• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The London Biweeklies -> September 2010!

sauc3

Smash Lord
omfg dude are you serious im moving to london this summer XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for a 2 year program as far as is planned anyway ..

thats ****ing amazing XDXDXD
are you here in september aswell? or just the summer.

also good to hear that Ben, we playin so much smash.
Where abouts in London are you moving?

Xelyst

-_-
I'm there for 2 years starting August

On Hilton or a place close to the college.

i was planning on moving to london in may but i don't think that's going to happen.. if it does then man we be drivin to tourneys *****z !!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Doc dittos?

you have a doc Art?
Its on!

also, ya i'll play my sheik vs the world.
its pretty bad tho but its getting there lol

G U R U

Smash Lord
We're moving to a street called Sandringham. Like the whole street is practically apartment buildings and condos. It's near Westervelt since that's where my friend is going.

Now I gotta go job hunting @_@

and hey the way I see it, anything is better than Puff dittos. Hell MK dittos are better.

I've been neglecting Melee as of late. Too much MW2. I went 27-0 on Rundown the other night ^_^

G U R U

Smash Lord
o ****! random dbz power boost in a week ben XD

not me man melee/mw2/dissidia lol <_<
oh yah I pitched the tent and never left. Noob tube ACR and Spas Shotgun with Scav and Claymores, into Pred Missle, into Harrier, into Chopper Gunner = Get ***** :laugh:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Muhfuggas hatin on Chatham. How am I supposed to get my Smash fix once this goes down? Brawl wifi???

Also Ben completely unrelated but do you have the anime Karas and is it any good? I want to watch it after playing TvC lol.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Muhfuggas hatin on Chatham. How am I supposed to get my Smash fix once this goes down? Brawl wifi???

Also Ben completely unrelated but do you have the anime Karas and is it any good? I want to watch it after playing TvC lol.
Oh hell ya it's good man. I got the DVD's since it's just 2 movies. It's funny too cus I just told Curtis about it last week and he's borrowing them atm.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Oh hell ya it's good man. I got the DVD's since it's just 2 movies. It's funny too cus I just told Curtis about it last week and he's borrowing them atm.
Cool well when you get them back I'll be asking for them :)

....thinking about going all :mewtwo: for the next biweekly :chuckle:

Xelyst

-_-
ill talk to avarice tomorrow about how it's all gonna go down

prolly just gonna get housed on friday in waterloo and then head the rest of the way in the morning

i convinced dave (deox) to come with XD

muthffuggas aint be hatin chatham .. dey just be liekn london lots moar @_@ (well... i be kinda haitin chatham lol <_< )

JPOBS

Smash Hero
ya im not going to LBT2 cuz i have 2 exams tat weekend :/

this sucks though everyone else is going. im a sad panda.

Xelyst

-_-
lol an afterthought this is the biggest melee tourney on the east coast in a while lol

your dumb ^_^ lulzzzzzz

ben you should come to daves place on like thursday and hangout!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol at the london vs chatham crews at future events:

London:
-Guru
-Zen
-Sauc3
-Jpobs
-AJ

Chatham:
-Boomy

lololololollolol gg.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Well even if LTB2 gets a good turnout for melee I can't go anyway so ya.

Omg we could challenge people to crew battles. Toronto vs London oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :laugh:

deox666

Smash Apprentice
lol pft i think...there is a mistake there..im puuurdy sure i knocked all you guys out atthe last biweekly:)....but not zen..

deox666

Smash Apprentice
well i would like to say...now that everyone is leaving chatham...i quit smash..the next bi weekly will be my last guys

sauc3

Smash Lord
well i would like to say...now that everyone is leaving chatham...i quit smash..the next bi weekly will be my last guys
rusrs? Only 1 person is really "leaving" chatham, plus ... we love you! You peach makes me hard, why would you take that away from me?

G U R U

Smash Lord
Dave is really busy as of late with his job so its understandable. Hell I haven't seen him in like a month and I live like 20 mins away lol. Goin to his place tommorow tho so that should be fun.

Xelyst

-_-
the winds of change are breezin

dave, honestly this sucks, but whatever you do with smash in the future, remember it was hella good 6 years ^_^

the original 3 are going to play some on friday so thats gonna be awesome lol

things are gonna be different for sure =( we all are going to have to move on eventually =p

Top Bottom