• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE LAST Fremont/Milpitas/SanJose [510][408] SmashFest: 8/7/10

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Any Melee activity happening today? :confused:

EDIT: Smashfest today at Kurtis's house from now until 8 PM. Then he will have a rave 8 PM to 2 AM, LOL. :chuckle:
Yeah he told me about it. I just got back from Virginia and I'm tired as ***.

Pull through Thursday though Miles real talk.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
We are good on consoles and disks. Need people to bring TV's so please help out if you can.
Also my recording equipment is kinda fcked up (when I stream it). If anyone has knowledge/experience with technical difficulties, help would be greatly appreciated.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Does anyone know what buses Miles and I should take to go from East San Jose to Fremont? :confused: Miles and I live 0.9 miles away from each other. :) Also I will check out the recording equipment to see what is wrong if I go.

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
I can bring two setups, and Miles, you're right on the way for me so assuming I can go, I can give you a ride.

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
sounds good, I'm not 100% sure I can go, but it's highly likely that my mom will let me since it's summer. I'll be able to tell you for sure tomorrow.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
****, and yes, bring a melee disc. I've got two setups but only one melee disc.
Yes, I will bring a Melee disc. Just remind me to bring one before I get in your car and how often do you log onto AIM so I can update you on anything that comes up. So in case if I'm busy on that day or something comes up, I can notify you so you don't waste your time driving to my house. Thanks. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
yo sam i live like 5 minutes from you so could I get a ride if Miles can't go?
Miles cannot go on Thursday for sure so there will be a spot for you in his car. So like I'm guessing he can only fit 3 people in his car since he is bringing two set ups? :confused: Put your AIM SN in your SWF profile so people can contact you more efficiently. Also Sam, can you log onto AIM so I can contact you if anything comes up? Thanks. ;)

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
Okay, so I'm going for sure now. And yeah, I can drive you too patrick. I've got space for 4 in my car so if anyone else happens to live close to me or metal, then I can drive them too. And patrick, PM me your address.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Oh, and I also have a recording setup, should I bring it or is someone else already bringing one?
Can you log onto AIM tomorrow so I can update you in case I'm busy so you don't have to waste your time driving to my house if you don't have too? Thanks. :) Well I still have your cell phone number but I prefer AIM. Even if you don't log onto AIM, I will still notify you through a phone call if I cannot come. Thanks. :)

Because sometimes I oversleep and you don't have texting so I don't want to wake you up when you are sleeping to notify you that I cannot come.

N E R F

Smash Rookie
But I am SUPER rusty. I just picked up the game a few weeks back after not playing for years. I can be your sandbag haha.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I was hoping it'd be coo lif me and a couple other homies came through. We don't need rides.
But I am SUPER rusty. I just picked up the game a few weeks back after not playing for years. I can be your sandbag haha.
Can you put your AIM SN in your SWF profile so people can contact you? :confused: Yes, you can come. For Smashfests, you usually come without having to need to ask for permission. Do you plan on going to CGC, GSG, CF? If so, can you give rides? I will help pay for gas if it comes down to it. :)

EDIT: Kurtis needs a ride from Sam. :)

Top Bottom