• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley - The Witch retreats. For now.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
So the leak has been discredited. Either the leak was a lucky guess, inaccurate, or no longer accurate. Still, I'm expecting a Ware Switch to be on its way to springboard Ashley's inclusion.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
So the leak has been discredited. Either the leak was a lucky guess, inaccurate, or no longer accurate. Still, I'm expecting a Ware Switch to be on its way to springboard Ashley's inclusion.
WarioWare has had a perfect attendance record ever since the GBA, if I recall (counting Game & Wario as a mainline game, anyway), so I'm confident WarioWare on the Switch will happen eventually. I have no clue when it will happen, though. The earlier installments were only a year or so apart (and Twisted and Touched came out in the same year), so there is a precedent for a WarioWare to come by 2019 or 2020.

Euler23

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't put too much stock into any 4chan leaks. Being that it's 4chan, some troll could have deliberately mixed in false information (heck, even Nintendo itself could do something like that). I also don't think the 3DS is going to get more E ticket games at this point, not if they're more involved than a fairly simple port. And it's not unheard of for a game to be cancelled at some point after beginning development (see: Star Fox 2).

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
seems this thread is holding good... how confident are you guys in DLC? (realistically speaking, no wishfully speaking)
Like 20%.

Sounds low but I think it's better than most. She'd have to beat ballot characters and then possibly hype 3rd parties and newer/relevant characters that weren't on the ballot, plus beat other popular ATs.

Basically, the base roster is a fight amongst ballot characters but DLC will probably be a fight between everyone. If an AT gets promoted to playable though, through DLC, her chances will skyrocket to like 70% (imo) only because she has the added bonus of a Mii costume and being shown off haphazardly in a segment of new and (long) returning ATs, indicating they wanted to quell hype for her to minimize backlash.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
seems this thread is holding good... how confident are you guys in DLC? (realistically speaking, no wishfully speaking)
I would say her biggest hurdle is the fact that there is no precedent for an Assist Trophy jumping from support to playable through DLC. That being said, Smash DLC is still in its infancy, and just because there isn't a precedent doesn't mean the adverse is law.

Assist Trophy status aside, she has proven to be a pretty popular character, and she's a first-party character from a decently-selling and long-standing franchise with moveset potential galore. I still stick to the opinion that the only reason she was kept as an Assist Trophy is because she was too unique to be an Echo/semi-clone of an existing character, but didn't have the "star power" that speculation darlings like Ridley and King K. Rool have. But once the base game's development is over, Sakurai and his crew won't be on a time crunch, and they can add whatever characters they want, even the ones that might've been considered, but that were comparably too low-priority.

Since you don't want a wishful prediction, I'll say that, so long as we don't see an Assist character promoted via DLC, her odds are pretty low. Like, 0% low. Because if none of the other Assist Trophies are being acknowledged in that way, why would Ashley be any different? However, if a character like Waluigi or Bomberman is promoted post-launch, then that is a terrific Trojan Horse for Ashley. At that point, I'd put her odds at about 60-70%.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
well, actually the air seems positive considering i was mostly asking regarding DLC at all, at least character wise.

I know is obvious, that we should have dlc... it also was obvious that we could have more mario odissey kingdoms and more mk8 deluxe tracks... and 70+ character roster isn't something to take lightly either.

That being said, im' really hoping for them doing DLC and making the game last 10 years...so, yeah, tons of support should be had.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Nintendo of Canada's PR representative acknowledged the popularity of Waluigi

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/12/nintendo-waluigi-acknowledgement-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

“I think it’s great when something builds naturally because, you know, as a marketer, when you have something that goes viral like that it’s brilliant,” he explained. “You can’t buy that. You can’t create it. And when the fans do something like that, it’s amazing. But it’s so good to see from a passionate side of things. And let’s face it, it’s funny."

I think that's an interesting statement and I couldn't say it better myself. In fact Ashley is a character that also has been building naturally as well which is a good sign. I'm pushing for Waluigi too because if he makes it through we know Ashley will be next on the list.
Now we can only hope for the day Ashley is directly mentioned by figures such as this and Reggie in the media as well; once we get that to happen, we know we will have won! I want to believe~
She should've been in the E3 montage. I think Sakurai underestimated how popular she was, considering the other deconfirmed characters at E3 (Waluigi, Lyn, Bomberman, Knuckles, Krystal). I'd bet she wasn't even planned to be shown in the Smash Direct but they caught wind of how highly speculated she was and wanted to let fans know as soon as possible (given that she was the only returning AT shown and didn't get posted on the website).
So why not let the fans know about Skullkid and Shadow still being AT's as soon as possible as well...? hmmm... :thinking emoji:
So, uh, I found this.
LMAO
Good to know that Black Suit Spider-Man is on our side. Maybe he can do some silly dancing and yelling about apartment door repairs on our behalf.

Honestly, this makes me a little more optimistic for DLC. Ashley's coffin nail wasn't that "WarioWare doesn't need a second rep", or anything like that. Perhaps it was because she was too unique of a character who was against some incredibly tough competition in the "unique character" category. She was considered, but compared to the likes of K. Rool, Ridley, Simon, etc, wasn't quite as high-priority. And she didn't have a workaround like Isabelle, who is obviously inspired by Villager, or Dark Samus, who could be treated like a doppelganger of a pre-existing character, so perhaps she'll get her chance in the near future...
I do hope you are right about this!
I think AT promotions are inevitable. So her only competition is Waluigi and Bomberman according to the polls. If we can continue to keep the fire for her support alive until the time for that event arrives, perhpas we can beat out Waluigi, or be promoted alongside him ^^
But it's heartbreaking too; becuz Bomberman and other AT's also deserve their chance!

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
WarioWare has had a perfect attendance record ever since the GBA, if I recall (counting Game & Wario as a mainline game, anyway), so I'm confident WarioWare on the Switch will happen eventually. I have no clue when it will happen, though. The earlier installments were only a year or so apart (and Twisted and Touched came out in the same year), so there is a precedent for a WarioWare to come by 2019 or 2020.
On the other hand the 3DS one did not release until later and from the looks of things it might have been the final non remake or port from Nintendo when it comes to the 3DS. A Switch WarioWare is looking more like 2020 at the earliest with how packed 2019 is looking right now.
It's a wait and see thing for me right now. If I had to give a score I would say 50% due to being unsure how much DLC they would make.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
On the other hand the 3DS one did not release until later and from the looks of things it might have been the final non remake or port from Nintendo when it comes to the 3DS. A Switch WarioWare is looking more like 2020 at the earliest with how packed 2019 is looking right now.
I agree. I wasn't actually saying that I'm expecting a new WarioWare in the next two years, though. I was just addressing the fact that WW will inevitably happen on the Switch. Actually, if the past few WW installments are anything to go off of, the gap between Gold and WWSwitch could be quite sizable (a more realistic scenario), but on the flip side, it isn't unheard of to have two WarioWare games in the same year (but that would be a hypothetical best-case scenario).

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
There's a lot that factors into that percentage, like if the game is supported for a long time, if relevance will play a large role in choosing characters, if the assist trophy barrier is broken, and whether or not Ware Switch comes out on time.

If all of those conditions are met (which I'd say atleast 3 will) then I would say her max chance is a 60%. But I'm keeping my hopes at a 40 for now.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Does anyone else wonder why even after the AT section on the website was redesigned, there's no sign of Ashley? There's even an empty slot in the returning ATs section they could have fit her in.

I'm not wagering any bets on a fake out, that's never happened before and probably never will, I'm for the most part just curious as to why they dropped her so offhandedly and then never mentioned her again.

Last edited:

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Let's review some 2019 things that will happen:
-Gen 8 of Pokemon, which will be pretty big
-Did that direct give a specific year for Animal Crossing?
-Luigi's Mansion confuses me as well
-Yoshi's Crafted World, again, pretty big.
-Possibly Metroid Prime 4.
That's all leaving out the very likely small releases and other things. So yeah, pretty packed.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
That's all leaving out the very likely small releases and other things. So yeah, pretty packed.
Yes, yes, Animal Crossing for Switch is slated for 2019 as well.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
What a week it's been. It went from reigniting my desire to speculate to killing it to bringing it back up slightly.

Does anyone else wonder why even after the AT section on the website was redesigned, there's no sign of Ashley? There's even an empty slot in the returning ATs section they could have fit her in.

I'm not wagering any bets on a fake out, that's never happened before and probably never will, I'm for the most part just curious as to why they dropped her so offhandedly and then never mentioned her again.
It was Redesigned, but Ashley was never there in the first place where that blank spot was an "And more!" before. Eitherway, the going theory is that she was awkwardly announced because of her groundswell of support since her absence at E3. If true, that could be a good thing for Ashley going forward.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
It was Redesigned, but Ashley was never there in the first place where that blank spot was an "And more!" before. Eitherway, the going theory is that she was awkwardly announced because of her groundswell of support since her absence at E3. If true, that could be a good thing for Ashley going forward.
Right, I'm saying it's odd they haven't put her in since then since the AT page was made after the direct, then the redesign came a month or so later. They would have had time to slap her in there.

I do hope the awkward showing of her and how quiet they've been on her otherwise means she might have a shot at DLC. I'm not going to count on it but a guy can dream I suppose.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Right, I'm saying it's odd they haven't put her in since then since the AT page was made after the direct, then the redesign came a month or so later. They would have had time to slap her in there.

I do hope the awkward showing of her and how quiet they've been on her otherwise means she might have a shot at DLC. I'm not going to count on it but a guy can dream I suppose.
Tinfoil hat time: They are working on her as the first dlc character as we speak, which would explain the awkward reveal and absence on the site, even after it's redesign. Though this would all be debunked if they formally show her next direct.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Tinfoil hat time: They are working on her as the first dlc character as we speak, which would explain the awkward reveal and absence on the site, even after it's redesign. Though this would all be debunked if they formally show her next direct.
I honestly thought "Why would they so nonchalantly rip off the band-aid instead of scrapping the AT for DLC if her support got to such a point where they had to acknowledge it?"

I have about the same feeling. Maybe they're reconsidering keeping her an AT after seeing just how popular she is. But then you'd think they'd do the same for Waluigi, so who knows, really.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I have about the same feeling. Maybe they're reconsidering keeping her an AT after seeing just how popular she is. But then you'd think they'd do the same for Waluigi, so who knows, really.
The only thing against Waluigi is that he was created solely as a partner for Wario for Mario Tennis. He's never made an appearance in a mainstream mario game either, so there's that. That's why I think Waluigi will never be playable and have firm stance on that. Ashley on the other hand, has appeared in mainline Wario games since her first appearance, and stuck around outside of spin-offs, which is why I think she would be more of an obvious choice to nintendo.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
The only thing against Waluigi is that he was created solely as a partner for Wario for Mario Tennis. He's never made an appearance in a mainstream mario game either, so there's that. That's why I think Waluigi will never be playable and have firm stance on that. Ashley on the other hand, has appeared in mainline Wario games since her first appearance, and stuck around outside of spin-offs, which is why I think she would be more of an obvious choice to nintendo.
I think both characters are a matter of "when" rather than "if". Waluigi sort of seems forgone at some point since every game adds at least one Mario character, so by process of elimination, eventually Waluigi would have to get in since he's one of the only few remaining core characters.

Ashley definitely seems like she'd get a higher priority though, given all we've said in these threads. I'd honestly be happy with both.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I think both characters are a matter of "when" rather than "if". Waluigi sort of seems forgone at some point since every game adds at least one Mario character, so by process of elimination, eventually Waluigi would have to get in since he's one of the only few remaining core characters.
Think again: King Boo was part of mainline Luigi games, and since Luigi's Mansion 3 is due sometime next year, I expect him taking priority over Waluigi. Same thing with Kamek, if he has any big role in the new Yoshi game, I see him coming first. Waluigi is stuck being in non-canon games, which causes problems for him, considering King Boo is a staple to Luigi's mansion (Am I the only one that thinks he has a good chance with the Heroes vs. Villains theme?), and Kamek has been around since the SNES (Yoshi NEEDS a second rep, and who better than this guy?). I don't expect Waluigi to be playable anytime soon, but maybe that's just me.

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Think again: King Boo was part of mainline Luigi games, and since Luigi's Mansion 3 is due sometime next year, I expect him taking priority over Waluigi. Same thing with Kamek, if he has any big role in the new Yoshi game, I see him coming first. Waluigi is stuck being in non-canon games, which causes problems for him, considering King Boo is a staple to Luigi's mansion (Am I the only one that thinks he has a good chance with the Heroes vs. Villains theme?), and Kamek has been around since the SNES (Yoshi NEEDS a second rep, and who better than this guy?). I don't expect Waluigi to be playable anytime soon, but maybe that's just me.
Really, I don't think any of this reasoning really plays a factor in who gets in and who doesn't. As we've learned in here, having a new game coming doesn't guarantee anything. Waluigi is popular and oft-requested. That's probably all he really needs.

Gameguy1996

Smash Apprentice
The full list including ports and games there publishing or seem to be pushing.
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe January 11th
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes January 18th
Daemon X Machina
Yoshi's Crafted World Spring 2019
Fire Emblem Three Houses Spring 2019
Luigi's Mansion 3
Anima Crossing Switch
Bayonetta 3
Metroid Prime 4
Pokemon Gen 8
Town developed by Game Freak

I also think there are a few more games they have not announced for 2019 yet such as Mario Baseball, a new Kirby spinoff and a Xenoblade Chronicles X port
I think King Boo would be a bit difficult to make a moveset for and Sticker Star made me dislike Kamek a bit and I feel like it's game over for Ashley's chances for DLC if he's picked due to him also having a flying broom and wand. I feel like those two work much better as boss characters in the new mode they have not talked about yet.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
I think King Boo would be a bit difficult to make a moveset for
Think of Gengar but he can fly and uses lick in different ways for a good amount of his moves. Also I think the ghost concept could be great to have, especially when the down special could make him untouchable for a short burst.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
Never underestimate the appeal of symmetry when it comes to Waluigi. Even if he's never appeared in a mainline game, he's often viewed as part of the main cast anyway because of his ties to both Luigi and Wario, and therefore is seen as "missing" by many if they're in a game and he's not (see Mario Kart 7). King Boo, on the other hand, is tied only to Luigi (and of course is less popular). Ashley does have more significance to her own series than Waluigi does to his, but WarioWare is way smaller than the Mario franchise. Besides, Daisy's modern appearance has never appeared in anything but spinoffs either, and she was pulled out of mothballs for the same reason as Waluigi. There's really very little doubt that, after the assist trophy hurdle, Ashley still is waiting behind Waluigi, and to discount his likelihood is somewhat unwise.

Last edited:

Euler23

Smash Cadet
Of the known 2019 games I would only consider Pokemon, Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing and maybe Luigi's Mansion to be E ticket attractions. The other games on that list are not of the same scope. I think WarioWare could easily fit into 2019, seeing as it's another smaller scale game. 2020 is more likely, but we didn't know about WarioWare Gold until March 2018.

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
I think Waluigi's overwhelming popularity will get him in eventually, if not during DLC, then whenever Sakurai is no longer at the helm and someone else with a different design philosophy can include him.

I would honestly like King Boo and Kamek but they sorta lack popularity which has been the biggest factor in who gets in lately.

Speaking of, how do you guys feel about Incineroar being all but confirmed. I'm honestly dissapointed. Sure he'll play fine, but just like how I feel about Isabelle, Incineroar is just not as hype a character to make unique as others they could've gone with.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
I don't care about Pokemon, but Incineroar seems like he's the least creative choice from his class of starters. Then again, maybe Sakurai thought he could be another Cap. Falcon clone. Jk

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
I think Waluigi's overwhelming popularity will get him in eventually, if not during DLC, then whenever Sakurai is no longer at the helm and someone else with a different design philosophy can include him.

I would honestly like King Boo and Kamek but they sorta lack popularity which has been the biggest factor in who gets in lately.

Speaking of, how do you guys feel about Incineroar being all but confirmed. I'm honestly dissapointed. Sure he'll play fine, but just like how I feel about Isabelle, Incineroar is just not as hype a character to make unique as others they could've gone with.
I wouldn't be disappointed with Incineroar, per se. I just feel like there are more interesting Gen 7 Pokemon to choose from.

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Lycanroc is more likely than Incineroar if we base this on how literally every other pokemon character was chosen.

Princess_Ashley

Smash Apprentice
You know guys... I've been thinking... with all this speculation about only one unique character being left to reveal... if that were to be true, the sting of not having a playable Ashley would hurt quite a lot less. Because it would mean that only a tiny fraction of characters ever stood a chance.

Sure, it would suck if a vast majority of the community wouldn't get their most wanted(s), but at least I would feel at peace knowing that the chance wasn't even there to begin with and the same applied to pretty much all other characters. Know what I am saying? I know it might sound harsh or contradictory but if that's the way things are I guess I can make peace with it.

Last edited:

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
You know guys... I've been thinking... with all this speculation about only one unique character being left to reveal... if that were to be true, the sting of not having a playable Ashley would hurt quite a lot less. Because it would mean that only a tiny fraction of characters ever stood a chance.

Sure, it would suck if a vast majority of the community wouldn't get their most wanted, but at least I would feel at peace knowing that the chance wasn't even there to begin with and the same applied to pretty much all other characters. Know what I am saying? I know it might sound harsh or contradictory but if that's the way things are I guess I can make peace with it.
I had a hunch that the competition was going to be tough when the first characters out of the gate were 1) the only character who could be considered a shoo-in (Inkling) and 2) Ridley. Now, I know it's been a few months, and we're all sort of used to it at this point, but I remember a world where Sakurai literally said that a playable Ridley would compromise who Ridley is as a character, essentially spitting on the multitude of fans that had been campaigning for the character for the past one-to-two decades. That being said, when your first follow-up reveal is Ridley, it leaves one to wonder what is to follow, as it must be pretty insane. And the "don't expect too many newcomers" comment personally left me to wonder if Ashley could live up to the insane standards being put before her.

In a normal Smash cycle, where the base game adds an average of approximately 13 unique newcomers (Echoes/clones not included), Ashley would probably stand her ground pretty well. But specifically for Ultimate, the few who seem to get added are either undisputed All-Stars or speculation darlings who have been heavily pushed by passionate fans for over a decade. I came to grips with this a while ago, but still wanted to be optimistic.

As far as the amount of characters that we have left, I'm not investing into a theory that builds its foundation on a box whose design isn't even finalized. It also doesn't make sense for there to be an absolute info dump in August of two newcomers and three Echoes, only for the grand finale in October/November to be ... Incineroar and Ken. I don't think the number of unrevealed newcomers will be anything astronomical, but it'll certainly be more than one or two.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
There was a new twitter profile created today called, "Ashley the Witch". We are working over on discord to possibly earn Ashley a larger following among all, to rise her out of her current status to levels where Nintendo can no longer passively ignore... I hope this all pays off one day.

I was going to post the link to it here, but sadly im twitter illiterate so i will post this instead:

HOW MAGICAL~

Samcrumpit

Smash Ace
There was a new twitter profile created today called, "Ashley the Witch". We are working over on discord to possibly earn Ashley a larger following among all, to rise her out of her current status to levels where Nintendo can no longer passively ignore... I hope this all pays off one day.

I was going to post the link to it here, but sadly im twitter illiterate so i will post this instead:

HOW MAGICAL~
I frickin love the voice they gave her, but I hope Lindbeck can tone down the breathiness and raspiness next game or when Smash puts her in. Too many people have gotten a smoker vibe from Ashley's Gold voice. I wish I had that one art of her smoking a ciggarette because it is pretty funny.

Anyways, I'll follow this person. I also recommend you guys to follow EliteAshleyFan. They're pretty popular for an Ashley fan account.

StormC

Smash Hero
I had a hunch that the competition was going to be tough when the first characters out of the gate were 1) the only character who could be considered a shoo-in (Inkling) and 2) Ridley. Now, I know it's been a few months, and we're all sort of used to it at this point, but I remember a world where Sakurai literally said that a playable Ridley would compromise who Ridley is as a character, essentially spitting on the multitude of fans that had been campaigning for the character for the past one-to-two decades. That being said, when your first follow-up reveal is Ridley, it leaves one to wonder what is to follow, as it must be pretty insane. And the "don't expect too many newcomers" comment personally left me to wonder if Ashley could live up to the insane standards being put before her.

In a normal Smash cycle, where the base game adds an average of approximately 13 unique newcomers (Echoes/clones not included), Ashley would probably stand her ground pretty well. But specifically for Ultimate, the few who seem to get added are either undisputed All-Stars or speculation darlings who have been heavily pushed by passionate fans for over a decade. I came to grips with this a while ago, but still wanted to be optimistic.

As far as the amount of characters that we have left, I'm not investing into a theory that builds its foundation on a box whose design isn't even finalized. It also doesn't make sense for there to be an absolute info dump in August of two newcomers and three Echoes, only for the grand finale in October/November to be ... Incineroar and Ken. I don't think the number of unrevealed newcomers will be anything astronomical, but it'll certainly be more than one or two.
This is what I tried to say earlier to hopefully take some of the sting off of the deconfirmation. I felt similarly after seeing Ridley and thinking "damn, if there's only a few more newcomers, are they all on this level?" As of 8.8, the only unique newcomers were Inkling, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Simon Belmont. And now we have Isabelle. How many Smash hopefuls can touch that legacy? Slim to none, sadly. Even Bandana Dee, who I support, I have doubts on now.

Incineroar will probably be the exception to the rule just on the strength of the Pokemon IP alone. It's the highest grossing media franchise of all time.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
I frickin love the voice they gave her, but I hope Lindbeck can tone down the breathiness and raspiness next game or when Smash puts her in. Too many people have gotten a smoker vibe from Ashley's Gold voice. I wish I had that one art of her smoking a ciggarette because it is pretty funny.

Anyways, I'll follow this person. I also recommend you guys to follow EliteAshleyFan. They're pretty popular for an Ashley fan account.
Oooh plz don't be a smoker Ashuree...
It must be all those potions she brews, the haze been getting to her over the years..??

Will do! I haven't made a twitter yet but when i do i will be sure to follow all the Ashley personalities there I can find!

DeltaSceptile

Smash Lord
Incineroar will probably be the exception to the rule just on the strength of the Pokemon IP alone. It's the highest grossing media franchise of all time.
Yeah, but nobody likes Incineroar, and The Pokémon Company flat out ignores him as well. Can we just get a heavily marketed Pokémon like Lycanroc? At least people would actually like his inclusion as opposed to hating it, being disappointed, or indifferent like people all seem to be with Incineroar.

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Yeah, but nobody likes Incineroar, and The Pokémon Company flat out ignores him as well. Can we just get a heavily marketed Pokémon like Lycanroc? At least people would actually like his inclusion as opposed to hating it, being disappointed, or indifferent like people all seem to be with Incineroar.
So I take it you are one of those that dont take any further credence in the verge leaks since the Isabelle reveal? I don't know what to think of him myself, since there is this:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76403748

That was like one his 1st LOL FAKE 'leaks' like 6 months ago. SO He's already been wrong about Zero and several other things before. So He's prolly still just an educated guesser, he's just more careful about things now that he got a few things right with all his recent guesses. Either that, or his 'sources' are just more credible now ??
I'm surprised no one ever brings up the absurdness of his early 'leak' posts anymore though..

I know you would be devastated if Incineroar made it in over Sceptile, but you should understand the wrestling cat has it's fans as well~
Honestly im torn, it's hard trying to support everyone :|

Top Bottom