• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legendary Heroes of Galar - Zacian and Zamazenta for Smash

Which would you rather see get in Smash as a newcomer?

• Zacian

• Zamazenta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I thought i saw it on the back, but it's not there.

Speaking of Zacian/Zamazenta, what would their debut be like in the anime?
Based off of Sonia's appearance and the Slumbering Weald being present in the opening, I'm guessing they'll debut in a way similar to the games. Maybe Ash and Goh see illusions of the two while visiting the Slumbering Weald, then meet the real Legendaries on the power plant when facing Eternatus.

I just hope they get proper buildup. I'm a little worried that they'll cram everything together in one or two episodes just so they can keep their promise of this series being less episodic.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
What's wrong with having a one off character? Plus it doesn't necessarily need to be someone who debuted in Super Mario Bros. A spin-off is fine.
it just doesnt seem right to celebrate 35 years worth of super mario games with some one whose appearance was minute itd be like celebrating pokmons anniversary with the bad guy from the first pokemon ranger

I just hope they get proper buildup. I'm a little worried that they'll cram everything together in one or two episodes just so they can keep their promise of this series being less episodic.
don't jynx it

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Based off of Sonia's appearance and the Slumbering Weald being present in the opening, I'm guessing they'll debut in a way similar to the games. Maybe Ash and Goh see illusions of the two while visiting the Slumbering Weald, then meet the real Legendaries on the power plant when facing Eternatus.

Well I mean remember the Team Galactic Arc in DPP? Over in two episodes.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Honestly, I don't think any gaming anniversaries will have any effect on who was chosen for Pass 2. It's another case of a pattern that Smash speculators keep assuming must mean something even though it historically hasn't.

Can someone explain what controversy is surrounding Bandana Waddle Dee?
Only controversy I can think of is from detractors dismissing him as a legitimate option, usually by calling him "just a Goomba with a hat". Which...doesn't really hold up to scrutiny. For one, he's not just a generic enemy with an extra piece of clothing, he's a distinct individual with his own personality and skills who just happens to be a member of a recurring species in his world (which makes him more like Captain Toad than anything). For two...the "hat Goomba" argument is pretty asinine when we literally got a generic mook as a newcomer in Ultimate already. Which is probably why the argument fell off so much in the past year and a half.

Well, that and first parties becoming less cool to talk about.

In a lot of cases nostalgia does help, but I don't think it explains why newer third-parties and more niche third-parties generally recieve a favorable response from fans. I don't think the size of the franchise really explains it either

Joker debuted around the same time as Incineroar. While Persona isn't a new franchise by any means, it was never really a huge success or widely known until P5. In fact, almost half of the 13M sales the franchise has comes from games related to P5 (including Royale and Scramble). So when people say Joker was a "huge" character, I don't think many of them are meaning it in a way where they fondly recall their memories of P3 and P4. I'd say a majority of those people are talking about Persona 5 alone, a 2017 game. Not sure if "nostalgia" is the correct word when there was roughly a two-year gap between P5 and Joker's reveal.

Then you have Terry, who didn't really have a lot of nostalgia-fueled support going for him prior to his reveal. A large majority of Smash fans weren't very familiar with SNK or Fatal Fury due to its size, but most of the users here were supportive of Terry, even before doing research on the character and his franchise. I won't debate how "big" Fatal Fury really is, but most people will defend Terry's inclusion by stating that Fatal Fury is popular in Mexico. In a way, doesn't that sort of confirm that they don't believe the franchise left a big mark in other regions, such as the United States, Europe, and Japan?

The only connection I can make between all four of the DLC third-parties is what I had been saying earlier; people want what they can't have. If someone is given the illusion that a character is unlikely or difficult to add, then they'll be more inclined to be supportive. Doesn't matter how new the franchise is, doesn't matter how iconic the franchise is, doesn't matter how many requests the franchise receives — it's all about the image of accomplishing the impossible, so unless your name is Ridley, K. Rool, Waluigi, or Isaac, I think a majority of third-parties have a leg up over all first-parties just for the fact that they aren't owned by Nintendo.
You know, I'd forgotten about the whole "forbidden fruit" angle, but you may be onto something. The more exotic the idea of a certain character getting in becomes, the more rapidly their support seems to spread if their chances become possible at all. Would also explain why the act of a character shattering a presumed barrier sends waves throughout the fandom and beyond--Joker was one of them, just like Cloud before him.

Seems like the characters with the biggest followings either have that exotic appeal, have a long-running support base that hasn't lost hope yet, or are considered shoo ins to get in (or are talked about enough that people start assuming they must be). No real room for us in that--anyone who lacks those traits has a hard time sticking with a community notorious for not looking beyond what they currently believe, and while I've seen firsthand that there're still people who are up for interesting movesets regardless of who the character is, they're a lot quieter in comparison and harder to reach amidst all the noise.

I wonder...is there a way to tap into the fact that a lot of people are expecting a SwSh newcomer to happen? Perhaps there's a way to frame Zacian and Zamazenta as "Well if we're going to get someone from Gen 8, why not this option that'd be legitimately possible because we had a Legendary get in once already and legitimately really awesome because of how different they'd be?"

Last edited:

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
me neither but its nice to imagine who could fill the role
And it'd add to the anniversary celebration as a bonus.

Tbh, I wasn't expecting the pokemon newcomer to be fighter #7, thinking it's too soon. I think that most likely fighter #7 will be a third party, just for the sake of spreading both 1st parties & 3rd parties a bit (unless we get more 1st parties than 3rd parties).

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
From what I've seen, a lot of people are okay with Zacian and Zamazenta being the Gen 8 reps. It's just that (1) they're deemed unlikely due to their Spirit, and (2) SwSh itself is still 50/50 for a lot of people.

Sadly, I'm not sure if there's much that will change their minds outside Astral Chain or Ring Fit getting a character. Min Min helped a lot, but someone like Rex or Paper Mario probably wouldn't change anything that Min Min hadn't already done. What we really need is a DLC Spirit to become a playable character, and yet the odds of that happening before we find out who the Gen 8 Pokemon is feels very slim.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
And it'd add to the anniversary celebration as a bonus.

Tbh, I wasn't expecting the pokemon newcomer to be fighter #7, thinking it's too soon. I think that most likely fighter #7 will be a third party, just for the sake of spreading both 1st parties & 3rd parties a bit (unless we get more 1st parties than 3rd parties).
i think number 7 would be 3rd party too but that cause i think theyll mostly be 3rd party

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
From what I've seen, a lot of people are okay with Zacian and Zamazenta being the Gen 8 reps. It's just that (1) they're deemed unlikely due to their Spirit, and (2) SwSh itself is still 50/50 for a lot of people.

Sadly, I'm not sure if there's much that will change their minds outside Astral Chain or Ring Fit getting a character. Min Min helped a lot, but someone like Rex or Paper Mario probably wouldn't change anything that Min Min hadn't already done. What we really need is a DLC Spirit to become a playable character, and yet the odds of that happening before we find out who the Gen 8 Pokemon is feels very slim.
The only series I could see doing that is Resident Evil. But given how late they were introduced it's very much unlikely.

From all the Pokémon speculation (at least since pre smash 4) Incineroar remains the only pokemon with a significant following prior to it's reveal both from it's support thread and many speculators (though Vergeben helped in that). Cause the Greninja thread was very small before the announcement (speaking of, why was it Greninja's reveal so surprising to so many people, suddenly changing them from speculating pokemon like Zoroark to just the starters?).

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
From all the Pokémon speculation (at least since pre smash 4) Incineroar remains the only pokemon with a significant following prior to it's reveal both from it's support thread and many speculators (though Vergeben helped in that). Cause the Greninja thread was very small before the announcement (speaking of, why was it Greninja's reveal so surprising to so many people, suddenly changing them from speculating pokemon like Zoroark to just the starters?).
You wouldn't know it based off of what people say in the speculation threads, but Greninja, our ninth Pokemon rep, was the first starter to get in Smash by their own merits. Before Greninja, the only other starters we had were Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard; none of whom would likely have made it in Smash without Sakurai wanting to find a way to represent the human protagonists.

Once you understand that, you'll realize that Greninja was all it took for people to become fixated on starters. Incineroar is in Smash now, so of course two in a row must mean we're far more likely to get a starter. That or Urshifu, because Nintendo understands that people won't be tempted to purchase the SwSh DLC unless they blatantly promote Isle of Armor alone. Nothing else will do.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
You wouldn't know it based off of what people say in the speculation threads, but Greninja, our ninth Pokemon rep, was the first starter to get in Smash by their own merits. Before Greninja, the only other starters we had were Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard; none of whom would likely have made it in Smash without Sakurai wanting to find a way to represent the human protagonists.

Once you understand that, you'll realize that Greninja was all it took for people to become fixated on starters. Incineroar is in Smash now, so of course two in a row must mean we're far more likely to get a starter. That or Urshifu, because Nintendo understands that people won't be tempted to purchase the SwSh DLC unless they blatantly promote Isle of Armor alone. Nothing else will do.
I remember that some people were expecting for Toon Link to be replaced by yet another version of link (namely A Link Between Worlds), solely based on the fact that Toon Link replaced Young Link as the clone of Link (along with Link, Zelda & Ganondorf to be replaced by their Skyward Sword versions, including turning Ganondorf into Demise). And that Lucario would be replaced by Zoroark or Mewthree because it replaced Mewtwo. Or that Ike would be replaced by Chrom because he replaced Roy. It's ridiculous that people immediately try to find a pattern formed from 2 games.

If they do pick a starter for gen 8, I hope it's for the moveset they made & that they considered other pokemon for the spot, rather than "Hey, starters are marketable".

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin

I can sense the bitterness in your words. I know, I've felt it myself, as most of you saw two years ago. It's...frustrating, being stuck on the outside looking in toward a community where so many make up their minds so quickly.

It really does seem like a lot of speculation ends up being a reaction to whatever happened most recently. In Pokémon's case, getting a couple starters apparently means only starters are worth taking a look at, apparently. Except when the Smash community makes exceptions to its own rules for cases like Urshifu or Toxtricity or Mimikyu or...you get the idea. Not to diminish anyone who legitimately likes those characters--no one should be sneered at for wanting someone they care about to have a shot in Smash. But when people who aren't so emotionally attached and aren't as informed about the source material start making judgement calls, and the rest of the community treat their word as if it's already proven true while ignoring or outright mocking anyone more informed who doesn't follow along...no wonder people start to resent newcomer speculation like this.

Wish I had a good answer for what to do with it, but...all I've really found is to seek out ways to let that frustration out in some way that doesn't harm anyone. Oneself included.

I remember that some people were expecting for Toon Link to be replaced by yet another version of link (namely A Link Between Worlds), solely based on the fact that Toon Link replaced Young Link as the clone of Link (along with Link, Zelda & Ganondorf to be replaced by their Skyward Sword versions, including turning Ganondorf into Demise). And that Lucario would be replaced by Zoroark or Mewthree because it replaced Mewtwo. Or that Ike would be replaced by Chrom because he replaced Roy. It's ridiculous that people immediately try to find a pattern formed from 2 games.
Aye, I remember that. Early in Smash 4 speculation, a whole lot of people assumed the oldest characters were mainstays while the newer ones from Brawl would just be one-offs replaced by newer ones. We had no proof of this (and after dataminers found out Mewtwo and Roy were planned for Brawl, we actually had evidence to the contrary), but it was accepted as this Thing Everyone Knows anyway. And, sure enough, Toon Link and Lucario stuck around and Ike wasn't "replaced".

This is why we need to be careful when we read into past precedent and potential patterns. Sometimes they can mean something, but often they're just the community chasing red herrings. This is why delving into the details is important--we want to have as much information as possible to assure we're actually putting 2+2 together instead of putting 2+X together and assuming X=2.

But getting any lesson like that in this community to take root is immeasurably difficult, because not only are people constantly coming and going, the majority seems to gravitate around whoever was "right" most recently. We can get some to catch on, but it still feels like a losing battle. And yet, leaving things as they are only leads to people feeling left out...

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
On the lighter side of speculation, here's some artwork of the 2020 championship matches in Japan.

700.png

The differences between sizes are a little wonky in this pic (Dynamax Pokemon should be way bigger), but this does seem to further illustrate just how small Zacian and Zamazenta are compared to other Legendaries.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
On the lighter side of speculation, here's some artwork of the 2020 championship matches in Japan.

View attachment 283125

The differences between sizes are a little wonky in this pic (Dynamax Pokemon should be way bigger), but this does seem to further illustrate just how small Zacian and Zamazenta are compared to other Legendaries.
nice to see centiscorch there

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
On another less serious note: If anyone here's into speedrunning, Summer Games Done Quick is in its last day, and believe it or not, Pokémon Shield is the finale! It'll start over here around 9:15 PM Eastern (5:15 Pacific, etc): https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

If you aren't able to watch, they'll have a VOD up on their Youtube channel within a couple days.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
So it seems next month is when Ash will be returning to Alola on the 13th. There's no details for it as of now.

In regards to the Rumored August 28th Nintendo Direct, will we get our next character then? There's still a chance it's another Partner's Showcase, but we might be in the clear if it's at least a general mini.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So it seems next month is when Ash will be returning to Alola on the 13th. There's no details for it as of now.

In regards to the Rumored August 28th Nintendo Direct, will we get our next character then? There's still a chance it's another Partner's Showcase, but we might be in the clear if it's at least a general mini.
i hope we see rowlet

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Well then. That actually happened earlier than the insiders thought.

Kinda figured this one would be another Partner Showcase. But...I also think a regular (or Mini) Direct is likely to happen before the investors' meeting in mid-September. We won't have too much longer to wait for more news...probably.

Though they could still pull a Byleth and not tell us who Fighter #7 is until their actual presentation, but...

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Unless the reveal is Monday, I think we can rule out F7 coming out in August now. I'm not necessarily bothered by that though, mainly because I'm more concerned about when we're getting a general Direct.

It felt sort of obvious after July, but I think Nintendo scrapped their E3 presentation entirely. Instead, they'll do their typical September Direct and rearrange the announcements accordingly so it'll fit in content that should've been revealed already. Origami King and Pikmin 3 Deluxe were first shown roughly two months before release, so I'm hoping it's not too late for some other new games to be announced for a November/December release date.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
Unless the reveal is Monday, I think we can rule out F7 coming out in August now. I'm not necessarily bothered by that though, mainly because I'm more concerned about when we're getting a general Direct.

It felt sort of obvious after July, but I think Nintendo scrapped their E3 presentation entirely. Instead, they'll do their typical September Direct and rearrange the announcements accordingly so it'll fit in content that should've been revealed already. Origami King and Pikmin 3 Deluxe were first shown roughly two months before release, so I'm hoping it's not too late for some other new games to be announced for a November/December release date.
If the 3D Mario collection is a thing, at this point i'm expecting it to be the holiday title for this year. Don't know why people keep assuming it'll release in September. At least the Direct was way better this time.

And yeah, there's no way they'll just shadowdrop the next fighter announcement like that (unless they tell us Friday that they'll reveal the next fighter on Monday, like with Robin's trailer).

Last edited:

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
Yeah, it seems like they're taking what would've been announced at E3 and spreading it out (especially third party announcements, which are going in these apparently monthly Partner Showcases for now). A potential Direct (or Mini Direct) in early September is pretty plausible, and considering they announced Paper Mario and Pikmin 3 Deluxe around 2-2 1/2 months before their release date, they could still pull off announcing a big holiday title or two in a September Direct.

Along with potentially the reveal of DLC Fighter #7. If they don't decide to pull a Byleth and hide their identity until their presentation. Though maybe they could do something in the middle, and announce a date/rough window for when the presentation will be during the Direct?

Either way, not a chance in hell they'll shadowdrop a trailer.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
What's everyone looking foward to in regards to the Crown Tundra dlc?

For me it's seeing how big the Wild Area actually is and the leaked story chapters in the dlc regarding different legendary pokemon quests.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Well, for anyone worried about Goh replacing Ash because he wanted to catch a Pikachu, you can relax now. Caught one and it immediately evolved into Raichu.

Now let's see how long it is until he catches a Pikachu during a random visit to Hoenn or something.

For me it's seeing how big the Wild Area actually is and the leaked story chapters in the dlc regarding different legendary pokemon quests.
Probably the Wild Area and whatever the story will be. Not expecting anything crazy, but still excited regardless.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
Well, for anyone worried about Goh replacing Ash because he wanted to catch a Pikachu, you can relax now. Caught one and it immediately evolved into Raichu.

Now let's see how long it is until he catches a Pikachu during a random visit to Hoenn or something.

Probably the Wild Area and whatever the story will be. Not expecting anything crazy, but still excited regardless.
Didn't think it'd be that obvious and this soon, but i'm still warry of the potential of Go replacing Ash in the next series. There's still a few things they could do.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Well, stating Mustard mentioned he had to train with the protagonist for "when the time comes", these Legendaries appearing in Galar for no particular reason (Why would the Tapu or Creation Trio be here?), and numerous villainous team avatar pieces, I feel something more is being planned.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
What are your hopes for September in terms of getting any big 1st party info on nintendo (namely Crown Tundra & Fighter #7)?

I think at this point we could get a Pokemon character as Fighter #7 since it's almost been a year since Sword & Shield launched.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What are your hopes for September in terms of getting any big 1st party info on nintendo (namely Crown Tundra & Fighter #7)?

I think at this point we could get a Pokemon character as Fighter #7 since it's almost been a year since Sword & Shield launched.
Not out of the realm of possibility, but I'd prefer a third-party as Fighter #7 purely under the assumption that they were supposed to be revealed at E3 (if not, then Fighter #8 alongside #7 if the latter is from Pokémon).

That being said, I'd be okay with a Pokémon rep in this pass at all.

Last edited:

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
Not out of the realm of possibility, but I'd prefer a third-party as Fighter #7 purely under the assumption that they were supposed to be revealed at E3 (if not, then Fighter #8 alongside #7 if the latter is from Pokémon).

That being said, I'd be okay with a Pokémon rep in this pass at all.
My thought is that maybe they've delayed the 3rd parties because of the pandemic, as 1st party characters would be easier to manage without leaks happening. With 3rd parties there'd need to have talks with the other companies, which might be difficult with the pandemic and Japan's lackluster work-from-home environments.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
My thought is that maybe they've delayed the 3rd parties because of the pandemic, as 1st party characters would be easier to manage without leaks happening. With 3rd parties there'd need to have talks with the other companies, which might be difficult with the pandemic and Japan's lackluster work-from-home environments.
True, but the characters were already decided back in Byleth's presentation, long before the pandemic (it was filmed in November). Chances are, all the negotiations are all done, and the only communications that need to happen are the publishers checking on their character.

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
True, but the characters were already decided back in Byleth's presentation, long before the pandemic (it was filmed in November). Chances are, all the negotiations are all done, and the only communications that need to happen are the publishers checking on their character.
True, but i think there's a few hickups still.

Nonetheless, i'd rather have a 3rd party be fighter #7, but mostly so that smash fans can be excited again after having 2 "underwhelming" 1st party characters, who were also the last and first character for fighter's pass 1 & 2 respectively. And while I have no clue who that character might be and am breaking my mind thinking about it, it's very exciting not knowing in advance.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

my thinking is that covid has affected them greatly. i think a lot of their stuff has possibly been delayed and nintendo preferring to announce stuff closer to launch than start of development have had to keep quiet on a number of things they may have announced by now.

Brodemmars

Smash Apprentice
I do believe that we'll get a Gen 8 Pokemon in this pass because 1). it's Pokemon and 2). the Spirit event only gave us 4 spirits and the fact that we haven't gotten any new gen 8 spirits since then, not even for the Isle of Armor DLC which would have been the perfect time to give us some, is quite suspicious.

It probably makes sense that they are prioritizing 1st party characters over 3rd party since the 1st party characters were probably chosen pretty early giving Sakurai a head start on planning and designing the characters and stages and 1st party are likely quicker to work on as well since Sakurai has to go though less red tape and bureaucracy and is likely given more freedom in designing the characters.

It was fortunate for Sakurai that the majority of FP1 consisted of franchises that he was already familiar with however FP2 could be different as we could get characters that are totally foreign to him. As a result, Sakurai would probably want to have as much time and resources available to research and perfect these characters. In case there are any hiccups in the development process, he would also need plenty of time to get the approval from the owners for any design changes.

Covid definitely slowed down the process, I expect that the rest of the characters will be revealed and released much later than intended.

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
I do believe that we'll get a Gen 8 Pokemon in this pass because 1). it's Pokemon and 2). the Spirit event only gave us 4 spirits and the fact that we haven't gotten any new gen 8 spirits since then, not even for the Isle of Armor DLC which would have been the perfect time to give us some, is quite suspicious.

It probably makes sense that they are prioritizing 1st party characters over 3rd party since the 1st party characters were probably chosen pretty early giving Sakurai a head start on planning and designing the characters and stages and 1st party are likely quicker to work on as well since Sakurai has to go though less red tape and bureaucracy and is likely given more freedom in designing the characters.

It was fortunate for Sakurai that the majority of FP1 consisted of franchises that he was already familiar with however FP2 could be different as we could get characters that are totally foreign to him. As a result, Sakurai would probably want to have as much time and resources available to research and perfect these characters. In case there are any hiccups in the development process, he would also need plenty of time to get the approval from the owners for any design changes.

Covid definitely slowed down the process, I expect that the rest of the characters will be revealed and released much later than intended.
I'm also pretty much thinking 'Gen 8 is pretty much inevitable'. New gens that release alongside a new Smash game always get in should the timing line up which is also not much of a factor considering Greninja for in before he was even known to the general public. Only gens that were missed out were 3 which was beaten out by 4 further proving the theory and 5 being beaten by 6 also strengthening the theory. Just seems unlikely that it's getting passed up on considering how much special treatment it has receiveed. Most people who don't think it's likely are people I've just cited as people not wanting one to happen which is understandable to say the least considering the controversy surrounding the game.

Some do cite the spirit board but taking our how unlikely it is Pokemon would be passed upon out of the equation, it seems that thing was planned after Hangry was revealed but before Sirfetch'd due to the lack of the latter who honestly should have been present considering it was quite a notable mon in the run-up to release. And then there was how it was one of the if not the only series to get a spirit event which was quite blatantly to celebrate the launch of the game and not much more considering that they were added 4 days after launch when Astral Chain and such had to wait 2 or 3 months. And lastly Pokemon is kind of an obvious exception to the spirit event considering that it has so much more than just that so it would be easy for them to release that spirit event and then also have a character with a full spirit board. There is also how ARMS reused spirits which kind of goes against how many people thought spirit events sex I formed as it means they could just reuse them for the current board.

The lack of a DLC spirit board is more stuff in favour on it honestly considering how quick they were to capitalise on the original game launching

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
Even with how likely a pokemon character is, it's best to expect them with only 99.999999999999.......9% certainty, since anything is possible at this point.

Last edited:

Trevenant

Smash Lord
Even with how likely a pokemon character is, it's best to expect them with only 99.999999999999.......9% certainty, since anything is possible at this point.
Yeah, I should empthasise pretty much. Nothing is a guarantee but I think it's very likely

Last edited:

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
So it seems that Go's Raboot might be evolving soon (and maybe Ash's Riolu as well).
Firstly, more merch has appeared of both, namely Cinderace.
Secondly, the return to Alola episode has a focus of Kiawe battling Go to see his battle prowes, which is followed 2 weeks later by Ash's rematch against Bea.
The 2 pokemon might be evolving in these episodes, which means they could start getting into some arcs regarding Galar soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom