• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE LAST Fremont/Milpitas/SanJose [510][408] SmashFest: 8/7/10

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
i txted what i think is ur number dajuan, i gotta check w the family but im sure u could stay at my place for a week if i asked. as long as u dont steal sh*t :p

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Smash this Monday who is down. Probably will be a smaller smashfest than the previous ones due to short notice but I'm just down to play whoever.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
I think I should be good.

I'll bring a cube and a disk, last time I was there, someone took my second melee disk.
wtf really? You should have told me the day after, I would have asked the people who came. There were only 16 people there last time so one of them must have it, I don't :(

Violence

Smash Lord
I would've, but I didn't notice it gone until the next tournament. It was a spare disk, didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Not your fault, Sun, don't worry about it.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Hit me up after you guys finish work and I'll tell you how much longer we are playing. Probably gonna cap it off 9/10ish tonight; really tired from last night and gotta get some much needed rest. Oh, don't text me btw lol, I don't have texting until the 20th.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Good games even though I didn't really play. Just really out of it and not feelin it. Someone left their cell phone here btw. Give me a call when you want to come and pick it up. I'll post up the tourney results later.

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
Fremont Smashfest III: 7/12/10

1. Falcomist's Roy
2. HMW
3. Zeldafreak
4. Naota21t
5. Victor
5. Darren
7. I P Freely
7. Brenden
9. Sun
9. Taylor

DJMirror

Smash Master
So I'm coming down to East Side San Jose tomorrow around 3ish...So I might be able to play...so my aim is jays0nnn and my cell is 408 507 2931

DJMirror

Smash Master
I know that but I realized that I can't go to CGC because I have to prepare myself for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. I'm also staying in nor cal til Tuesday so I wanna play with some people in this area.

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
wsup bay area smashers, my name's Russel. I'm originally from San Jose, but I currently live in SoCal. When i was living in SJ i would usually smash with Erick (lord), Bryant (nemesis), Nhat, Kevin, Van & my friends from high school, this was like 2 or so years ago. I sometimes smash with the SoCal players down here. I'm going to be visiting San Jose this weekend & will be staying there for about a week, i wouldn't mind having some people to play smash with here & there. I'll probably attend this if there's any room left, i can bring a tv :D

nehinbin

Smash Apprentice
wsup bay area smashers, my name's Russel. I'm originally from San Jose, but I currently live in SoCal. When i was living in SJ i would usually smash with Erick (lord), Bryant (nemesis), Nhat, Kevin, Van & my friends from high school, this was like 2 or so years ago. I sometimes smash with the SoCal players down here. I'm going to be visiting San Jose this weekend & will be staying there for about a week, i wouldn't mind having some people to play smash with here & there. I'll probably attend this if there's any room left, i can bring a tv :D
Cool, tell Erick, Bryant, Nhat and all of them to come. Erick and Bryant haven't been coming at all this summer.

Top Bottom