• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote: a6m zero becuase he obviously doesn't now about the ten char limit of sb, thus must be a noob, thus must be terrible at this game, thus I must hate him.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i'ma vote: Ronike, and that bitch can take a hike!
stealin' my question? my fist ya be'll catchin
sayin' "fuck n-l", and i think 'what the hell?'

i'm gonna hate this, so you can drink my piss

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
remix! for kicks!

unvote ronike, a no lynch i don't like
vote pythag, 'cuz a scumdar wag
no voting anyone after unvoting frozenflame, thinkin' y'all can agree with me that shit is kinda lame

karthik_king

Smash Ace
So far I must say that lets get something done. So far all I have seen is pointless joke votes.

Vote A6M

YOu must die on your initiation just like me

Yaya

Smash Champion
So far I must say that lets get something done. So far all I have seen is pointless joke votes.

Vote A6M

YOu must die on your initiation just like me

A6M actually posted.

And....Is that actually serious?

If so, I want you dead, right now, we'd be best to have you not alive.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
you cant just lynch someone because you think you're better off without them. thats the easy way out, especially for the mafia. if you werent part of it, a quick read of Day 1 Sleepover Mafia will show you just how easily smashman got himself lynched, and how simple it was for the mafia to slowly push for the lynch while bickering with themselves (mediocre and I, for the bickering).

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, right.

Sheesh, Karthik King would be the most amazing Jester ever...

Okay, Calm Down, and scumhunt.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol Yaya, you just brought up the best point ever... Someone needs to give KK a jester roleXD

Also, Vote: Tom for bringing up his epic manipulation in Sleepover :p

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Unvote A6MZero
Vote A6MZero

Super serial day one players deserve death.
Vote: a6m zero becuase he obviously doesn't now about the ten char limit of sb, thus must be a noob, thus must be terrible at this game, thus I must hate him.
The two of the three players that have posted since I commented have since OMGUS'd me, KevinM vote-hopped afterwards to OMGUS Tom.

In response to KevinM's comment about being serious day 1...

I don't like to waste any more time than I have to. The point of mafia is to win, and all things considered equal, the shortest option is the best.

Day ones are a prime time to get early tells on people. While everyone is joking around, the scum are also (but being conscientious about it). Generally speaking, it tends to make the people who are trying to act silly stand out from the genuine townies who ARE just silly.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Sorry for another double post... I realize Ronike didn't ACTUALLY vote me, but the message is the same and it makes more sense for it to not be genuine after kevinM made a true vote.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
no need to apologize about double posts, zero

so, you set them apart... as you put it, the town who are generally acting silly and the mafia who are deviously feigning silliness. so then what is the guy who isn't silly at all?

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
The guy who isn't acting silly at all is confident, and I don't believe that I've seen any early-game mafia confidence.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Just because we joke vote doesn't mean we're not into the serious side of the game, we pick up tells just as quick on joke votes as we do on the serious side.

And if your Baby Jesus you just read peoples minds.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
KevinM is right. Joke votes are meant to help break the ice on first day. If you've seen past mafia games that's been done here, you'll soon notice the joke votes are stripped off later on and serious topics begins right after. Some people don't like these things cause they find them annoying, but still. Anything helps break the ice.

since you want to bring the topic to a more serious POV, anything you wish to share to the table?

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Vote: Rockin, because I've always been an *** man.

Also at the beginning there he seemed to be picking a joke vote and then waiting as long as he possibly could for it to, while still being a joke vote in the annals of mafia, possibly pick up momentum and slay somebody.

But mostly because I'm an *** man.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Vote: Rockin, because I've always been an *** man.

Also at the beginning there he seemed to be picking a joke vote and then waiting as long as he possibly could for it to, while still being a joke vote in the annals of mafia, possibly pick up momentum and slay somebody.

But mostly because I'm an *** man.
...what did you just said?

Handorin

Smash Hero
D1 Votes:
A6M0- frozenflame, Macman (2)
Ronike- Rockin (1)
Tom- Ronike, KevinM (2)
KK- Yaya (1)
NL- #s (1)
Pythag- A6M0, Marshy (2)
KevinM- Tom (1)
Rockin- EE (1)

9 Days left till deadline!

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Rockin, I've already brought something to the table. Actually, every post I've made so far has been...well...things to the table.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
A6M, bringing something to the table isn't always a good thing.
If you bring ebola to the table and say "hey! I brought something to the table" your argument holds little water.

Niiro

Smash Ace
unvote: everyone

i guess it cant be helped that you guys arn't as awesome as me :ohwell:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
heh. well, make sure we get all opinions on the issue before anyone blurts out their actual name.

i think it could help us pinpoint suspicious people, but on the other side of that coin, it might not help at all. there are some ridiculous the lonely island people that i bet are just plain vanilla.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
are we gonna nameclaim in every game now?

anyways i don't care if we do it or not.

Top Bottom