smash Master
Tom is channeling his inner babyjesus. No reason to vote for the guy. Or am I the only one who isn't in on the joke?

Ronike, I read the thread. I didn't remember everything. My fault. Furthermore, the line you quoted says he could have a restriction. That doesn't mean anything.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote tomatocat
I'll show you unhelpful.
Baby Jesus, you are not.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'd appreciate it if you didn't lynch me for playing around.

I already had 2 votes before EE put a vote on me and I BabyJesused him. That made three. Then Macman voted me while I was BabyJesusing without any sort of explanation at all. And now Pythag votes me WHILE admitting that he knows I was kidding around WITHOUT any other explanation for his vote.

More to come tonight.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, while I havn't been playing enough to really take a grasp on people's styles, I do however know that Tom likes to play smart. Whether he acts dumb or someone else, that depends on him. Not sure much of what to really say except that Tom just likes to play smart. There could be a reason why he's doing this, and I'm not talking about posting restrictions.

Handorin

Smash Hero
D1 Votes:
Tom- Ronike, frozenflame, EE, Pythag (4)
KK- Yaya (1)
NL- #s (1)
Pythag- Marshy (1)
KevinM- Tom, A6M0 (2)
Niiro- KevinM (1)

5 days till deadline.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer

I already had 2 votes before EE put a vote on me and I BabyJesused him. That made three. Then Macman voted me while I was BabyJesusing without any sort of explanation at all. And now Pythag votes me WHILE admitting that he knows I was kidding around WITHOUT any other explanation for his vote.

More to come tonight.
I didn't get the joke. A mafiascummer, I am not.

However, three votes is hardly an emergency with six days (six at the time, yeah?) left to vote. Especially when my suspicions and such were shaky enough that I could, you know, unvote. At least, if Tom responded to them intelligently. Or at all.

Instead he pulls a joke he knew I wouldn't get out of his ***.

Vote stays where it is, for now. I do find Pythag's vote there highly scummy. Ultimately I'm left thinking Pythag is too clever to be scum and make a seemingly uninformed vote that enters Danger Zone territory, but that, of course, could easily be the ruse clever Pythag is conjuring.

I'll mull on this some more, do some re-reading. In the meantime, my final bolds are looking like Tom or Pythag.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think he wasn't complaining about yours more so the following putting him at l-3 or was it l-2 I can't remember.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

More to come tonight.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3082713

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
It's a bit early to call shenanigans on that. You talk to Tom enough to know that his "tonights" can go from three in the afternoon to six in the morning.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote: Tom

1) "Marshy, you are so totally faking that restriction"

Care to offer some insight, champ? We've got no way in hell to know that this early and it fits LI Mafia to a tee to have at least one legit posting restriction. And with a comedy group that focuses primarily on satirical music, it's even more likely.

What he has done here is either call some out on something way the hell earlier than it would logically make sense, or set up a tasty "HA I KNEW IT" which is useful in a lot of situations -- Tom could be a traitor (betting on a traitor in this game) and Marsh could be scum. Tom could be scum and Marsh could be a traitor. Could also be nothing, I do indeed admit, but hey, it kind of looks like something and that's as much as D1 likes to afford.
When I said this, my main objective was to bring to light to all of the other players the fact that Marshy is one who has proven, though only in the BRoom, to fake posting restrictions for his own personal gain. In Battlestar Gamafia (I honestly don't know if you read that game or not, EE), KevinM faked that he was only allowed to make a single post a day and breadcrumbed the phrase 1POST in his single posts. This literally cleared him of any and all suspicion from the town, and he outrightly admitted that he was hoping if the mafia had a recruiter that they would recruit him and he could ride his restriction to victory on either side.

The fact that it fits the Lonely Island to have someone who has to post in a rapping or rhyming manner does not mean that his is automatically legitimate; in fact, using the same valid logic that you used to explain how you think mafia would fake-claim, it would make it even more logical for him to fake something completely fitting and believable.

Note that I don't think Marshy is scum for having or faking a posting restriction. I am making the possibility known to everyone else in case it didn't cross their mind, because not everyone is able to see Marshy's ridiculously smooth performance in BSGmafia.

I find it very interesting, and hopefully telling, that two of the three situations you bring to light as a result of an "AHHA I KNEW IT" moment involve either I'm traitor and Marshy is scum, or I'm scum and Marshy is traitor. First of all, why are you betting on a traitor being in this game? Nothing that I know from The Lonely Island immediately rings 'traitor.' The third situation is that it could be absolutely nothing, but that you are talking about it because it is "something." Of course it is something, because I brought it up. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be the center of attention, but I still thought it was something to bring to light. Obviously I know that saying silly things brings attention to myself, but I trust that being the center of attention will not immediately translate into my getting lynched Day 1. On the subject of silly, I am very glad that Mentosman, KevinM, and Numbers all got my jokes. In case you don't read the other threads in this forum, EE, we had been talking about BabyJesus in a few of them, and the big red X and "UNHELPFUL" is, literally, exactly what he does. I know I can do that kind of thing because a) its fun, b) its Day 1, c) silly is not scummy, d) it creates moar discussion.

2)

Well, when I said it was generic, why do you think scum would go for it? Remember what sank Mediocre in broomafia's Batmafia? He was Scarecrow. He faked a character so generic he got the name wrong. Nobody bought it.

Unlikely of scum to bother going for my role when there are oodles of characters that have no discernible allignment and yet
stand out in the memory. I have my own idea on how scum would claim, and taking really generic characters is not one of them.
Mediocre didn't fake a generic character, he faked an extremely minor one. I take generic to mean normal, correct? Firebird is a minor character that he tried to claim, but he accidentally claimed Firestar who is straight up MARVEL and 0% Batman. I assumed that your character was a generic meaning absolutely normal character that the scum might try to claim, not a totally small character. So my mistake, I guess.

3) Kevin kind of has a point. He's got his chevrons in this game, I find it unlike him do be so utterly unproductive unless he is not being unproductive to begin with.
I don't think I understand this, but I think you're talking about KevinM's bringing up Niiro's "I'm awesome" and my saying its not a problem?

Apparently Tom has devolved from mediocre insight to primary school theatrics.
Maybe I'm insecure, but I took this personally. Not the theatrics part, but the mediocre part I saw as complete provocation and name calling.

Second of all, to all those that seem to be doubting those who have revealed posting restricitions, I respond with this: really? Have you heard any songs be The Lonely Island? The rhyming one makes complete sense, and after listening to such songs as I'm on a Boat and Like a Boss, so too does the superiority one. And we heard Tom? say Hando spent an quite some time balancing the game, and a posting restriction is a good way to balance. Whether it be balancing a strong power, or just balancing the game so everyone feels important, it still works.
Unless I'm mistaken, this paragraph is directed straight towards me even though you phrased it "to all those who seem to maybe doubt that something might like." I don't think anyone else voiced the possibility that Marshy was faking. KevinM brought up Niiro's saying but didn't doubt that it was related to anything. And it doesn't matter, as I explained above, if they seem fitting.

Fourth, on the subject of Tom, he seems to be playing strangely to say the least. I early mentioned that he only opposes no lynch when he is mafia. I really was kidding, but if you look back, you will notice that pattern a bit IIRC. Then again, its not much to go off of, just thought it was worth mentioning in a non-joking manner. Then he pushes for a mass name claim, which I will touch on after this. Then we have a post where he defends himself from KevinM with a picture and the words "unhelpful", which really goes against his normal style of... I dunno, actually defending himself! Sure, he had a playful banter going with Kev in HP, but still man, come on... For those reasons, I feel fairly comfortable with my vote on him. I don't want him lynched, and yet if I have to disappear for a while, and taking into account the inactivity of this game thusfar, I'd like to leave my vote somewhere, and this seems as good a place as any.
I only oppose no lynch when I am mafia? What does that even mean? Do you have any proof to back this up? I wasn't defending myself from KevinM, I was defending myself against EE, so you need to practice exactly what you preach to 1048756 and read more to not mix things up. So your vote on me is based on something that you have yet to prove as even a pattern and then something thats just wrong.

vote tomatocat
I'll show you unhelpful.
Baby Jesus, you are not.
I found this very suspicious, and Macman's vote on me as well. Macman straight up did not explain his vote at all. Pythag did exactly that but added more that he knew the joke so he couldn't have been miscomprehended me.

I didn't get the joke. A mafiascummer, I am not.

However, three votes is hardly an emergency with six days (six at the time, yeah?) left to vote. Especially when my suspicions and such were shaky enough that I could, you know, unvote. At least, if Tom responded to them intelligently. Or at all.

Instead he pulls a joke he knew I wouldn't get out of his ***.
The emergency was not that it was six days left, but that I was L-3 for no reason except that I bring things to discussion and I am silly.

And to reiterate, the BabyJesus joke has been making the rounds on these forums enough so that even Mentosman and 1048576 got it. Macman is active on MS so he might have gotten it, and I know that KevinM got it. And its also just straight up amusing.

Do you still feel that I am your most comfortable lynch? Ask yourself why?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Eh, w/e its a joke. So...
unvote: tom

As for my mistake, I did say I meant EE, but that doesnt make my point null. Plus I did say my reasoning was quite weak on the no lynch thing, but as far as I can remember, the games where you play as a mafia, you are against no lynch, but in HP you were for it. Its not a really big deal tho, so yeah.

At any rate, Im programming so I havent had much time to read carefully, which is why I got it wrong. 104 on the other hand had no reason to not read so far as I know, which is why I said it.

Well, hopefully Ill be back soon, definetely before the deadline (which I wasnt sure of before) so thats really why im taking my vote off.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I see the pros and cons that No Lynch carries in every situation; my reasoning for a No Lynch in Harry Potter mafia was not due to my alignment but the way the game was designed with exploration night actions and the fact that I was severely uncomfortable with the lynch options that were becoming most viable that day.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
When I said this, my main objective was to bring to light to all of the other players the fact that Marshy is one who has proven, though only in the BRoom, to fake posting restrictions for his own personal gain. In Battlestar Gamafia (I honestly don't know if you read that game or not, EE), KevinM faked that he was only allowed to make a single post a day and breadcrumbed the phrase 1POST in his single posts. This literally cleared him of any and all suspicion from the town, and he outrightly admitted that he was hoping if the mafia had a recruiter that they would recruit him and he could ride his restriction to victory on either side.
I didn't read that game. That's actually very interesting. I have thought about faked post restrictions before, wondering what I could get out of them, but wasn't able to really justify calling attention to myself unnecessarily. However, I've only played ever played a vanilla, so I do acknowledge that the big picture changes with specialty roles and wild card tactics become plausible. But, despite not having firsthand experience dealing with posting restrictions, my argument wasn't that posting restrictions can't be a tactic. More on that in a second.

he fact that it fits the Lonely Island to have someone who has to post in a rapping or rhyming manner does not mean that his is automatically legitimate;
Oh, definitely not.

What I found unusual about your statement was that I felt you were calling him out far too bluntly far too early, thus my boiling things down as I did.

in fact, using the same valid logic that you used to explain how you think mafia would fake-claim, it would make it even more logical for him to fake something completely fitting and believable.
Absolutely. I don't want anybody to write Marshy off for this. I just feel calling it faking outright is absurd at this point, and that if your point was just "hey now look at this keep an eye on him", well, maybe you should have said that. Before somebody got the wrong idea and cast a third vote. A posting restriction is a nice and convenient way to attack someone, after all, since it's a faceless attack, and if/when the person ends up town, it's an equally convenient john.

I'm sure you can see my perspective on this, what with the glossy finish and the robot dancing and such. Now THAT'S an inside joke

Note that I don't think Marshy is scum for having or faking a posting restriction. I am making the possibility known to everyone else in case it didn't cross their mind, because not everyone is able to see Marshy's ridiculously smooth performance in BSGmafia.
Again, maybe you should have said that the first time around. But I'm not going to push that point any further -- "well it's D1" is the only reply I would expect, and it's reasonable enough. I guess.

I find it very interesting, and hopefully telling, that two of the three situations you bring to light as a result of an "AHHA I KNEW IT"
Just so we're clear, you know I meant in the sense that you would later get to say "Ah ha I knew it look how town I am", right?

moment involve either I'm traitor and Marshy is scum, or I'm scum and Marshy is traitor.
FYI the "or it could be nothing" encompasses a wide umbrella of things. The "nothing" part being any circumstance where you are town.

First of all, why are you betting on a traitor being in this game? Nothing that I know from The Lonely Island immediately rings 'traitor.'
The fish that get ***** - GAHH I'M SO BITTER MUST ABANDON THE LONELYTOWN

Please let me show you my - GAHH why won't people let me SHOW THEM MY *****????

That ****hole, Steve - GAHH I BETTER GET INVITED TO A PARTY SOON. EVEN A MAFIA PARTY.

The guy who didn't get to go on the boat - Flippin' copies is for chumps screw this

The JIMP Janitor at that supermarket - I do it too.... finally, a group that understands my pain! (this is in a hypothetical situation where the guys who **** in their pants are the mafia)

T-Pain - I'm the only legit cool black guy on a boat with a couple of wiggers.

I made a point about betting on a Traitor because... I am. I didn't specify, because most characters could somehow be contorted as traitor roles without a whole lot of seams, and so doing so will probably end up in a townie lynch if people put too much weight in it. Thus I assert a traitor, and not whom that might be.

The third situation is that it could be absolutely nothing, but that you are talking about it because it is "something."
Remember that wide umbrella I was talking about. I brought it up because it is of interest. "Absolutely nothing" encompasses any situation where you are town/town-alligned -- after all, my focal point of interest was you, and possible scumminess I was sensing. As such, you being allied with the town invalidates virtually any other possibility I could have mentioned.

Yes, it's "something". It's an interesting point you said in an interesting way. A way that is also quite different from what you apparently actually meant, D1-ness aside. I brought it up because it was worth discussing, not because it was hard evidence.

Of course it is something, because I brought it up. If I hadn't, I wouldn't be the center of attention, but I still thought it was something to bring to light.
Addressed earlier, for the most part. But, yes. I probably wouldn't have even cast a vote were it not for that point of yours.

Obviously I know that saying silly things brings attention to myself, but I trust that being the center of attention will not immediately translate into my getting lynched Day 1.
Hopefully not. Nobody wants another Batmafia D1 ;)

On the subject of silly, I am very glad that Mentosman, KevinM, and Numbers all got my jokes. In case you don't read the other threads in this forum, EE,
Not sure if this is meant to sound inflammatory, but we both know I don't have enough time to read threads that don't concern me and that I don't think will have spam / moderating-needed stuff in them. And, above all, you were responding to me -- not mentosman, KevinM, or Numbers

we had been talking about BabyJesus in a few of them, and the big red X and "UNHELPFUL" is, literally, exactly what he does.
Yes, I gather as much now. This doesn't change the fact that you ignored a stack of valid points by posting a macro, buying you a day. It's easy to see that as scum behavior. Remember my puzzle about Pythagorian Cleverness, and balancing the variables of brash and vaguely-unacceptable posting against the payoff of as much? You're clever too, Tom. And you know the game inside and out from plenty of practice. This whole thing could have easily been a brilliant exercise in scumhood.

I know I can do that kind of thing because a) its fun,
Joke discussion is over, MINI MIC. But, fine.

b) its Day 1,
Sometimes D1 can break it's D1ness when people respond to points with points.

c) silly is not scummy,
It is when it deflects valid points.

d) it creates moar discussion.
The only meaty discussion of which revolving around hey what do we make of this unusually frivolous silliness in Tom? Gah how confusing. I sure had my assumptions about him lined up through logic before he pulled that weird stunt! Now I don't know what to think! Jeez, why would a townie do that? Maybe it's a jester. But maybe it's scum. But maybe........

Mediocre didn't fake a generic character, he faked an extremely minor one. I take generic to mean normal, correct? Firebird is a minor character that he tried to claim, but he accidentally claimed Firestar who is straight up MARVEL and 0% Batman. I assumed that your character was a generic meaning absolutely normal character that the scum might try to claim, not a totally small character. So my mistake, I guess.
Alas, generic is a multi-purpose tool in our native tongue. In this case, I meant unnotably bland or minor. And yes, as I said, he got the name wrong.

Anyway, point recanted. It's easy enough to trip over an adjective's meaning.

I don't think I understand this, but I think you're talking about KevinM's bringing up Niiro's "I'm awesome" and my saying its not a problem?
To be honest, I think I have a typo in that statement (it's cryptic and redundant enough for that to be believable, I would think), and I can't remember what in the hell it would be.

That said, that's the altercation I was referring to. I'm not saying Niiro seeming to have a posting restriction is a big deal, either. But I'm with Kevin on that point in that a mafia goon can in fact breadcrumb a role just as easily as a townie can, and on that he's better than to just leap on Niiro for this reason without checking for a pro-townie role that might be of use and do what Niiro is doing.

In fact, why do you get to say that posting restriction doesn't sit well with you, but Kevin does not? True, Kevin's had a vote in it. But yours also calls attention to Marshy's post in such a blatant and blunt fashion that it ruins the restriction if it is in fact fake just as much for a townie as it does for scum. Kevin, on the other hand, simply pointed out, subtly and without exaggeration, that Niiro's posting style wasn't sitting right with him, and you then attacked him to this end.

I will give you that Kevin's post did somewhat prod Niiro in a direction of revealing himself, while your hit on Marshy's was more of a straight hit, but then again, why would you mind if you were going for mass roleclaim D1? A posting restriction could be flavor, after all, but you seem to pick and choose when it is an argument worth having. Just like you've picked and chosen when nameclaim is good and when it is bad.

Maybe I'm insecure, but I took this personally. Not the theatrics part, but the mediocre part I saw as complete provocation and name calling.
Well, I wasn't calling you mediocre, but I felt your points on the KevinM-Niiro thing and especially the Marshy thing were weaksauce and, dare I say, unhelpful. Hence, mediocre insight. You're not mediocre. You're greater than or equal to the shizz, which is why I bothered to make such a statement.

The emergency was not that it was six days left, but that I was L-3 for no reason except that I bring things to discussion and I am silly.
Sorry, but no. My vote was a legitimate one, and the best one I felt I could make at the time. It's not my fault you said some silly things post-jokes and I took them as serious contribution that was flawed. It was the best lead I had at the time. It might still be.

And to reiterate, the BabyJesus joke has been making the rounds on these forums enough so that even Mentosman and 1048576 got it.
See above.

Macman is active on MS so he might have gotten it, and I know that KevinM got it. And its also just straight up amusing.
And distracting, and stalling, and a lot of other -ing conjugated verbs. I didn't get it, so what bag am I left holding? I made some points and I got a macro.

Do you still feel that I am your most comfortable lynch? Ask yourself why?

No, actually, I don't. I still don't like the looks of what you've put on the table, but there are other people on my radar. And just an FYI, the whole "oh EE you don't really suspect me you're so silly this is nothing" Jedi mind trick doesn't work on me. Not even when the person is innocent. I come to that conclusion myself, or I don't, but don't try to breadcrumb brevity into an actual altercation as though it will make me take the situation less seriously, nor anyone else. It is, among many other things, UNHELPFUL.

Unvote

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I didn't get the joke. =/

I voted you because you were annoying me, that kind of humor didn't suit you. I thought you were just trying to be a ****.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LORD

I said "KevinM faked" that post restriction, but it was MARSHY.

dont know how i mixed that up without noticing it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I didn't get the joke. =/

I voted you because you were annoying me, that kind of humor didn't suit you. I thought you were just trying to be a ****.
Is that a good reason to be the 4th out of 7 votes on someone?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have sent out prods to several people. Hopefully they jump back on the boat.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I'll try to get some thoughts together tomorrow... A lot has happened in the past two days which really haven't been good ones(yeah, I know, rl johns), but I'll be back to having time to think about this after I'm done with work tomorrow.

Niiro

Smash Ace
It is now officially tommorow. Hurry up and show me ur mo-thoughts >.> Don't be scared of my awesome aura. :) it wont bite. hard.

Top Bottom