• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Legend of Zelda series will be getting a Deku Tree Lego set this September

Lego_Deku.jpg

The Lego Company has just announced that a Lego set based on The Legend of Zelda will be releasing on September 1st. This set is a 2-in-1 Deku Tree set, meaning you can use the pieces to create either the Deku Tree from Ocarina of Time or the Deku Tree from Breath of the Wild. The set will contain a whopping 2,500 Lego pieces and also contains minifigures for child OoT Link, adult OoT Link, BotW Link, and BotW Zelda.

1716904288900.png
1716904322440.png
1716904403912.png

Nintendo is no stranger to Legos, having released multiple sets based on the Super Mario Bros. and Animal Crossing series in the past (with Animal Crossing receiving another wave this August). Only time will tell if the Zelda series will receive more sets outside of this one or if any other Nintendo series will receive the Lego treatment as well.

The Lego The Legend of Zelda Deku Tree set releases for $300 on September 1st, 2024. Preorders are available now on the official Lego site.

Credits:
Writing/Editing:
Sari Sari
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp
Social Media: @Zerp

Author's Note: And here I thought the Animal Crossing wave was gonna set my wallet back. Seems I might need to break some pots around my house and slash some grass to prepare for this September. What do you think of this Zelda set, and which other scenes/locations from the Zelda series (or any other Nintendo series) would you like to see Legofied? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Sari

Comments

I said it once I’ll say it again,

There better be breakable pots with rupees in it at the LEGO store if they want $300 for the Great Deku Tree :takeit:

Lego Link looks great especially Young Link! (he has the best face print imo!)
1716913200512.png

But the tunic of adult Link is pretty ccol too! And i guess the hair of champion link isnt that bad either!

Even if im not getting the sett i need my Boi in lego form! (helps that both classic link look much more links awekening like thanks to their smolness!)
I personnaly go for Adult link with young links face and master sword and hylia shield!

I hope we also get a reuse of the boomerang piece!

Also i hope we get stud shooter Octoroks in a later set!

Im also happy that they are allowed to change some elements of the source material! Could come in use maybe?

Also lastly i hope if they do links awekening link that he gets to keep his oval eyes!

Author's Note: And here I thought the Animal Crossing wave was gonna set my wallet back. Seems I might need to break some pots around my house and slash some grass to prepare for this September. What do you think of this Zelda set, and which other scenes/locations from the Zelda series (or any other Nintendo series) would you like to see Legofied? Let us know in the comments below!
I want an entire Wave!
Here are a couple of Ideas:
Comes with a botw boko encampment and these Figures:
x3
X1
So basically its a Battle Pack

Its the King of red Lions coming with a brick build sea Octorok and these minifigures:
(a new mold like baby groot)
These are just 2 ideas ill glady provide more if interest exists!

Any Minifigures you wanna see in the future?
For me its these:
Toon Link
Toon Zelda
Impa
Ganondorf (totk)
Young Ruto (slightly more fitting for toon link)
Yunobo
Moblin
Stalfos
Dark nut
Lynel!

Top Bottom