• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE LAST Fremont/Milpitas/SanJose [510][408] SmashFest: 8/7/10

$heen

Smash Ace
I'm probably going to go to this. If I go, I'll probably bring a lot of setups. If anyone else wants a ride from San Mateo, contact me around noon tomorrow.

N E R F

Smash Rookie
Can you put your AIM SN in your SWF profile so people can contact you? :confused: Yes, you can come. For Smashfests, you usually come without having to need to ask for permission. Do you plan on going to CGC, GSG, CF? If so, can you give rides? I will help pay for gas if it comes down to it. :)

EDIT: Kurtis needs a ride from Sam. :)
No I have other plans on those dates. I wish though. Sorry.

Mimorox

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm somewhat new to this area, having moved to san jose for an internship this summer. I'd love to play some melee during my stay here, so can people let me know where I should look for some upcoming tourneys/smashfests/rides etc? I'd love to come to this smashfest, but I have to work. =/

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Hey, I'm somewhat new to this area, having moved to san jose for an internship this summer. I'd love to play some melee during my stay here, so can people let me know where I should look for some upcoming tourneys/smashfests/rides etc? I'd love to come to this smashfest, but I have to work. =/
What's your work schedule and when will your summer internship end? :confused:

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Doubles:
1. Scampi (Nick + Brian)
2. Faith (HMW + Ahmad)
3. Team Floaty (Eric + John)
4. Sun + Matt
5. Sam + Patrack
5. Brenden + CPU 9 Ganon
7. Theo + Sheen

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice

Violence

Smash Lord
That was a lot of fun, again. Thanks to nehinbin for being such an awesome host, I hope we didn't keep your family up, I noticed them up and about when we were headed out. Glad to meet and smash with everyone.

Looking forward to the next one.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, yeah it was fun.
Good stuff in teams Matt, f*ck the Lakers, and thank you everyone for helping out and bringing so many setups (Sheen, Brian, Eric, Sam, etc).

There's probably going to be an August one for sure once Bin gets back, but I don't know about July. There seems to be a lot of tourneys in July so I don't see the need to host a smashfest when there's so much other activity going on. However if enough people are interested in July, then I might just host another one ;)

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Check first post for my address. It's in Fremont.
oh ok cool. don't have a car so it would be tough for me to get to fremont during the week but maybe over a weekend

<-Andy from sjsu, I'd drive up there if you were playing on a weekend
i live downtown fairly close to san jose state. if you are interested in playing during the week

edit: like a 10-15 min walk or a 5 min bus ride from the entrance near the library

Violence

Smash Lord
Metalreflectslime is the guy who puts everything together, and he usually does so by AIM, so if you put your AIM into your profile, he can contact you much more easily.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Okay nvm I was actually really busy this week my bad lol. I'll prob be free after July 6 so maybe the weekend of July 9-11 if there isn't a tournament. I'm also down for smaller smashfests for people who just want to get better (2-6 people instead of 12+) on weekdays. Let me know whats up and what days are good.

Shroomed

Smash Master
ok guys, i know this is a crazy request but im in a tough predicament atm

so i got a job in santa cruz to prepare for when i move out there.....BUT i already work and i still live in san pablo and haven't gotten my santa cruz apartment and i wont actually be moving out there until late august/early september

i was wondering if any of you amazing fremont/milpitas/san jose people would house me mon-fri until i move into my apartment so i wont have to drive 4 hours (to/from) every day ($20 in gas daily)

i would definitely pay for you allowing me to stay through the week and i would only pretty much be sleeping there since i work from 1:45pm to 10:00pm (maybe a TINY bit of cooking so i dont blow a ton of cash on takeout food)

i'll sleep on a floor or w/e it really doesnt matter, i would jus love not having to drive so much and use $100+ a week on gas

im considered to be decent at smash and i'd be down for playing all nite =)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
ok guys, i know this is a crazy request but im in a tough predicament atm

so i got a job in santa cruz to prepare for when i move out there.....BUT i already work and i still live in san pablo and haven't gotten my santa cruz apartment and i wont actually be moving out there until late august/early september

i was wondering if any of you amazing fremont/milpitas/san jose people would house me mon-fri until i move into my apartment so i wont have to drive 4 hours (to/from) every day ($20 in gas daily)

i would definitely pay for you allowing me to stay through the week and i would only pretty much be sleeping there since i work from 1:45pm to 10:00pm (maybe a TINY bit of cooking so i dont blow a ton of cash on takeout food)

i'll sleep on a floor or w/e it really doesnt matter, i would jus love not having to drive so much and use $100+ a week on gas

im considered to be decent at smash and i'd be down for playing all nite =)
Where in SC is your job? When does your SC apartment lease start (the exact date if you know it)?

Top Bottom