• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I feel like Ashley has more evidence in her favor than any other character. Unconfirmed assist, Mii costume, relevant in 2015, and literally nothing from the WarioWare series has been shown besides Wario himself and his Brawl stage. I think, if Ashley is playable, she will be confirmed alongside Kat and Ana as an assist, and Gamer (or a new WW stage.)
Makes me think tho. Would Ashley be revealed on WarioWare Inc. or Luigi's Mansion? (or Gamer, or a brand new stage?)

I think it would be fun to see Luigi in the Mansion, being afraid of the dark, hearing noises, while LM theme plays ... Suddenly, when the noise comes closer, and Luigi is about to freak out, it is revealed that Ashley & Red is walking down the corridors, spawning her theme song and some gameplay. That's my ideal Ashley reveal.

Witdamon

Smash Rookie
I think Luigi's Mansion would be perfect for a reveal trailer. Luigi freaking out would be hilarious! I also think it would work well in a direct, because it wouldn't make it super obvious who's being revealed. It also would be relevant with the Luigi's Mansion 3DS remake.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
Makes me think tho. Would Ashley be revealed on WarioWare Inc. or Luigi's Mansion? (or Gamer, or a brand new stage?)

I think it would be fun to see Luigi in the Mansion, being afraid of the dark, hearing noises, while LM theme plays ... Suddenly, when the noise comes closer, and Luigi is about to freak out, it is revealed that Ashley & Red is walking down the corridors, spawning her theme song and some gameplay. That's my ideal Ashley reveal.
I think someone in this thread said a similar thing after Ashley didn't get deconfirmed at e3. I had the same idea in my head too, and I hope they do make that the reveal. Maybe have a heartwarming scene at the end with Ashley and Luigi becoming friends.

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
I like this Luigi's Mansion idea for the opening of Ashley's reveal trailer. It could work as a transition from Luigi's Mansion 3D to Warioware Gold in a Direct.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
I think someone in this thread said a similar thing after Ashley didn't get deconfirmed at e3. I had the same idea in my head too, and I hope they do make that the reveal. Maybe have a heartwarming scene at the end with Ashley and Luigi becoming friends.
It's a much better idea than the emo Shadow pairing ... Mainly because I don't hope a guest get a second character, plus that Shadow would be not feel right as an Echo, and that I actually love Luigi's Mansion, and Ashley.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
It's a much better idea than the emo Shadow pairing ... Mainly because I don't hope a guest get a second character, plus that Shadow would be not feel right as an Echo, and that I actually love Luigi's Mansion, and Ashley.
I never heard of Shadow and Ashley getting a reveal together. Maybe it could work if they revealed a whole bunch of assist trophies getting promoted in one trailer, like Shadow, Ashley, Isabelle, and Dark Samus.

Last edited:

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
No! No! No! Of course not! Ashley deserves a whole reveal trailer to herself!

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
Regardless of if they show her i Luigis mansion or not, during her kicking butt montauge they better confurm GAMER stage us back too lol.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Worst part is how good WarioWare's cast is for making a cartoon/anime show ... I could totally picture it. Orbulon and Ashley would be badass. And I'd be in heaven. We don't even need to feature Wario. :awesome:

cutsie.jpg

Last edited:

Witdamon

Smash Rookie
Honestly I really want a WarioWare cartoon. I thought about it the other day, and it would be perfect.

SiddShidds

Smash Journeyman
Wario should step down! It's time the great Ashley takes his place! The next game will be AshleyWare Inc.!

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
I would watch a slice of life Warioware anime.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
An announcement of Ashley staring in her own video game would be icing on the cake after her reveal.
Ashley and Lip in a Puzzle Game!? THAT would blow my mind.
It's sad how Panel De Pon gets shafted everytime into Yoshi and Pokémon, but I could see Ashley starring in her own PDP type of game!
I think there are other cool things she could do instead of a PDP inspired game, but that just came to mind as of now.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Ashley and Lip in a Puzzle Game!? THAT would blow my mind.
It's sad how Panel De Pon gets shafted everytime into Yoshi and Pokémon, but I could see Ashley starring in her own PDP type of game!
I think there are other cool things she could do instead of a PDP inspired game, but that just came to mind as of now.
As cool as that may seem, putting Ashley in a Panel De Pon game would overshadow any chance that Lip has to be introduced to Western Audiences.

This may just be me, but Crazy Galaxy should be a thing and I can imagine Ashley shooting people that of Gradius style.

Last edited:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
As cool as that may seem, putting Ashley in a Panel De Pon game would overshadow any chance that Lip has to be introduced to Western Audiences.

This may just be me, but Crazy Galaxy should be a thing and I can imagine Ashley shooting people that of Gradius style.
If we got Lip and Ashley as the main stars, the Japanese Loli fanbase will explode, it would be safe to introduce Lip, as she is with Ashley.
We would get that cute, but powerful vibes out of both, it would be creepy and cute in the same mix. I think I'd love this.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
Worst part is how good WarioWare's cast is for making a cartoon/anime show ... I could totally picture it. Orbulon and Ashley would be badass. And I'd be in heaven. We don't even need to feature Wario. :awesome:

View attachment 151192
That's adorable; into the soup he goes.

Oh god, If Ashley being in smash weren't enough, we're going to be getting so much fanart of her once she's in.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Shoot, didn't think of that. To be fair, it wouldn't be the first repped series with a cartoon/anime.
Off the top of my head...

:ultmario: had a manga and an OVA
:ultlink: had a manga
:ultsamus: had a manga
:ultfalcon:had an anime
:ultmarth:had an OVA
:ultvillager:had an OVA
:ultryu:had OVA's
:ultsonic: had a manga, an OVA and an anime

So...bring on that WarioWare anime.

Ashuree

Hocus Pocus
There was a cute few page Manga Called Wai Wai Wario it was super short but cute.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Off the top of my head...

:ultmario: had a manga and an OVA
:ultlink: had a manga
:ultsamus: had a manga
:ultfalcon:had an anime
:ultmarth:had an OVA
:ultvillager:had an OVA
:ultryu:had OVA's
:ultsonic: had a manga, an OVA and an anime

So...bring on that WarioWare anime.
:ultbayonetta: had an anime movie

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
Don't forget about :ultbayonetta: and :ultkirby:! They had their own anime series.
Also there is the ever so popular Pokemon anime. :ultpikachu:

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Hah, I never thought an Ashley support thread would ever rival a K.Rool support thread in activity. :p
That's because one of the biggest Kroolers are also becoming an Ashleyer. :awesome:
No, seriously, I don't really mean it's because of that.

I think it's because we have a lot of cool interesting topics to discuss regarding Ashley.
As she is a legend on the merchandise floor, a video game, anime or manga would be fitting, so that's a thing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That's because one of the biggest Kroolers are also becoming an Ashleyer. :awesome:
No, seriously, I don't really mean it's because of that.

I think it's because we have a lot of cool interesting topics to discuss regarding Ashley.
As she is a legend on the merchandise floor, a video game, anime or manga would be fitting, so that's a thing.
I am very disappointed in the lack of Ashley toys. Very, very disappointed.

MainJPW

M.T.A
There was a cute few page Manga Called Wai Wai Wario it was super short but cute.
I remember that now.
:ultbayonetta: had an anime movie
I know...I forgot. I did say "off the top of my head".
Don't forget about :ultbayonetta: and :ultkirby:! They had their own anime series.
Also there is the ever so popular Pokemon anime. :ultpikachu:
I forgot about Kirby. Pokemon's obvious and is the only on-going anime, Mewtwo's even based off his anime counterpart due to speaking in the Japanese version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom