• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It's not the fact that what would happen if I didn't send in a Night action. It was the fact that I wasn't allowed to have a OPTION to roleblock or not. Meaning, I have to ALWAYS roleblock. I thought I could, considering Roleblock is just a normal role like anything else, but I was midstaken (Go figure on this random *** game >_>). I got an IM from Hando, saying I HAVE to roleblock each Night. So, with a frown, I did.

and I chose Junglefever, like stated before.

Mentos, how do we know you couldn't have just refused to play a music upon this day? (unless you're forced to play music always like I have to be forced to Roleblock.)

As far as a mass nameclaim goes, I don't mind. Though Tom, why the sudden change? I asked your thoughts on it, and you said it wasn't that helpful.
You are REQUIRED to roleblock each night? But you are a TOWN roleblocker? Coming from Handorin, the EM player?

=/ finding this hard to believe.

Also, when did you ask about the mass nameclaim earlier?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
How do you think I feel, Tom? =_=;; But again, in this random *** game with stuff like the tooth fairy role and Mentos' claimed boombox role, I'm not fairly surprised.

I'm just hoping that I didn't **** up Junglefever's pr, if he even has one. Right now, I rather hit a vanilla then another town pr.

Oh, and I asked this on Day 3

Okay, since NO one else wants to bring stuff to the table or offer even suggestions, I guess I can try to bring some suggestions and such.

How does everyone feel up for a nameclaim? Or maybe even a roleclaim?
roleclaim is an awful idea, nameclaim holds some weight but at this time im still fairly convinced you're mafia

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah, i was pretty sure i didn't say name claim was a bad idea. and i didn't. it held some weight day 3, i think it holds more now that its 9 man, 3 possibly 4 mafia, and we have a clashing roleblocked claim and someone who claims required roleblocking townie.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
XSYVEN, MEXICANBJ, YAYA, YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF BY NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

I REALLY DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU.

We should do a mass name-claim, so everyone should claim the two people they want to go first and we will do it like Ronikes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well Tom, incase you didn't notice, Yaya was requesting replacement in EE's thread, so there no suprise upon him not even playing this game.

As far as Xsyven and MexicanBJ go, I dunno. Especially since MexicanBJ has been posting in the other said Mafia game.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Sorry, guys-- work's been eating me. I've seriously had no time to write up a serious post. Tomorrow's my first day off since I've started this game though, so just stay tuned for a little bit more.

Sorry for the delay. >_< It's a lot harder being a replacement than I thought it'd be. I'm sure I'm missing some pieces, so I don't wanna like... make an idiot of myself or anything.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mexican was a smash tourney yetserday, so be easy. After the nameclaim Tom, I will explain

right now I'd like

mentos
omis

to name claim. legit? i think so :cool:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
mexican was a smash tourney yetserday, so be easy. After the nameclaim Tom, I will explain

right now I'd like

mentos
omis

to name claim. legit? i think so :cool:
Mentos already name claimed. Are you paying attention?

Why do we have to wait until after the nameclaim to hear your explanation on how you can prove you were roleblocked?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright guys. I've never had to start a Mafia game with a roleclaim, and I've never had a harder roleclaim to present, but here it goes.

I'm Craig Stanton, who's apparently some sort of drug dealer from the Bu. Despite being a drug dealer, for some reason I'm a cop. I did investigate EE last night. He came up guilty. Yeah, he was a miller, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason. I think I'm a paranoid cop.

According to Handorin, night one, numbers investigated Marshy. The PM said Marshy was guilty, yet it turns out he was town. Night two and three, Handorin said numbers investigated Tom, but both attempts failed. I couldn't get anything else from him. I came in, investigated EE on night four, and the result came in guilty. He's a miller, yeah, but why else would Marshy come out guilty? I'm guessing that since my character is a drug dealer, I'd be only more than fitting that I was a paranoid cop. Especially since my role totally doesn't fit that of a normal cop's.

I know it's a hard chunk of information to swallow, but I'm only telling you guys what I know. =/ I'm still not even caught up all the way-- I just need to clear myself before you guys hate me even more.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That's cool, but why did you roleclaim during a nameclaim where we vote on the order we want to nameclaim in?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, on 2 nights you investigated the person who died and then on the other 2 nights you investigated the most cleared person in the game and got no result.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
i think it'd be a horrible idea for me to roleclaim

i can't really elaborate on this

i know people will probably hate me for this vagueness but....im pretty sure it'd be worse for me to roleclaim

also, i realize this makes me pretty suspicious cuz you can look at it as me just not wanting to claim...but i guess people will just have to trust me on this one

as for a name claim, this wouldn't be as bad but it would still probably give the wrong people a hint

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
@ Tom: I didn't, numbers did. =/ Night one, Marshy was killed. I guess he investigated him the same night. As for you being the most cleared person in the game, my guess is that he was probably using you as an excuse to test his paranoia. And as for me claiming to have investigated you twice... that was the liquor talking. You were investigated once... I think I got confused by the 4 days, 3 nights thing. But hey, that's my problem. xD I've had a bad habit of playing Mafia under the influence before.

Like I said, this is by far the weirdest circumstance I've ever fallen into. I don't blame you at all for being suspicious.

As for me not simply name claiming, name claiming alone seemed like suicide to me. I mean, my character is a big bad drug dealer. I felt like I needed to do both. And to be honest, I wasn't caught up to the point where we decided upon an order of nameclaiming. >_> I remember your "RAWR" post where you pointed out that everyone who visited EE needs to say something, and then after that, I just noticed you saying "Rawr, Xsyven isn't posting enough." You're scary!

Ultimately, I just decided to get all of this out of the way, and hope for the best. I'm in the dark just as much as you are, to be honest. I'm sure I'll be more useful after a few more days of being active in this game, but until then, I'm pretty much useless. I have no leads, and I don't know who I find suspicious.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, kind of weird jump in by xsy, but as for who I would like to name-claim, I would have to say Jungle and Omis. Also, Tom, judging by your response, I assume Xsy wasn't the one you tracked last night?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@MexicanBJ: You don't have to roleclaim. We aren't roleclaiming. We be nameclaiming. Are you willing to nameclaim, or is that a bad idea too?

@Junglefever: Do you still refuse to nameclaim? What about roleclaiming in place of nameclaiming for you?

The Current Info List for the Members of the Lonely Island:
1. Junglefever:
2. Mentosman: the boombox, chooses day music flavor
5. Omis:
6. Tom: ???, tracker
7. Xsyven: craig the drug dealer from the bu, [paranoid?] cop
8. Rockin: girl from the club, [town?] roleblocker
10. Nix:
11. Yaya:
15. MexicanBJ:

I think that is the current list, so far?

Handorin: can you prod Yaya? T_T

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
@ tom: i answered that question in my original post

and honestly, i dont think my name/role would be helpful to know anyway

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright. I guess that's fine.

If I'm going to give junglefever the leeway to not nameclaim, then I have to give it to you, too.

I still need to hear from Nix, Yaya, and Omis about a nameclaim.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Alright Tom, since you're cool and all and one of my homeboys, I'll explain what's up

My nameclaim is Rob Kimble.I'm sure you heard of me. I'm too awesome to not be known (But it's okay if you havn't heard of me. I mean, lines were extremely long for the 'Hot Rod' movie ). Not only I'll nameclaim, but I'm gonna roleclaim as well, just so I can prove my innocence against Mentos. I'm a doctor pr

'now wait, mr. Awesome. How can you be a doctor? You don't look like someone with a PHD at all' Glad you asked, billy. You see, the simple thing is that I protect all the cool people, so uncool people like MENTOS could be like...forbidden and such to my cool hotspots.

There was this guy who was controlling my character before (Name is Niiro). Anyway, according to Hando, he made this BOGUS night action to protect the most inactive player here: Yaya (who will be refered to as 'answering machine.' :mad:) on Night 1. Thankfully, that guy had other stuff to do and I, Junglefever, took over. Once I saw Tom not only claim tracker, but put Macman in lynch to reveal he was a SK, I was like "I'm buying thisman a drink. He's on my VIP list.' From that moment on, I began to protect Tom on Night 2 and 3...that is, it would've been Night 3 had I didn't **** in my pants.

so yeah, I jizzed my pants last night :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Junglefever, is there anything that you just said that you would like to change or take back?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
You realize that you totally failed that claim, you got the NAME WRONG, it makes no sense, why would Rod Kimble be a doctor role?

I asked you to prove that you were roleblocked, and you didnt.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Handorin: I will get in touch with Nix. Yaya I havnt seen or heard from at all. If you have replacements, it would be nice. A MOD kill this late in the game would be unfair to say the least.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im here, Im here. just been watching and reading, seeing what happens, Didn't know that it was 100% on the nameclaim. Anyway, names Bret Banks....and to be honest, I have NO idea who that is....>_>

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
I would like Mexican to claim because of his reluctance to claim.

I would like Nix to claim because I havent been able to read him at all.
ok....how else am i supposed to say i really dont think it's a good idea for me to claim

like yes, there is a possibility that i'm lying and using that as an excuse, but the other possibility is that i'm actually telling the truth, in which case, there is absolutely no other way for me to say what i did without being as you call, "reluctant to claim"...........

so, i mean i'll claim if that's what everyone wants, but make sure you guys make your decision.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@Nix: What do you mean, you have no idea who Bret Banks is? Doesn't your role PM say who he is and what he is from?

That leaves Yaya and Omis who still need to claim or need to refuse to claim.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Yea, it says who he is, but i never heard of that group and im too lazy to actually use google to look it up ^_^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The more information you give us pertaining to your name, the more we can check to see if you are legitimate. So stop being animeface ^_^ cute and be pro-town and play the game mmmmmmkaay?

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Fine Fine, Its Bret Banks from The Bu....what kind of name is The Bu anyway.......

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Ohhh, I get it now, its a parody of the OC, I should probably go watch it.....might do that tomorrow

Omis

my friends were skinny
I personally didnt want to name claim but seeing as how almost everyone else it doing it I shall.

Im T-Pain from Im on a Boat. I know what you are thinking; he isnt really TLI! I guess it is because he was so recognizable in the video

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Omis, that is a very believable name claim to be in the game. Not necessarily town or scum, but very convincingly in the game.

Just Yaya now.

Top Bottom