• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lonely Island Mafia- Town Wins!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry it's been awhile. I've been kinda sick, on lots of pain meds, etc. So here we go.... /johns

KK slowly mozies over to the group. He looks slightly pale.
"Dude, are you alright?" asks Xsyven.
KK walks over and begins to climb all over him.
"GET OFF ME" yells X and he hits him with a pail.
KK mutters a simple "no u" and falls off.
"You been usen?" inquired MexicanBJ.

KK just gives him a blank stare, and passes out...

then he has a seizure and dies.
KK, aka Andy from I'm on a Boat the Fail BP, has died.

P.S. Yes, the role was actually a FAIL bp.
P.P.S. You have until thursday or something for night actions

Handorin

Smash Hero
After the little shindig yesterday, you decide it would be fun to drive over to the space station. About 2AM, a GIANT STORM ASDASLKJDS comes out of no where. So you pull over at a convenient, kinda creepy, rest stop so you can just go to sleep and ride out the storm.

When you all wake up, the storm is gone.
But trouble was still brewing.

Someone cries out, "THIS SEATS TA......"
a shot
and nothing

You all rush over to see.
EE, the Backseatsman (Town Miller), lay dead in the backseat of a car.

With 9 alive, it will take 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 23rd. Subject to change as stuff happens as always.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
My plan worked! Don't be deceived. Go town!

And don't worry about me. Heaven is nice. Oh, hey, there's Abraham Lincoln.

Hey, what are you doing...

Hey BACK OFF. THIS SEAT'S TAKEN AAAASSSSHOOOOOOLE!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Some of them didn't have names.

Also, I just edited my post with his role. If you happened to check the first post, I had it there, but forgot here.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay, this is how I'm going to approach my night action results from last night, because claiming bingo on someone and then having them counter-claim something legit pissed me off.

I'm going to be as clear as possible, because there are going to be consequences (read: lynch you) if you're who I'm talking about and you don't respond, no questions asked about that, no hesitation. That's the only way this will work.

If you visited Evil Eye last night, I want you to confirm that you did out loud, and also name and role claim. This way I know that you're not just counter-claiming something because I put you in the spotlight. If you claim then obviously you get the same legit treatment that we are giving Rockin, but if you fail to claim and I have to call you out, I'm going to push for your lynch very hard. Swear to God you won't live through Day 4. So don't **** this up by hiding, or I will still severely push for your lynch even if you have the best claim in the world.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Woah, Tom...you're more fired up then that avatar of yours. o.o;;

like seriously, I never seen you this pissed. It's actually kinda intimidating that my kitty Tom just turned to a Panther right before my eyes. XD;;

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
If you got jizzed then either Rockin decided to not listen and blocked you, or theres another village PR roleblocker.....that or whoever is mafia isn't smart enough to block Tom...unless I missed something here....

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If you got jizzed then either Rockin decided to not listen and blocked you, or theres another village PR roleblocker.....that or whoever is mafia isn't smart enough to block Tom...unless I missed something here....
Did anyone ever tell Rockin not to roleblock?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so Jungle is lying(or there's another roleblocker out there), cuz I jizzed in my pants last night(which I can flat out prove if need be), so Jungle is trying to hide something.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
First, we ask Rockin to prove which was right. Then, we ask for an explanation from both Mentosman and Junglefever. Then, we ask any vigilantes available to shoot the liar tonight. We don't want to risk some kind of "Day 4 ONLY" jester role that wants to die during this day phase.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol @ day 4 only jesterXD but yeah, let's hear what Rockin has to say. Also, and obvious although I feel the need to say it, I did not visit EE last night.(Obvious to you I wasn't the one you tracked, but I feel I should answer your question anyway.)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol @ day 4 only jester
Hey Mentos, serious question here: if you were devoted to the idea of having a jester in your game, but you thought it was too easy for a jester to win, how would make his win condition harder?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is true, I've just never heard of a role like that, so I found it a bit funny. It's completely possible, but it's just an interesting role restriction that's kind of funny at first glance.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mento's i can also flat out prove that i jizzed in my pants as well.

lets just wait for rockin.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey guys, sorry but I did indeed had to roleblock. Really tried to avoid not roleblocking, but Hando said I HAD to roleblock someone. Sorry again T_T

The person I roleblocked was Junglefever. So far, the only thing he's shown was that he had a restriction that makes him look cool, so I thought it'd be better if I Roleblocked him.

Mentos, are you really sure you got roleblocked? Cause I didn't go after you. o.o

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So, either mentos is lying, or we have another roleblocker PR in the game...and I'm assuming its village-sided considering that if it was scum I'd hope they would of been smart enough to roleblock Tom. In any case, I guess we can just wait for Tom's mystery visitor to appear.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, I am quite positive I got roleblocked(which inclines me to think Jungle and Rockin may be working together). If need be, I can claim to make my case. And Nix, they probably haven't roleblocked Tom because quite often, trackers and watchers come in pairs, and it is relatively safe to assume the watcher would be on Tom and hence know who role-blocked him. But regardless, I'll claim after I hear if people feel it is needed to make my case.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Well, it is Day 4.

What does everyone think about a mass nameclaim? We can vote on the two people we want to claim first, a la Ronike method.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
We could do that, wouldn't hurt too much at this point, but I think I should make my case about being role-blcoked before we do any mass claim, as either Rockin and Jungle are scum-buddies trying to cause a ml on me, or there is a second role-blocker out there who also causes people to **** in their pants

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I mayyyyyyyy have a slight issue with a nameclaim. (see niiro in HP)
:urg:
In Harry Potter, Niiro was allowed to fake claim and REALLY should have. It would be a mistake for you to outrightly say "see Niiro in HP."

Also, why isn't there any reference to how cool you are in this post?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well you should know tom that i'm already pretty **** cool :cool:

and niiro was the wrong person to use.

whatever, i'm game

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Noted, also, I've decided to just flat out claim to make my case involving Jungle and Rockin:

I am the boombox from Boombox. Once a night, I pick a song to play, having no effect on gameplay, solely adding to the flavor at the start of the day. This is why I knew straight away that the lyrics of d3 were from Eminem: I chose them.

So, as you can see, no music was played start of the day today. This is because I jizzed in my pants last night. Or, after Hando's correction given my character, in my cassette receiver.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late afternoon. Call Handorin to see how he's doin.
"WHAT UP, HANDO?"
"YO, SMASHBOARDS WHAT's CRACKIN?"
"YOU THINKEN WHAT I'M THINKING?"
"MAFIA. Man it's happenin'"
"Yo, where the game at?"
"In decisive dudez. Let's hit up the search engine to find the dopest route."
"STEP ON IT SUCKER"
Roll up to the theater. Ticket buying, what we’re handlin’. You can call us Aaron Burrf from the way we’re droppin’ Hamiltons.
"Now quiet in the theater or it’s gonna get tragic.
We’re bout to get taken to a dream world of magic with…
the Chronic WHAT? cles of Mafia"

Day 1 has started.
It is night time... or morning? Stop being technical. You start to awaken from your slumber and think you hear some music playing...
Mr. Samberg Thanks for coming to your performance review
No problem
So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?
Absolutely, I'm the boss
Okay, so take us through a day in the life of the boss
Well the first thing I do is...

Talk to to corporate (like a boss)
Approve memos (like a boss)
Lead a workshop (like a boss)
Remember birthdays (like a boss)
Direct workflow (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micromanage (like a boss)
Promote Synergy (like a boss)

You peer out your window and it stops. Annoying kids...

Tuesday.
The day after Sunday.
Stuff happened.
The town decides to head over to the 'Bu to catch some waves, meet hot chicks at the beach, ride on a boat that will be going fast, so get your towels ready. There will also be a Live Performance from the Lonely Island that is a must for all traveling the area. ;)

Wait, wtf? Tuesday?
That's right. Cause someone died. Time flies when you are having fun.
You glance over and see Melissa from the Bu, aka Marshy, aka a town villager, has died a horrible death. Her face has a dent from a powerful blow, and all around her lies the remains... of her breakfast.

Day 2 Starts. Go. With 14 alive, it will still take 8 to lynch.
You all wake up with a massive head ache, and some clothing appears to be missing. Must have been the Santana DVX. As you wake up, you hear some music come on, but then die off soon after.

How many people you know can name every serial killer who ever existed in a row,
Put em in chronological order beginning with Jack the Ripper,
Name the time and place from the body the bag the zipper,
Location of the woods where the body was dragged and then dumped,
The trunk that they were stuffed in, the model the make the plate
And which motel which lake they found her in,
And how they attacked the victim,
Say which murder weapon was used to do what and which one,
Which night it was done, what kid would write there was none

You glance around and smile and the beautiful morning. Nothing is better than the smell of a corpse right next to you with his pearly white teeth gleaming in the sun.
Frozenflame aka Matt the Toothwhitener Dealer from White Power, the independent salesman, has died.

Time to stop having a boring life and get some work done. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

GAME NOTES:
1. I should have done this yesterday, but it doesn't matter now. I mod killed A6M0. It was not a power of any sort. He just did not quite follow a restriction on his role despite a few warnings and I felt that a replacement wouldn't suffice because his restriction had the capability to change the game slightly.

2. FFs role was a new one I made up. Essentially he sold tooth whitener to one person each night. If it was a normal person, he received $10, if it was a visiting power role, then he would receive $20. If he got $60 by the end of the game, he would win.
After the little shindig yesterday, you decide it would be fun to drive over to the space station. About 2AM, a GIANT STORM ASDASLKJDS comes out of no where. So you pull over at a convenient, kinda creepy, rest stop so you can just go to sleep and ride out the storm.

When you all wake up, the storm is gone.
But trouble was still brewing.

Someone cries out, "THIS SEATS TA......"
a shot
and nothing

You all rush over to see.
EE, the Backseatsman (Town Miller), lay dead in the backseat of a car.

With 9 alive, it will take 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 23rd. Subject to change as stuff happens as always.
Did you choose the lyrics for Day 1?

Why did you choose those lyrics on Day 2 and Day 3?

What lyrics did you send in for Day 4 and why?

How can you prove that you are town and not mafia? A boombox can change the world, but you have to know your limits with a boombox. This is a cautionary tale, a boombox is not a toy. Those are the lyrics from the boombox song, which hints that a boombox would do more than "nothing."

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The lyrics are in yellow, and both independent players flipped yellow. Can you convince me that you are not independent?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did not choose the Day 1 lyrics. My power was first available n1 for d2. The first day I thought I had to do a TLI song, so I picked Like a Boss just for the sake of picking something. Since Hando told me it didn't need to be a TLI song, the second day I picked the Eminem lyrics(from Must be the Ganja) to be fitting with the death of our serial killer. N3/for day 4 I sent in for the first full verse of I'm on a Boat to match with KK(since I have the ability I've tried to keep things fitting flavor wise).

As for proving I'm independant, I'm not sure how I could. I feel as though I have tried my best to think things through and not rush any lynches, questioning your claim, subsequently thinking out Macmans, helping think through before lynching Rockin. If there's anything in particular you'd like me to respond to, let me know, but if I'm right we may have two scum caught in a lie, and given the numbers right now that is the most important target right now.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I can't say I have any issues with a mass claim.

Also, KevinM isn't playing anymore, Handy was apparently too lazy to change the first post showing I replaced him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sorry... I knew something was wrong with my prod list.

Waiting to hear from Omis, Xsyven, MexicanBJ, and Yaya. Handorin, will you prod them please?

Omis

my friends were skinny
I havent been prodded but I am right here. Im just laying back and watching how Rockin, Mentos, and Jungle play this out. Right now I dont have much input seeing as how I dont see why anybody would be stupid enough to claim they were blocked when they were not. However, Jungle and Rockin could be mafia and lying to incriminate Mentos. Honestly I think we need more input from those three before much can be said about their alliance.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Did you visit Evil Eye last night?

What do you think about a mass nameclaim?

Omis

my friends were skinny
I did not visit Evil Eye last night.

It could probably work out well. I think a voting name and then a voting role claim would work really well in conjunction.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey guys, sorry but I did indeed had to roleblock. Really tried to avoid not roleblocking, but Hando said I HAD to roleblock someone. Sorry again T_T
What would happen if you just didnt send in any night action?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
What would happen if you just didnt send in any night action?
It's not the fact that what would happen if I didn't send in a Night action. It was the fact that I wasn't allowed to have a OPTION to roleblock or not. Meaning, I have to ALWAYS roleblock. I thought I could, considering Roleblock is just a normal role like anything else, but I was midstaken (Go figure on this random *** game >_>). I got an IM from Hando, saying I HAVE to roleblock each Night. So, with a frown, I did.

and I chose Junglefever, like stated before.

Mentos, how do we know you couldn't have just refused to play a music upon this day? (unless you're forced to play music always like I have to be forced to Roleblock.)

As far as a mass nameclaim goes, I don't mind. Though Tom, why the sudden change? I asked your thoughts on it, and you said it wasn't that helpful.

Top Bottom