• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Vote: KK

Because I don't want the game to die, and because the option should be there if nothing else comes around.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Its all Handy's fault for dragging me in here....and wow, going through over 400 posts trying to figure out whats useful is a bit more difficult then i thought ^_^

Nonetheless! From what I understand, Rockin is claiming to be a RoleBlocker, and blocked Evil N1, but we only had 1 death that night, even though we have both the mafia and the cereal killer. So, IF Rockin is a town roleblocker, its totally plausible that Evil is scum.

To be honest though, I personally find it weird that Rockin would just switch targets even though he though Evil was suspicious, but meh, that's just me.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm.

Sorry for inactivity as of late.

Tom brings up a good idea though, maybe we should focus a little bit more than we would have before on those 3, and see if we come up with anything.

So....

KK lynch, huh?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vote: Karthik_king

If Hando finds a replacement for anyone, or someone signs up to replace, it should go to Pythag. In fact, I'm going to talk to some of the more active BRoomers who like mafia and see if they would want to join in on the game to replace the inactive people.

If KK is town then obviously it didn't help town much to lynch him, but at the same time, we will not have to worry about the scum manipulating him or purposefully leaving him alive because he is always so brief. And in my opinion, I would much rather continue playing the game as it is right now than to restart it or reveal all the roles.

This inactivity really bothers me, considering Harry Potter Mafia has been on Night for a while, there really is NOTHING else in dGames that people could be doing that makes them inactive. The people who are still alive and playing Batman... most of them are not playing this game, or they are still active in this game. In fact, Evil Eye is fairly active in this and he is running that game.

So people are being inactive for no dGames reason. This makes me worry that we will never be able to run 3 games at a time. We have major inactivity problems when running 2 at a time.

It also makes me want to implement some sort of system where mods can seriously tell people "No" when they sign up to play their game. I mean, I avoid that as much as possible because it can be rude, can hurt feelings... but people being inactive really ruins the game. Its frustrating. So far Hando's game has been designed really well and for no reason plagued by inactivity. It peeves me to say the least.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I'll join a KK lynch. Not only does it help keep the game from dying, but in all honesty if it's a mislynch it's probably one of the least hurtful to us. I won't vote just yet, as it puts it at L-1, and I want to make sure no one has any breakthroughs they would like to mention.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LOL

Out of context, that is probably the funniest thing Ive said in a while.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, Tom does make sense, we keep KK alive, he continues to be brief, manipulative, and even if he is Town-Aligned, he only hurts town, it's like Harry Potter, he was a cop, but his invstigations were complete garbage, he didn't help town.

As badly as I want a Rockin lynch today, I agree that KK can't stay.

Vote: KK

Smash Master
I know I've been ridiculously inactive, and I could bring up a whole host of IRL johns that nobody wants to hear, but the single most contributing factor in my activity has been sheer boredom. I probably suck, but Mafia just feels like a guessing game to me. Every post could either be a town tell or a scum tell, and I just feel like random people are being attacked, and I don't know whether to go along with it or not. Someone types "hey guys I'm scum" and it could be interpreted as "wow what a slip up" or "omg he's baiting attacks he must be town." Someone types "hey guys I'm town" and it could be interpreted as "okay he's town" or as "he's avoiding all scum tells. He's too cautious. What a scumbag." I don't know what to think about Rockin or KK that I haven't already posted.

I feel bad about assisting in ruining your game, Hando, and if you can find a replacement for me, please don't hesistate.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey... I'll replace someone. It might take me a bit to get active if I replace anyone, since I have to read 33 pages to catch up. (Maybe Handorin can help me out a bit?)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Rockin: If I **** in my pants tonight, I'm going to lynch you.
Easy killer don't get too excited over a boy :bee:

Voting KK seems like the cool thing to do no? Manipulation of the obvious puppet in every game seems likely

vote: KK

:cool:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Guys would you rather us replace KK and you not lynch him? Or do we can replace KK and continue on.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
It's kinda risky to roleblock now though isn't it? the mafia can just not kill anyone to put that person under suspicion....

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Guys would you rather us replace KK and you not lynch him? Or do we can replace KK and continue on.
When is our deadline? If we're going to get replacements, can we push the deadline back a bit?

If so, I would much rather replace KK than simply lynch him

unvote: Karthik_king

Rockin, I find it suspicious that you would rather lynch KK than replace him. Why would you rather do that?

I also find it suspicious that you always call him Pythang. His name is ****ing Pythag.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I would rather him be lynched. I find it hard to play games where people are always being subbed in and subbed out. KK has never been a good player so if he gets lynched I could care less. Too many replacements would be the death of the game in my opinion

Vote Karthik_King

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The reason why I rather lynch then replace because I felt the less we try to replace, the more we'll be able to pick up scum tells and whatnot. You remember in my Mafia game that I had to replace three people at a time? Even then, that wasn't exactly was too helpful in terms of town side (or maybe it had to do with the roles themselves. I dunno). We're at Day three and even though we didn't lose any town members yet, replacing this many may lead to scum tells that may or may not be good to show on the plate. And even if it was good, what if that said replacement turns out to be town due to player that may not have played said cards right/incorrectly. Really, I don't want to see ANYONE replaced at this moment, as we have a good amount of information to discuss.

Also, we have till Tomorrow to lynch someone, so replacing said person upon the final day of the deadline is also bad IMO.

In terms of Phythag, that was my midstake. I'm just bad with names and I just keep spelling names like his wrong ><;;

Smash Master
Rockin, we lost A6 and Marshy, two townies. Did you mean something else by "we didn't lose any town members yet"?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Good. I'd much rather see the game continue.

vote: Karthik_king

again now that he is not being replaced.

Rockin, I dont think you should roleblock anyone.

Handorin

Smash Hero
D3 Votes:
KK: EE, Rockin, Nix, Yaya, JF, Omis, Tom (7)

Flavor goes up when I don't feel like crap and I can think straight.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What's up, guys?

I'm gonna do a bit of catching up tonight. I guess it's a pretty good thing that I'm starting out right before nightfall. :)

So uh, I guess I'll start posting tomorrow, then.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
We've already lynched KK so I think we are technically in the night phase my dude :cool:

Top Bottom